President Obama said that Trump was unfit for the office of president because he loses his shit over dumb things...

President Obama said that Trump was unfit for the office of president because he loses his shit over dumb things constantly.

Guess what, right after Obama said this, Trump proved him right, and lost his shit and shamelessly attacked President Obama.

Hillary will crush him because he acts like a little kid on the playground who wants to be the bully only because he's really weak inside.

Also, Trump is crying voter fraud because his poll numbers have taken a sharp drop since this and his anti-Muslim comments toward a grieving mom.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5067429054001/the-fallout-over-clintons-fox-news-sunday-interview/?#sp=show-clips
lewrockwell.com/2016/08/tyler-durden/nsa-hillarys-deleted-emails/
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=trump dropping out of race
youtu.be/ln3wAdRAim4
nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/first-read-gop-trump-go-unraveling-break-glass-mode-n622116?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to understand trump is 1 ugly mother fucker and without all his money he would be selling used cars and eating fried chicken everyday. He knows this deep down in his black heart so to make up for his worthless life he tries everything in his power to be a dick and hes going a great job at it but not like his real dick.. his real dick is little and pathetic.

wut?

9/11 was a conspiracy

So Obama attacks Trump and Trump then attacks back but only Trump is the crazy one?

they will send storm troopers because you don't

Canadian scum here

Anyone who votes for trump is either racist or stupid. When he gets office he'll give himself a raise and spend more time on his real estate than he will giving a shit about any of you

Trump is not weak. He is very, very strong. He's the strongest guy out there bar none. He's so much stronger then everyone else that they have to come out and claim that he's weak to make themselves seem stronger. BELIEVE IT.

Hillary is proven corrupt and people have had enough of this shit.

Trump is a retard but he hasn't had a chance to corrupt the highest levels of the legal system and law enforcement systems and those people will be pissed off that he's ruined their gravy-train of corruption and so will stop him doing anything he wants anyway.

Trump is the only choice. Not because he's worth voting for but because voting for him will end corruption at the highest level because none of those people will want to support him and will stop him doing his nonsense.

Build that wall! (It won't get built).

Brexit.

>Trump is not weak. He is very, very strong. He's the strongest
Challenger appears.

Obama's an Asshole. Anything he says will only galvanize Trump supporters.

Yeah check the polls, Trump definitely has nothing to worry about.

Not just Obama.

Anyone who examines who Donald Trump is realizes he has no clue as to how government works or how to address economic issues in our country.

Dump Trump 2016.

Kek this fucking tool is losing his presidential ticket because of a Twitter meltdown

>Hillary is proven corrupt

this is b8

Twitter comments>voter fraud

Keep telling yourself that OP. Hang on to having the novelty of a female POTUS because...vagina.

Election day is three months away. Trump clawed his way to the top of the Republican pile in less time.

Good. It's about time someone told it like it is and introduced Obama to the real world.

Actually because
$15 minimum wage
tuition-free college
taxing Wall Street
addressing climate change issues

you're welcome

>Trump definitely has nothing to worry about.
Well, he has. He did 9/11.
Proof: Trump Tower survived the collapse.
He’s trying to deflect attention on Bush.

>fraud
>supporting the bigger fraud

How's that degree from Trump U?

You have to be retarded or actually live in a cave in the the forest with no access to any sort of connection to the outside world to think that's bait. She has proven herself corrupt to the core. It's a fact. We have the evidence. We have her recorded statements that are proven lies.

Dealwithit.gif

You probably voted trudeau in you retard I like how everyone bashes trump.....hillary takesmoney from corperatons and sand nigger country's ...you want to talk unfit president

Oh really?

Since he bashed that Muslim woman, his numbers have plummeted.

As a non-french Canadian with no business with United States politics I agree with this comment.

These are the same people who voted for Bush for two terms - Trump is actually getting people to give a shit about who's in charge, though I doubt that it'll really matter in the end.

He's making a game out of the government and its fun to watch... unlike here.

>Hang on to having the novelty of a female POTUS
>because...vagina.
What novelty?

British PM is female.
Scottish PM is female.
Polish PM is female.
German chancellor is female.
Iceland PM was female.
Thai PM is female.
Brazilian PM is female.
British Queen is female.

Have I missed someone?

still confirmed for b8 XDXD

that graphic looks like the bloody stool from your butthurt faggot

video.foxnews.com/v/5067429054001/the-fallout-over-clintons-fox-news-sunday-interview/?#sp=show-clips

Hillary lied on an interview last Sunday on Fox and said that the FBI director said that her comments were truthful..... kek

OP's mom is female

At least Trump hasn't killed anyone.

