So how many of you faggots actually gave this franchise money?

So how many of you faggots actually gave this franchise money?

Paulie needs more. A lot more.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegg.net/articles/paul-feigs-ghostbusters-2016-flops-really-hard-at-the-box-office/
steamcharts.com/app/425310#1m
steamcharts.com/app/359050
store.steampowered.com/app/359050/
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/ghostbusters/user-reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one gave them money. No such thing as girl gamers and no one other than a sjw was going to buy this piece of shit

Pretty much. They'd have figured it out by now but they fell for the meme of hiring SJW hipsters and now they're completely stuck in this rut because of this.

This

The only good thing that came out of this was that it shows the powers at be that insulting your core audience while hoping activism picks up the slack is a terrible idea.

And it finally kicked angry joes ass into making a review for once.

Silly user

SJWs are broke as shit.

I love it. For years SJW's and feminists have been manipulating the media alongside trash sites like Kataku and tricking game developers into thinking that SJW's and feminists were actually a HUGE part of their client base. Probably the biggest, with the most buying power!!! Oh, but look, turns out SJW's and feminists don't actually buy video games :/ It's almost as if they were just bitching and screaming for attention.

The movie ain't doing so hot either. Sony still needs to make another 200 million to break even.

thegg.net/articles/paul-feigs-ghostbusters-2016-flops-really-hard-at-the-box-office/

This just confirms the great white male misogyny conspiracy tho

I think it just proves that most movie remakes are dumb and people aren't interested in playing a game based on a movie based on a good movie.

Also movie video games are almost never good.

Oh nice, I went with my friend to see it because we heard it's the hot new meme. Was afraid we were going to make it break even.

White males buy the majority of video games. They should of realized this before sinking their money into a tie in game.

How did you feel when the ghostbusters logo was shot in the dick?

Assholes at Sony played themselves up to being attacked by misogynists, hoping the HUGE SJW base would reward them with fat profits for this turd of a movie

Big surprise when the movie comes out and......no one fucking coming to see it

Saw Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd holding down their bile as the got interviewed for the promotional material.

Biggest bomb since "Bomb Kzara"

The whole movie was constantly trying to show that white men are either incompetent morons or "weird" school shooter types, as showcased by thor, the braindead dropdead gorgeous lackey and the villain, Mr. Originality.
So I was pretty numb by that point. Didn't feel anything really.

"bomb kzara"

did you mean Tsar Bomba?

Even the majority of normies thought it was bullshit

Yup sorry couldnt be bothered to find the right name

Idk, I think Akroyd is buying this shit because he made a reference to remaking Blues Brothers as "Soul Sisters". Unclear if it was a joke. Either way makes me sick

Enjoy

steamcharts.com/app/425310#1m

>steamcharts.com/app/425310#1m

>24 hour peak
>1 player

top kek

keked

I honestly feel bad for the guy. All he wanted for over 20 years was a third ghostbusters movie.

Well he got one. And it buried the franchise for good.

the most people to have ever played the game at one time was 16

that is one seriously shitty game
there are 5,711 people currently playing farming simulator ffs

I did OP. My favorite part is how they pronounced history as "herstory"

I shit you not.

I've seen somewhere that there were 16 players at peak.

This shit gives me a diamond fucking boner.

Kek nevermind.
Should've read the thread first

Ghostbusters got raped by tumblr

talk about irony

this is impressive how poorly this sold

Is that black thing supposed to be harambe? cause if so they did a shitty job of virtualizing it

Yeah I just finished wrestling some jabroni here, and... knocked him out.

I thought Sony already declared a sequel?

>powers at be
c'mon man.

ITT: males who are insecure, cowardly, female haters. You all need to feel superior to make for the size of your boy-clity

Farming Simulator probably gives players incentive to continue playing.
Kind of like how other remakes that did poorly, like Robocop gave viewers incentive to watch (cool robot shit), even if it missed the point of the original.

They could have made a lot more cool robot shit in robocop though. Score would have gone from 2/7 to 5/7 if there was more cool robot shit.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

there are more people playing 'shower with your dad simulator 2015' than have ever simultaneously played ghostbusters

when you're handed a mega franchise like ghostbusters that takes some serious fucking doing

Please.

GB III was a disaster from the get go. They tried to dress it up as anything other than what it was.

We dont hate women, just liars who played this up into some trumped up mysogynistic shit, when was actually a huge , steaming DUMP of a movie.

>declared a sequel?
>>>
lol

I dont have a big problem with Ghostbusters with a female cast. I have a problem with SJWs perpetuating the lie that women act like men. Females are less funny, more cowardly and generally less charismatic than men. This is why we enjoy watching men being themselves protagonists, and find women protagonists acting like a men strange.

Is the game you are referring to real?

steamcharts.com/app/359050

store.steampowered.com/app/359050/

>off by one

Feig stated that Ghostbusters needed to rake in 500m worldwide to garuntee a sequel and they haven't even broke the 200 mark.

But by all means Sony make another movie. Sink more money into it.

Girl power doesn't pay the bills user.

Ty for delivery. Now if you will excuse me...

I know the game will fail just like the movie probably will, it just looks like shovelware garbage

Was the game even good?

Sanctum of Slime 2...

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/ghostbusters/user-reviews

128 negative reviews
6 positive reviews

No

Watch angry joes review if you want. He gives it a 1/10

Oh wow turns out girls don't actually like all those things they're clamoring for.
They don't actually like video games.
They don't actually like political discourse

They don't actually like equality

They just want special treatment like they've always been.

With less features and more feminism!

You cant get closer to an authentic farm experience.

You even get to fuck a sheep!

Bullshit