So I transitioned about 2 years ago.. I don't get why people can't accept someone who is trans?

So I transitioned about 2 years ago.. I don't get why people can't accept someone who is trans?

Why does it matter so much?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/VIDEOSX_NSFW/comments/4ruljz/nickey_huntsman_public_blowjob/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3721496/Transgender-entertainer-born-boy-swapped-sex-THREE-times-38FF-breasts-implanted-dead-park-hours-celebrating-33rd-birthday.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/VIDEOSX_NSFW/comments/4ruljz/nickey_huntsman_public_blowjob/

fuck it, il be your friend op.

You jealous you're not an assassin loli on GoT?

Most people have no problem with trans folks. Just don't freak out if someone doesn't use your preferred pronouns or some shit.

Because you're obviously mentally ill and getting the wrong kind of "support".

Because you never shut the fuck up about it.

Because it's a medical disorder that should be properly diagnosed, not praised

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3721496/Transgender-entertainer-born-boy-swapped-sex-THREE-times-38FF-breasts-implanted-dead-park-hours-celebrating-33rd-birthday.html

If it didn't matter, you wouldn't have transitioned.

U have transitioned but still are trans? U identify with trans not the gender you transitioned to?

Because the idea of the "gender binary" is deeply rooted in many societies.

Daily mail is the Sup Forums of newspapers

I honestly can't tell if you are supposed to be a man or a woman now

that looks like maisie williams

This one gets it

You mean cross dresser.

There is no such thing as transsexual or any other similar bullshit made up nonsensical term.

Because you have a mental illness and shouldn't be encouraged to lop your balls off.

Because attempting to do something impossible such as changing your gender is an improper response to depression or another mental illness which is really where all desire for transgenderism stems from. People are unhappy or uncomfortable with their life and instead of seeking professional help, they instead conform to their delusions in an misguided attempt to be happy. That's why trans people have the second highest rate of suicide following closely behind schizophrenic people.

"Because you have a mental illness and shouldn't be encouraged to lop your balls off." You made my day.

You're not doing it right newfag user