I'm going to vote for Trump, because I want to see how much more fucked up things can get. Who's with me?

I'm going to vote for Trump, because I want to see how much more fucked up things can get. Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qait77O0DJs
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/
occupydemocrats.com/2016/05/18/scientists-just-confirmed-worst-fears-trump-supporters/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

red leader standing by

I just want a nice place to watch the world burn.
Any suggestions

>I want to see how much more fucked up things can gets.
Your premise is flawed.
It's been Hillary who has been driving, and for years.
If you want to elect somebody who will continue with the "much more", you need to vote for Hillary.

Trump is a newcomer, and outsider, and not part of the establishment.

Let's do it, OP

this hillary is the "more"
things are fucked up
they've been fucked up
hillary has been there while they were getting fucked up and a lot of the responsibility is hers

i don't think anybody actually believes trump will keep things the same
so what you posted makes no sense but i agree with you about voting for trump but for completely different reasons

OP LOVE trumps HATE!

HILLARY2016

do you actually believe this or are you just stirring the shit soup?
Speaking of, if anyone knows about stirring shit soup it's trump. Her's had his hand in american politics for longer that it may seem. He keeps close whatever can make him a bigger buck because some people are just like that.
Hillary is no different and no worse.

All of this fighting over who's side is the right side is bullshit. If anything is polarized in the way the american political system is, you can be sure it's a big ol' shit stack and that's a promise.

Look into history kids. This country is at the end of it's line like so many before it. Those intelligent, power hungry and lucky enough to take advantage will, just as it's always been.

Believe me. When these two are done with their pissing contest, this whole nation will be left drowning.

Bulgaria

I'm in.

New zealand

great idea, that's how that Brexit-stuff got funny, I'm in!

hivemind

Bernie now supports Hillary, because he knows that shes the lesser damage for the US

I'm, match me!

>because
itt: morons neets children
who cannot because

Are you gonna say something against my point or are you just gonna insult my choice of words?

"Bernie" is not "the movement".
That Bernie rolled over and sucked Hillary's dick only shows he gave in to the Corporate Masters.

Ukraine, Iraq, Syria.
Plenty of shit burning there

You and I both know that Bernie wouldnt "give in" so easily... He just wants to save the US from Trump and you all dont get the signals...

Politics isn't a TV show.

I'll be voting for Hillary.

your mothers basement, with the dark knight playing. You can even start it yourself! Here's what you'll need;
-3 gallons of ammonia
-3 gallons of bleach
-4 gallons of gasoline
-1 match book

Step 1: pour the gasoline in a cirlce around your house. Make sure not to leave any gaps and the wider the better!
step 2: pour your ammonia into a stopped bathtub. this step is absolutely vital!
step3: take your match book and strike one. use it to get the rest going and toss it into your gasoline ring
step4: as fast as you can, run to the same bathtub and pour your bleach in. this is where it gets fun!

step 5: sit in your mothers basement and watch the dark knight rises. bask in your edginess and know that the rest of the world now knows that you are the coolest and smartest and such an anti hero just like deadpool! gee! I sure wish I was as clever and cunning as you!

>''Ill never quit''
>Makes mad money
> Quits
>''You all have to vote for Hillary now"
By lying to supporters about his true intentions, then berning them, your statement is invalid

>I'll never quit
>sees that most Americans are too dumb to vote him
>Quits
>At least vote Hillary
Common sense

I'm in.

I'm in my 30s and have seen the same shit every single 4 years since I was a kid. Two guys having a fucking YEAR'S worth of 'debate' on the most minor issues while tacitly acknowledging that they both drink and piss from the same river.

I just want something crazy to happen, and a Trump presidency is that something

Congrats OP. There are basically two groups of people voting for Trump.

The first one you fit right into, those who want to watch him burn it down.

The second one, is uneducated (or under educated) white males.

I guess it's better than being part of the second group, who actually believe that he will make murika great again.... derp!

To be fair, you could also vote for Hilary to see how much more fucked up things can get, too.

Agreeable

>United States of US of A
>Believing the president who gets more votes will be elected

No.
Bernie showed he was not actually telling any of us the truth.
The #1 thing Bernie preached was anti-establishment anti-Wall Street, just like Trump has always done.
The RNC allowed Trump to win fair and square.
The DNC did not allow Bernie to win fair and square.
Again, the fact that Bernie gave in to the one whom he knows well is the puppet of the Establishment and of Wall Street and would want her to get elected now (over anybody), speaks volumes to the fact that Bernie was never genuine in what he said and said it all for purposes of getting elected.

