Anyone feel like fucking with a Trump supporter?

Anyone feel like fucking with a Trump supporter?

Kek sage

No

Naw, got any Bernouts we can fuck with? They are pretty fun. I can't find anybody who actually supports Hillary.

I feel like fucking your mother

no, he can support whoever he wants.

Trump 2016 !!!

U fags

Fucking pathetic faggot, he can vote for anyone he wants.

Nypa

>democracy
sage

nice try debbie wasserman, troll somewhere else.. no one feels like fucking with a person for their political beliefs.. oh wait except for democrats.

I'll make a deal with everyone fuck with this dude hardcore and I'll supply some bernouts and Hillary supporters for the deed and before anyone says it yes I know not your personal army but fuck it

You obviously don't pay attention to Republicans and who the duck is Debbie whatever

I don't give a fuck who he votes for you little smegma stain I just want people to fuck with him cuz he feels he is untouchable

>don't care who he votes for
Then why say he is a trump supporter, faggot.

Thought would cause a little stir and be more effective than just asking to berate some rando I do dislike his political views but it's really just that he is a pompous dick that thinks he's better than everyone and can talk to anyone anyway he likes with no consequences also I've asked him to meet up and fight me but he keeps making excuses so I resorted to the only way I knew to fuck with him

nypa summerfag
sage

TRUMP 2016! OP IS FAG

Kys faggot

also nypa

This

Bump for potential bernouts

>yes I know nypa
>pa request