What drugs have you tried and which ones do you recommend? I'll go first

What drugs have you tried and which ones do you recommend? I'll go first.

LSD, DMT, Mescaline, Weed, Xanax (most benzodiazepines), Percocet, Loratab, Amphetamines, Meth, Nbomes (Don't know which ones except for 25i)

My favorite is LSD so far

Weed, mushrooms, lsd, mda, mdma, cocaine.
Weed is my favorite, also really enjoy mdma and mushrooms.

Weed, hundreds of kinds of Spice, alcohol, LSD, 25i, 25e, Mushrooms, MDMA, Methylone, Cocaine, GHB, Meth, DMT, Kratom, LSA, Kava Kava, Muscle Relaxers (lol) and MXE.

Best drugs ever are obviously LSD, DMT, MDMA, weed, and mushrooms, especially candy flipping LSD + MDMA + weed.

DMT is so next level though, it has a special category of its own. Wow. Beautiful stuff.

>Oh yeah I left out MDMA.. takes a toll on me so i tend to avoid it

Caffeine

Had a problem with spice.. did you get one of those severe panick attacks from it?

Oh yeah, several times but I learned to get through it and just take a step back, not fight it, and reakze how I high I was. One brand was literally a research chemical for DMT, not a cannabinoid. was $35 a gram and the guy at the smoke shop had to go in the back and get it, he didnt leave it out. I left my body and went through some tunnel into space/"elsewhere" for a good 10 mins.

I loved spice, every brand, batch, and month it was a new high. ive seen weird things.

I save all my money for cracked cocaine. That's why my teeth so bad.

I loved spice too but wayyy too many bad highs that i had to power through. I think my favorite was Magnolia Rush

Yeah I'm with you, I had to call 911 for my friend once.. his nose was bleeding and the his heart was beating super irregularly. Scary stuff.

All in all though it made me super headstrong with my psychedelic use because I've seen the lowest depths of where drugs can take me, and some good old acid or shrooms are so gentle and kind I never feel anxious taking clean, good drugs. Some great times, but the worst as well. Wish it were still around my area.

My favorites were Spike Gold/Max, Jazz Mango, Red Dragon, and Xtreme Rush. :) Good old days..

When I hear people say they've done LSD I'm always apprehensive. Did someone tell you it was LSD? Or did you order it from an actual lab? So many 2c family chemicals get passed off as LSD these days, due to the fact that it's so much easier to make than LSD (seriously look up making LSD, it's hard, requires a serious education in organic chemistry, it's one of the hardest illegal drugs you could possibly make) and because of that dealers and suppliers almost always pass off 2c-e or 2c-b as LSD and people can't tell the difference or don't know what to look for.

Drugs I've done: Dextroamphetamine, lisdexamfetamine, methylphenidate, 2ce, 2cb, 2c1, 25b, 25i, and their NBOMe counterparts, DOC, 4-MEC, 4-EMC, 5-MeO-MiPT, 4-AcO-DMT, DMT, Cocaine, Heroine(smoked and intravenously), Methamphetamine(ingested, smoked), Hydro, Xanax, Oxy, Shrooms (a few different kinds), Lots of weed, dabs, etc. DXM, MXE, Ketamine, Salvia, MDMA, Methylone.

Idk there are some I'm forgetting, party enhancers like Tramadol, klonopin.

I have been sober for two years.

Dude how was the 4-Aco-DMT?

I've been eyeing that for awhile online, is it really very similar to mushrooms?

It didn't have a taste and lasted around 12-14 hours. Didn't feel very speedy, very creative visuals,and the body load was tolerable. I didn't have a kit to test it so i can't say for sure. I thought the taste test is a good way to know if it's LSD or not

How was heroin?

None because I'm not a loser.

Pot, alcohol, Vicodin, morphine, valume, xanex, cocaine, heroin, LSD, shrooms, DMT, fentanyl, perks, soma, codeine, ether, amphetamine, MDMA

have a cookie then

Like a less-intense DMT. Extremley enjoyable. Possibly my favorite psychedelic of all time.

Sounds good, 50% chance, either way you had a good time eh?

Like a warm blanket. Things they don't tell you: even when you shoot up, it's not immediate. You feel a little warm, and then about 3-4 minutes later it starts at your feet. This ultimate warmth and sense of wellbeing. It creeps up your legs, up your back, wrapping around to your torso, up the neck, swallowing the head.

You sit there, completely relaxed, completely content, and then the nods come in, and the nod isn't sleep, it's different, you still think, but your thoughts are abstract and far apart. I semi-dreamed a little bit while nodding.

Overall, it's a 10/10. I'd never do it again. We bought enough for one weekend, got scared so only smoked it at first, then the last two days we manned up and got out the needles. So we binged it for 3 days. A bit of puking but overall extremely satisfying. Not scary at all. That's why It's so dangerous.

side note: I was able to poop on it just fine, idk what every one elses deal was.

Bad day at McDonalds champ?

Have done:
>Weed
>Coke
>Crack
>Meth
>LSD
>Shrooms
>Mescaline
>Heroin
>The whole range of opiates from original recipe oxyxontin and opana to their new " abuse resistant" forms, IR oxycodone, and fentanyl. This also includes tar and red rock opium
>Whole range of benzos from xanax, k-pin, ativan, valium, and so on
>A few add meds like ritalin and what not, can't remember names here
>Ecstasy is teh only drug i can think of that i haven't had that i want to try.

I really only recommend weed and psychedelics like shrooms, lsd, peyote and so on. Stay away from the really addictive stuff unless you have an iron will.....even then you should probably stay away.

ohnodon'tdie

Weed, mushrooms, lsd, 1p-lsd, AL-LAD, ALD-52, 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-dalt, 25xNBOME. I love straight LSD and my favorite analogs were 1P and AL-LAD. Mushrooms are tough to find where i am. Tried to grow but living situation interfered. Weed on the regular lol. 4-aco-dmt is pretty good. Feels like heavy doses of shrooms. Any of the NBoMEs ive tried i didnt like and probably because on some occasions they were sold to me as LSD. Ive taken quite alot and was almost considering that i would have a seizure and die lol. So i guess i just dont like them because its always been a bad experience when i take it. Plus its a very jittery and energetic high. Made me feel restless