I don't care for Trump.
However, he is the ONLY candidate who is not beholden to anyone at this point. Trump neither asked for nor accepted any money (FYI, Bernie got $430 of my well-earned money), while Hillary is entirely funded by the Establishment, Wall Street, and Foreign Interests.

I will never vote for Hillary no matter what and every true Berniefag I know feels the same way. The only thing Bernie did in endorsing Hillary was to bring shame upon himself and to lose all credibility. I don't hate Hillary--I just hate that the U.S. is being run by banks and corporations and it is all a charade that we have a vote.

Most importantly at this point, if Trump gets elected, it sends a indisputable message in consequences to the DNC, to the Establishment, and to Wall Street that our vote matters and cannot be taken away. For America to have any hope for the future, anybody who cares has to vote for Trump for this reason alone. It matters greatly to send that message at this point with actual consequences.

Your voice has been taken away former Berniefags. We were unjustly silenced by Hillary and all she stands for and in front of. Do something about it. Don't be stupid and vote for the one who silenced you. At least cure that for the future and going forward.

>politics isn't a TV show
Ok dummy. Thanks for saying the obvious and basing your vote on well-thought out nonsense.
No surprise you are voting like a sheep.

Keep not thinking now, k?

This is the most refreshingly honest explanation for voting Trump so far.
Let me be clear I'm a Britfag and don't care which lunatic you elect next. But even I was surprised with the support for a "successful businessman" who is a joke in the business world.
He can't coherently discuss anything without saying how great he is or by insulting everyone who isn't on his side.
His promises to fix the economy, get rid of undesirables and become great again remind me every time of Hitler.
Godwin's law aside he's quite possibly the worst person for the job, but I still think like the OP, let's see how bad he fucks everything up!

He got robbed, he got pushed around and am more than sure he's being threated.

Will vote Trump to watch it all burn.

oh you poor little kid, your POTUS doesnt matter. your other representatives are the ones fucking you over constantly.

>just like Trump has always done.
top kek

no he hasn't. trump's whole thing is a stupid fucking wall, and kicking immigrants out.

I'm voting for Trump to piss off liberals

>fake & gay

Being legally cheated it's not the same as giving in and quitting.

If thats what you believe then you didnt see Katy Perry or aton of others perform at the dnc
How is life in a bubble?

hard mode vote Hillary
watch the the world and the US BURN

Is your bern not healed yet?
Poor democuck

Unqualified doesn't mean clean, Trump looks out for Trump, he has no wish to run the country, only to inflate his ego and get others to do the job for him.
If you thought Obama was bad and Hillary worse, then hang on to your britches it's going to be a rollercoaster where the guy running the show has had it collapse under him 7 times in 15 years!
God forgive all Trump voters for what they are about to do to America.

This is fake/forced

>the second one is uneducated
Actually, all the actual statistical data shows not only that Trump supporters are far more likely to be college and post-graduate educated than are Hillary supporters (by a significant margin), but it is also backed up by the U.S. Census data collected for nearly 70 years now showing Republicans are more educated than are Democrats.

Perhaps you forget that the backbone of the Democratic Party are poor people, blacks, and Mexicans (the uneducated). The "White" Democrat of all registered voters only made up 31.4% of those who voted in the last election. Like it or not, accept it or not, but the poor, uneducated, and minorities, is always who the DNC has catered to and it is the bulk of all Democrats by far.

LIVE: youtube.com/watch?v=qait77O0DJs

DON'T VOTE LIKE THIS IS ALL A VIDEO GAME AND IT WILL NOT AFFECT YOU. BE FUCKING ADULTS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A RIGHT TO VOTE BY OTHER ADULTS WHO EXPECT YOU TO VOTE RESPONSIBLY

How could it possibly be fake?

I am in my 30s, and I have seen two candidates every term arguing over little shit while the actual structure of power stays the same

this count me as another former berniefag who will never, ever, ever vote for hillary no matter what
i too am voting for trump cuz fuck you hillary

bullshit.

No. Those are just two perks to voting for him

Berniefags have few principles other than hero worship of Bernie

>this is literally the ONLY reason people would vote for Trump

Trump supporters confirmed for salty basement dwelling losers that just want to take everyone with them before they an hero

a joke in the businessworld
huh?
quite the opposite
all credibility blown "britfag"/shillary

trump has just over $7B in "known" PERSONAL net worth

trump is pretty well respected around the globe but certainly in business circles

i am abstaining from voting btw but at least im not pretending to be somebody else (hurr-durr imma britfag but trump not successfull businessman)
pretty obvious who you are shillary
you keep going with this type of bullshit and i may very well change my mind from abstaining and vote trump because . . .