>Trump is crying voter fraud
Because he's right.

Reuters made a statement explicitly saying that they've changed their methods for gathering information. The polls dropped immediately after this.

This isn't a coincidence.

>Hillary is proven corrupt and people have had enough of this shit.
This. And the whole of the DNC and Obama covering lies with more lies and rainbows and pixie dust is just sick. It's like watching a poorly written reality TV show. I want someone in there that pulls no punches and lays it all out there in cold hard truth. None of this don't offend anyone love everyone horseshit. The world doesn't work that way.

>foxnews.com

>President Obama said that Trump was unfit for the office of president because he loses his shit over dumb things constantly.

Military-Industrial complex fear Trump.

There will be some "October Surprise" to wipe out Trump.

We'll have either Killary, or a third-mandate Obama.

Even USIS - oops, ISIS - told us that Putin is a danger; I'm now waiting for ISIS to tell us something that will shame Trump.

>voting for him will end corruption at the highest level

>foxnews
>credible source

no, that video isn't edited to shit and back.... honest....

faggot

doesn't fucking matter

Reuters is the only poll worth trusting
and Trump's still losing

>Killary
confirmed for b8

Jimminy Carter, he's mah man!

Trump is the poster child for the republican platform, which is built upon anger and hatred.

Hillary and the democrats are about love and kindness.

It's not a difficult choice really. Unless you're just evil and dark inside.

>canadian
>U R RACISMS AMERICA
keep voting for black benefits up in canadia, you nigger

It wasn't the Ruskies who leaked Shillary's e-mails -- it was a loyal citizen who is sick of all this dishonesty.
lewrockwell.com/2016/08/tyler-durden/nsa-hillarys-deleted-emails/

>There will be some "October Surprise" to wipe out Trump.
The Repubs are thinking he's gonna drop out of the race himself.

They're scrambling now for a plan Sup Forums candidate.
Pick your own source:
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=trump dropping out of race

Funded by Trump and the Russians.

>Have I missed someone?
Yep. None of them is a MuriKKKan.

They'll get Pence in there.

He will destroy America with a blowtorch.

Wow you shills are in full force now. It's funny how every week this board just gets increasingly more Hillary bullshit. It's ok I hope that those shekels are worth selling your soul. Trump is the law that we need

Where did you pick up this fabricated bullshit? Zero times? Except for get removed from the Watergate panel for corruption. Being disbarred as a lawyer for unethical conduct. Convicted, found guilty and fined for fraud in Bill and Hillary's Whitewater scandal. Threatening women who dared come forward about being raped by Bill. Rigging the primary elections. Gross negligence. The list is almost endless.

>hillary
>love and kindness

if you're going to vote hillary, at least share the part where she's fucking laughed at a 12 year old rape victim and did all of her other bad deeds

quit being biased you fucking cuck

i hope trump wins so you can all vote for michelle
as first black trans woman in office by 2020

The problem is, is that legally it is too late for a plan B.

Hillary would win by default in such a situation, and the November election would be cancelled. Plan B can only take place BEFORE the primaries according to election laws.

>Hillary and the democrats are about love and kindness.

>muh propaganda

reminder that while this is bait, there are people who can vote that actually believe this

that's actually really hot
moar plz

>shills
>go to trumps Twitter page
>first 20 replies on any trump tweets are bots and scripts

Kek cry harder bitch

b8

Gary Johnson says hello

Shillers going full apeshit. I love it.

Jews and Masad did 9/11

UK foreign aid really went to the Clinton foundation? That's pretty intense

If I were the person who drew that, I would fucking sue your ass
neckbeard

If he drops, then I'm writing in Bernie.

who cares?
Clinton would still win

>There will be some "October Surprise" to wipe out Trump.
Those missing e-mails really aren't missing, they're just waiting for October themselves.

>a third-mandate Obama
Prohibited by the Constitution.

We're in for the dirtiest campaign in living memory. In one corner, the vile tactics of a bully. In the other corner, the toxic tactics of a passive-aggressive. Neither candidate is fit to be president of a condominium association.

this.

she's got nearly 60% of the national vote at this point. it will be a landslide in her favor by the time that it's all said and done.

Yeah Clinton isn't totally the most qualified individual in the race with the most progressive DNC platform in history.

