So, it's official DC is ruined

So, it's official DC is ruined.

RIP in piss, DC Extended Universe

You died as you lived, like a bland action movie cliché.

Rotten tomatoes is biased against DC they gave iron man 2 literally the worst marvel movie ever made a 73%.

Also I read that buzzfeed was claiming the movie was racist, sexist, and shouldn't have been allowed to come out because it glorified gun violence

Clear
Your
Fucking
Notifications
For
Fuck
Sake

>rt bias to DC
>rt is owned by Warner Brothers and the scored is by a huge number of different critics
Yeah totally

Better ?

Yes

Whatever you say

Have fun letting some fat fuck on his computer all day ruin movies for you by shitting on them

Iron man 2 is average, so it has an average score. I hope SS isn't shit, I think best case scenario it's ok

it looked like shit for years.

seriously they rushed it because avengers (which also completely sucked) was a success.
how many heroes and villains can you pack into a movie seems to be all they care about, that alone makes a comic based movie a total piece of shit all on it's own.
harley quinn? she's the lame fucktard equivalent of black widow. no super powers, isn't in the same league as killer croc etc. they just throw her in because muh diversity and they get to check off some identity.

don't worry though. faggot fan boys and retarded teenagers will throw money at it and there will be another shitty sequel.

Sent from my Android phone

I feel like there is some sort of ulterior motive here, because 3 weeks ago early viewers were saying its amazing now rotten tomatoes is bombing it and I haven't heard one actual argument why it's bad except "bad directing" somethings going on around herr

Maybe you should stop warrying about a measly 14 dollars and decide for yourself what you do and dont like?

Tell that too OP

Not my thread I was just saying

well, i'm still gonna go take the girlfriend to see it. jared leto was fucking great in dallas buyers club so i'll give it a chance. honestly reviews shouldn't decide for you if you're gonna see something or not, i'm sure it isn't an amazing movie but still a good 2 hours of action, plus seeing margot robbie in a tight little outfit is automatically worth seeing.

I'm not sure if rushing it was the problem, there are tons of films with ensamble casts that we meet for the first time and we care about. I think setting the films in a world where everyone is already a superhero would be an interesting and unique take. I think DC's problems more fall on actual mechanics like plot, character motivation and editing.

I hope you're not talking about the original avengers because that was one of the best marvel movies besides winter soilder

Peoe will s ream at me but other than her height this girl would have made a 100 times better harley than who played her
>but accent

The accent she speaks in is heavily exagerated for the yolandi character

Forgot image

Women are not good actors and cara delevingne sunk this movie along with Harley Quinn

Prepare for SJWs to blame the patriarchy for making this movie suck

MUH SQUADS MUH FREEDOMS

God yeah all actors should be men, that wouldn't be gay at all.

>women are not good actors

At least now i know not to take you seriously

Dubs of truth

>buzzfeed didnt like it
>movie was racist, sexist, and shouldn't have been allowed to come out because it glorified gun violence
I'm sold. Now i really cant wait to see it.

Same person

we both know you have never gone to see a movie because of the female lead.

I really hope you don't go see movies because it has a hot chick in it, if so you proved my point of women's worth in Hollywood.

>Women are not good actors
actresses*

..if you were twice as smart you'd still be dumb

Actually, people prefer to call them actors nowadays, they only use actress for awards.

>one of the best marvel movies
That's not really saying much, user.

If I had said there are no good women actors would've it been wrong?

Also good job dodging the argument because of a grammar error

I have never gone to see a movie because of any actor period

I don't think I've ever went to see a film because of the actors unless I heard they gave a good performance.
>pic related
I admit to checking myself.

>dodging the argumen
You think women are bad at acting and anybody the wants to think that can. It's dumb as fuck to think, but why would I help an idiot overcome their stupidity? I hate idiots and want then to learn the hard way. In front of some in real life people that will treat you like the scum you are.

dident rotton tomatos like love ghostbusters

Who didn't? It's a classic.

Why do people actually like this creature?

We need to burn these degenerates.

Why should i help you to lie to yourself while you enshrine mediocredy think sloppily never do anything properly copy me you and your support group retards incorperated one big happy fucking family

The ultimate shitpost

>Having a justified opinion that goes against my way of thinking makes someone stupid
>implying sexism can't be justifiable

She is fucking sexy as fuck

I don't think you answered any of his talking points but good job making yourself look like a retard

you just need to go to a rehap or NA meeting to find endless amounts of "women" who look like that thing

>women are bad actors
#talkingpoiont

>look like that thing

They wont be her though they will be methed out retarded qith acabbed faces and a drained personality

>Being older than 11 and watching superheroes

LOL I can smell the Sperg

lol retard
Sage

Hey look I can shitpost too!!

Thanks big babby!

So i am guessing you watch nothing but classic movies?

You were that kid who always told other kids santa wasn't real huh?

Thanks big Babby!

Moar hate

No I'm just not a manchild, superpowers and comics are fucking gay as shit, have fun with that and listening to Tool and Between the Buried and Me, aspie.

I dont listen to either of those bands and never even heard of the second one but its a pretty SHIT band name

No fun having loner detected.

You realize they used to be, right? Men actually played women, because women weren't meant to be on stage. This is how it originated.

I have other things in my my life to have fun with outside of staring at men in capes using powers, appealing to some person who's never grown up inside and still reminisces of giddily clutching his comic as a young child before daddy beat you.

Disney actually owns most critics

Sounds pretty gay

What sort of things do you do to have fun?