GTFO Shillary
We are all sick of you posting every day here and know it is you.

I'm serious.
You are really causing me to hate her enough to vote trump and you need to stop and get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Shot doesn't stick to Trump, but shit flows downhill ending up in the basements of the aforesaid losers

The Republican Party turns out to be filled with idiots. Far more of them than anybody expected.

This too.

/thread

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I was for Sanders in march through last month.
Even then I knew Trump is the better choice. It wasnt until he berned everyone who supported him that I went with my heart and am sticking by Trump

He was already asking why we couldn't use Nukes.

You don't need to go to so much effort. Your masters will fuck things up by themselves.

The moment when you realize that it's your turn to be fucked by Trump

This is not cool/
Unacceptable

Isn't this what the majority of trump voters are doing ?? I just assumed they were

The single best predictor of Trump support in the GOP primary is the absence of a college degree. In an analysis of Trump's supporters, Evan Soltas determined that the factor explaining most of the variance in Trump's support vs that of Hillary's was education.

Nice try fag.

This is interestingly true

not him, but ...
turns out he is right
i used to think this wasnt true but nearly all blacks vote and are almost all dems
whites hardly vote it turns out
blacks and hispanics (dunno why they are together as should be enemies) alone make up a majority of the democratic party that actually vote

apparently you didnt pay attention to who gave speeches at the dnc?

either that or you're white and dumb
but we'll take your vote for us tho

Go on and buy those shiny rocks from this peddler...

Both candidates will fuck things up. I'm voting Trump because at least with him in charge while things are going to shit I can defend myself

And antiestablishmentism

>reasons why Republicans are adamantly against public education

cause why try to appeal to sensible, intelligent people when you can just turn the entire country into drooling retards?

>Berniefags have few principles
expect we're the only ones with principles
sucks for you shilltard that i voting for trump, huh?
should've thought of that when you were rigging the primaries
had you allowed our votes to count and we lost, maybe we'd consider your witch
but nah, i'll take trump and a fuck you to the witch of wall street anyday at this point

Yes but that's false you faggot.

Nope

see: theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/

Trump wants to take our guns?

samefag much, shillary?

ewwww

>being this fucking retarded
try again Trumpshill

your link is not even on point
are you retarded?
seriously, are you?
you are making a strong argument that hillary supporters are dumb right here and now before everyone

are you the idiot that this image was created over?

I can't tell if stupid or trolling.

Please see: theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/

>my life is a complete shithole, so I wanna make everyone else suffer

T. virgin autist who hasn't been outside in 8 years

>Endorsed by the NRA
Probs not

underrated post

I caught it too and kek'd

no one read this post, me neither. You are even a loser on Sup Forums dude... better drink your own piss!

kys faggot

occupydemocrats.com/2016/05/18/scientists-just-confirmed-worst-fears-trump-supporters/

LOL.
Here's the whole thread.
It's also in like 3 archives at this point.
100% true that a shilltard (likely you who seems overly butthurt itt) posted that pure bullshit.
LOL
We see it everyday now.
Meanwhile, shilltards argue how dumb Trump supporters are when the exact opposite is true.

holy fuck!!!
this pic is actually true????
is this the samefag samefagging shillarizing throughtout this thread????
is he literally getting the shit kicked out of him again today and lying all over the place and is now so butthurt that he is disclaiming the bullshit he posted just days ago???

omfg, what a fucking certified dipshit?
why is he even here?
he is literally turning people away from hillary?
what a retard!

That's pretty much the only reason to do it. Also to send a big fuck you to the Democrats I guess.

Spicland

>Cheap food
>Cheap clothes (unless you want to wear tommy and crap like that)
>Nobody cares and that its quite good tbh
>Women stay where they belong, the kitchen
>Drugs and alcohol are cheap and easy to get

nope.

;isten to Sam harris.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU

then think again...

>When the US is controlled by uneducated / minority dems.
No thanks

bernie got 3 million votes fewer than Hillary. So fuck opff Bernie butt hurt. he lost.

also, he took illegal money for his campaign...

the brexit fuck up is not funny - unless you are a sociopath, and have no self care. You, everyone on the planet, are being harmed by the idiot leave vote.

Armageddon.