What do you live for Sup Forums?

What do you live for Sup Forums?
What are you doing in this world when you can leave whenever you want?
Is there really any reason to live?
Life is meaningless and we're all are going to die anyway.

Finding a reason to live is in its self a reason to live. If all else fails, there's always hedonism.

I've accepted life is meaningless. I want to off myself but I know the emotional toll on my family and friend (singular) would be devastating. My brother is only 11 and my dad is 60. If I do it I'm going to at least wait until my dad dies.

Why not kill your dad and your brother? Then nobody would care.

That is one of the reason why i don't want to have a kids in the future. Someone precious to you will keep you stay in this world. When you die those people will forget about you forever and eventually they will die as well.

I live for dank memes

Same
Depression sucks

Open a window and look outside. It will make you think that there's no reason at all living in this world.

OP

Dunno. I like sweets and video games. So... that, i guess?

I kinda hate myself, for not being able to give my life more meaning.

there is no other world mister that's why I stay
I want to fuck shit up
get a taste of that happiness hormones
sip some experience in life
fuck some women (and maybe men who knows)
punch some dickheads
insult some internet fags
live some memes
initiate some children so they can experience this world too cuz it pretty chill

and when I'm done with all that shit and I've become the first legit wizard and I own the world maybe I'll leave at some point with natural ways

but until then fuck off :DDD I'm having fun with the stuffs

does the opposite to me
hang in there folks quit the chan for a day or two it drags you down 4real

As far as I can tell, the point of living is life. The one thing that every organism has in common is the will to survive. Sometimes you can see it in a fight to survive, but more often you see it as offspring. No life last forever, so the best way is to produce more and more offspring so that your genes, but more importantly, your species survives.
So the point of life is to fuck and have kids. Everything else is either a distraction or a way to get pussy.

>you can leave whenever you want?
If only

life has no point, it was made by accident
an individual life might have a goal tho, just ask your parents why they produced you ; with what intent for you to fulfill

"If our society seems more nihilistic than that of previous eras, perhaps this is simply a sign of our maturity as a sentient species. As our collective consciousness expands beyond a crucial point, we are at last ready to accept life's fundamental truth: that life's only purpose is life itself."

Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Looking God in the Eye"

The purpose of life is to die before you die and realize that there is no death.

The purpose of life is to be happy.

Find your joy. Live in contribution to others finding their own joy.

Fuck bitches.
Get money.

very tao, such wisdom, much zen, wow

Let go of your overflowing self important ego and youll see you dont need a reason.

Try to have fun then die. And try not to be a dick about it

similar situation here, no friend tho

Life IS meaningless so enjoy the Earthly pleasures!

I like to think of life this way
>You jump from an airplane wearing a parachute
>You are falling, excited, connected to the experience
>Then you see others deploying their chutes
>"That is a good idea, I should be safe and pull my ripcord about now"
>You pull the ripcord
>It fails
>You are stricken with fear, believing your thoughts
>You pull the backup.
>it fails
>There is nothing to do now but return to your initial state upon exiting the aircraft.
>Stay connected, excited, enjoy the view.

Believing your thoughts is the only suffering.
When you suffer, you will find that you are only wrong 100% of the time.

When you suffer, you are essentially saying "Who needs to live when I have my opinions."

what if you hit the ground but don't die?
do they want you to keep living
or do they want you to keep suffering

Let's examine that.
>You hit the ground
>Amid the delirium and pain you recognize
>I am still alive

And you ask
>do they want you to keep living?

There is no "they" only you. Connected to the experience.

You continue
>Do they want you to keep suffering?

There is only you, connected to the experience. The question is: Do you want to keep suffering?

Pain is a great teacher. There is unfathomable pain. It is here for you to experience as the full spectrum of human existence.

Suffering is always your choice. When you are in pain you can choose to move deeper into life or re-live the pain, over and over again in your mind, and thus, suffer twice, both physically and mentally.

Let all pain teach you and show you the way to the light.

That is something like this guy would say

Existence itself is meaningless.
There is no reason why anything should exist, there could also be nothing forever.

And no matter what grade of progression humanity arrives in the future, there will always be a limit. The limit is your body. And you as yourself are chained to your mind.

Humans are a low form of life, dumb and bigot. And i am literally talking about every single one, there is no exception.

that sounds like something straight out of an acid trip

I live for life
because life is lively

There is no way to know if life was intended or not, but even if it was, not everything created by accident is pointless, prime example: matches. Once life began, it had a point, and that was to survive.

I like the music of dead people, like nirvana and alice in chains