Wake up

>wake up
>look down
>see this

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vvzbt/big_boobs_amateur_blowjob_deepthroat_pov/
sexiz.net/ladyboygold-jame-hung-rock-hard-top-and-bottom-06-03-2015-720p-rq-mp4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce?

Relax and enjoy

/Thread

throw it in front of a truck

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vvzbt/big_boobs_amateur_blowjob_deepthroat_pov/

Y'know that one part in the song Albuquerque by Weird Al where his face is being eaten by flesh eating, craved, half starved weasels and he starts to yell "OH GOD OOOOOOOOOGETEMOFFGETEMOFF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Yeah something like that.

Weird Al is for autists so I didn't expect you to enjoy it. I would sit back and let him go to town

>wake up
>shiiieeet
>Im white
>killmyself

Wonder why I'm sleeping the wrong way round

ejaculate explosively, start working up to round 2

Ask this male to please remove his dick from my face and then remove himself from my premises because I am only Into females with vags

If you done fucking, another settlement needs our help.

Wow, what a prude. Too sexually repressed to enjoy feminine penis, huh? I'd hate to be you.

Fucking cum up that asshole, wishing I could suck that nice cock at the same time.

Fuck that's hot

why the fuck do these fags dressed as women always have either black charred balls or a black charred dick? Do they fry it or something?.

>feminine penis
oxymoron
usually used by morons.
and fags.

I got you homie

sexiz.net/ladyboygold-jame-hung-rock-hard-top-and-bottom-06-03-2015-720p-rq-mp4/

I remember how happy I was when I found this.

it's not more of an oxymoron than "feminine guy"
you're an idiot who thinks he's clever

Wow, this is a serious case of repression. Too cock-obsessed to enjoy a hot chick who happens to have a feminine penis? Oh, well - I'll keep enjoying everything that gets my cock hard while you chant from the Bible, pray to the Sun, or whatever it is you people do.

Lmfao.

>Well, I must I be dreaming
>acquire trap gf

Cum deep inside

No homo

Exposing the trap slave fag. Ask for it's nudes and birth certificate, it'll probably give it to you. Kik:EmilyJaede

>Looks like my big has grown quite a bit.
Nice

I enjoy losing my virginity

Start suckling the glorious shemales dick

i worship that shemale cock