You got a quick cite for that?
I'd love to see him charged with treason. He did manipulate the voting process.
There's some speculation he's doing this to boost his following for a tv show.

Obviously Obama is going to bash Trump and vise-versa. Obama is Democrat and Trump is Republican. That's just politics.

I don't even know why I post in these SJW bait threads anymore. Trump needs to build a wall around Tumbler ASAP.

merican politics are just as important as super bowl.

No it isn't, shithead.

Name the last President who made such a deliberate calculated speech against his party nominee's opponent.

You can't.

actually he's working for hillary. she is going to be the next president. trump will intentionally either drop out, or fuck stuff up really bad to give her the win.

i think he will hang in there, but intentionally fuck up, so no 3rd party candidates have a chance.

irony of this is that USAs number one export is weapons.

Because you like confrontation and using your latest chan memes and buzzwords

confirmed for massive butthurt

Also Michelle singing:
youtu.be/ln3wAdRAim4
(very long video)

Shillary was instrumental in creating the war in Syria. She has profited personally from the sale of war materiel in the Middle East. The blood of innocent civilians is on her hands.

Little wonder that the world hates the United Snakes.

Hello, Gary Johnson.

Name a time that we had a totally incompetent shit for brains racist as a candidate.

You can't.

One situation brings about the other.

This was Bern's argument, not $Hillary's.

>right-wing propaganda

Forgot to attach WebM.

Agreed. Barrack Husain has brought shame to the White House with this shit. On the up side it clearly defines the true desperation of Democrates as they scramble to smear Trump after wikileaks exposed the corruption and racism of the Democratic Party.

It's also (and always has been) Hillary's standpoint.

I've been away for a long time. When did Sup Forums get infected with the SJW/Feminist virus? I've heard that Feminism swallows everything in it's path becoming one with it but this is ridiculous.

>intentionally fuck up
I was KEK'ing my ass off all day yesterday. It never stopped.
nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/first-read-gop-trump-go-unraveling-break-glass-mode-n622116?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
In a Washington Post interview, Trump declined to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan against his primary challenger
He reiterated that he hasn't endorsed Sen. John McCain and said the onetime prisoner of war "has not done a good job for the vets"
He slapped out at Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte, saying "she has given me zero support"
He suggested that Americans should pull their 401(k) funds out of the stock market
He said he's "always wanted" to receive a Purple Heart but that having one gifted to him by a supporter was "much easier"
He said that the handling of sexual harassment has "got to be up to the individual"

cont...

You're kidding me right? You honestly think that what Obama said was unjustified, unfit, or unseemly?

You do know it was Donald Trump he was talking about right?

Honestly, Obama was pretty restrained.

cont..(comment too long) KEK

He accused Khizr Khan of being "bothered" by his plan to keep terrorists out of the country, and said that he had no regrets about his clash with the family
He appeared to feud with a crying baby during a rally
He reiterated that "if the election is rigged, I would not be surprised"
The sitting president of the United States publicly called Trump "unfit to serve" and urged Republicans to withdraw their support for him.
Trump spokesman Katrina Pierson suggested that Obama and Clinton are to blame for the death of Humayan Khan, who died in 2004, when neither were in the executive branch at the time
An ally of Paul Manafort told our colleague John Harwood at CNBC that the campaign chairman is "mailing it in," leaving the rest of the staff "suicidal."
Sitting GOP congressman Richard Hanna, HP head Meg Whitman and former Christie aide Maria Comella all said they plan to vote for Hillary Clinton
The Washington Post released a transcript of its full interview with Trump, indicating among other things that he paused five times to watch TV coverage in the middle of the sit-down
A GOP source told NBC's Katy Tur that Reince Priebus is "apoplectic" over Trump's refusal to endorse Ryan and is making calls to the campaign to express his "extreme displeasure"
What are we missing? Any one of these items would be problematic on a normal campaign day. This all happened since 8am yesterday.

>This all happened since 8am yesterday.

>wikileaks exposed the corruption and racism of the Democratic Party.

HAHA, actually believing that bullshit is hysterical. Barely 1% of those 'leaked' emails have been confirmed as legit. So I guess we're just supposed to believe the bulk of the others right?

That would be retarded. Only a few Bernie supporters and all Trump supporters are dumb enough to buy into that bullshit. Everyone else sees it for what it is, and isn't paying attention to it.

Assange is Russia's and Trump's puppet.

Fellow Canadian here. Shut the fuck up, you fucking moron,

That's why Hillary is 11 points ahead on the polls today.

They both use a lot of claqueurs.