For heterosexual men:

For heterosexual men:
Shave your anal?
Why? Why not?

No, I enjoy yanking hairs out of it in bed at night.

Sooooo?

How does one go about doing this?

yes
if not the hairs go up my asshole when i wipe and it feels uncomfortable

yeah, I do.

I take a pair of those body hair trimmers and trim the "mons pubis" above the penis to a #1 which is really short.

I shave my balls and anus after that for that only-wipe-once feeling.

yeah, i do. got tired of dealing with dingle berries.

What movie us that I must watch it

You also get free lubrication because there's no hair left to absorb the sweat. Must be great just pulling your pants down and slamming myself in you.

pubic hair exists to reduce friction, dipshit

yes shaved.
the hair makes my asshole raw otherwise when wiping.
plus hygiene.

I use a ladyshave that is meant for legs, so it wont cut my anus flesh into shreds

Yes, reduces cling-ons

this inspired me to shave it all over. thanks Sup Forums

OP specifically said heterosexual men

also if you have someone tongue your balls when they're shaven, much better feeling

trips!

and enjoy your itchy red spotted ass bro.

tip: loose pants for the next few weeks

I never implied it's evolutionary purpose, only a side effect of having ass hair. Retard.

Use DRICLOR after shave

Yes. I shave pubes and ass. No one wants to lick a hairy pooper

first time I get trips is for shaving my ass smh

should probably exfoliate the way mommy showed me

Why the fuck would a hetero man do it?

Yeah I shave balls, pubes, and butt hole. I dunno, just feels cleaner without hair.

Shit jams in hairs after crap. It is not easy to use tuilet paper. Sometimes i need use about 1m of one.

post here faggets

How does one reduce the itching that follows a day or so later? I get this on my scrote like fucking crazy after i've shaved it

I have to, it's not even because I like it shaved necessarily it's just that the hair gets long as fuck and it's a pain in the ass to get clean. Then my asshole gets raw from pulling the hair when wiping

Yes , my wife likes to give me rimjobs , but only when smooth . Happy days

no, it makes all the farts super wet and sloppy, i've gotta check every time if I browned back there

everyone says this but I use a fucking safety razor sometimes and I don't get bumps

my pubic hairs have a tendency to grow 10+ cm (that's around 4+ inches for all you retards) long, so yes, I shave

long pubes itch, get stuck in underwear, and do other unsavory stuff

Yes. Higiene. Less sweat. Less smell. Easier to wash it when you poo.

Just plait / braid them or better yet pubic dreadlocks

I laughed hard! Only cos I've experienced this exact thing and thought it was only me.

Protip: coconut oil while shaving any area prevents razor rash. For the face it needs to be diluted with some other essential oils though