Lets Discuss the best Death Grips Album

A Sci-fi post apocalyptic adventure with the one and only MC Ride, yelling and screaming his lungs out. This is the album rhe band wanted to release after TMS and there obsession over this concept and album grew to the point of randomly releasing it. Not to mention theres a dick on the cover.

The Lyrics are +A some can agrue that Jenny Death had better lyrics, but the storys told and the agression in the lyrics and the sci-fi feeling production feels like im a dective in Blade Runner.

tell me what your favorite rap record is

Probably NLDW or Funcrusher plus

>caring about lyrics
>caring about covers
are deathgripstards confirmed plebs?

death grips are for plebs in general

caring about lyrics,production, agression and the concept.

what makes your favorite album? :) cunt

The Bottomless Pit, The Powers That B Part Two, and The Money Store are for plebs, while everything else they've released is one giant pleb filter.

but nldw is just tms b-sides

literally every album they've put out is quite accessible (except maybe notm, which is just a sped up version of government plates)
plus the lyrics are pretty cringe most of the time, it's essentially glorified synth-based limp bizkit with lyrical themes of slipknot

The cyberpunk aesthetic from TMS sounds nothing like No Love Deep Web, if anything Bottomless Pit consists of TMS b-sides.

Bottomless Pit consists of 5 trap inspired tracks, 3 jenny death leftovers, eh and hot head, and only the rest sounds like they could have been on tms

are you russian?

>death grips

>>>/reddit/

>what makes your favorite album?
an actual music

italian

This is the probably the cringiest post I've read this month so far.

You should fuck off back to /reddit/.

>implying Accesible=Bad
> Implying DG lyrics have something to do with slipknot lyrics
>Implying that notm is somewhat similar to government plates

this

/thread

>Caring about an element of the music when it comes to enjoying music

>>implying Accesible=Bad
your post implied that as well since you named the most accessible dg albums

>> Implying DG lyrics have something to do with slipknot lyrics
they approach the same topics, and both make them almost equally edgy

>>Implying that notm is somewhat similar to government plates
gp sounds like proto-notm, so yes

>implying text is music
>implying picture is music

>My post
Nigga what are u talking about?
Also
> being ""edgy"" is not enough to relate something as important as the lyrics from the whole discography of a band to a completely different band.
And the other things is just your opinion , can't do anything with that

>white teenage deathgripsfag says 'nigga'

>is still a metalbaby

>Attacking someone ortography/vocabulary because you ran out if arguments

>Nigga what are u talking about? >
I hope that you are not trying to make it look like it wasn't you, and it's actually wasn't you.

>And the other things is just your opinion
if you read deeper into the lyrics of slipknot and dg then you'll notice a lot of similarities
it's not just my opinion that their themes and lyrical aesthetic are often similar, it's a fact
like you wouldn't say that dg have similar themes with grimes or animal collective, would you?

>projecting

These fags have such low self-awareness yet they have the high ground of discourse because hating Death Grips is "in" now.

No wonder Sup Forums is such a shit board.

>implying

>it's another newfag displeased by contrarians on Sup Forums

No wonder Sup Forums is such a shit board.

If you thought I was this guy, I wasn't

Yeah I know what you are trying to say, but when I read DG lyrics I don't think about slipknot in first place,
Maybe because I actually used to listen to slipknot in the past
I tend to associate DG lyrics with themes like drug use / abuse, life on the street, psychological issues due to drug use etc..
Wich is more typical of hip - hop music

This. On boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums when something formerly board-wide popular becomes hated due to contrarianism , you're just shitposted into oblivion whenever you try to bring it up. But the underage on Sup Forums explicitly take it upon themselves to argue about the same shit over and over again.

>Maybe because I actually used to listen to slipknot in the past
I also did it, that's actually one of the reasons I like dg

maybe you should go back to Sup Forums to talk about synthwave and vg soundtracks

I browse multiple boards, and Sup Forums is by far the worst with the highest concentration of obvious underage.

it's always fun when dg fan is complaining about underages

>browsing Sup Forums
>is death grips fag
>those underages !!