I'm sick and tired of you fucks. You "Internet Hate Machine" misogynistic xenophobic idiots drive me up a fucking wall...

I'm sick and tired of you fucks. You "Internet Hate Machine" misogynistic xenophobic idiots drive me up a fucking wall. As a gender queer non binary individual, I refuse to stand by and let you spew the fucking nonsense that you do. I don't use Sup Forums, but I've been told that this is the most popular and heinous board. Please, by all means, enlighten me. You cis straight assholes are what's wrong with this world. Your privilege reeks of hypocrisy. Tell me, how do you sleep with yourselves at night? This country is going to hell and it's all your fucking fault! Attached is a picture of me. This is what you should aspire to look like; a human being free of the shackles of social constructs. Take note fucking cis assholes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/gideon-browne-75014055
gideon-ephraim.tumblr.com/about
etsy.com/people/gideonephraim
airquality.org/
airquality.org/compliance/complaints.shtml
freelancer.com/u/virumsanguinum.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that effort

nice b8 m8

Holy shit. I fucking know this kid. No fucking way.

Dope glasses.

Prove it dumbass.

How big is ur non binary cock?

>I'm sick and tired of you fucks. You "Internet Hate Machine" misogynistic xenophobic idiots drive me up a fucking wall. As a gender queer non binary individual, I refuse to stand by and let you spew the fucking nonsense that you do. I don't use Sup Forums, but I've been told that this is the most popular and heinous board. Please, by all means, enlighten me. You cis straight assholes are what's wrong with this world. Your privilege reeks of hypocrisy. Tell me, how do you sleep with yourselves at night? This country is going to hell and it's all your fucking fault! Attached is a picture of me. This is what you should aspire to look like; a human being free of the shackles of social constructs. Take note fucking cis assholes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

facebook/putterpan

I totally thought this was some shit bait, but you're really this pretentious. Fuck you Gideon.

>misogynistic xenophobic idiots
>name calling
>gender queer non binary
>mental illness
>cis straight assholes
>bigotry
>privilege
>pulling the privilege card
>This is what you should aspire to look like
>picture of insane asylum patitent
>fucking cis assholes
>more namecalling

rip in pip 0/10 facts 10/10 name calling

try harder next time faggot.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Well fuck. This kid looks like a fag. Not gonna do shit, but thanks for the Facebook. Prime reaction photos in this kid's photos.

>inb4 bait
You dont like it? Then leave. This site is populated by assholes, but piss them off and they become something worse.

I couldn't believe this is a real person, but his facebook looks legit.

Amazed no one has put you down yet - like the sorry waste of oxygen you are.

Go save others the trouble and kill yourself, please. Be a team player for once.

Stop bitching..... Faggot.

Already sent a message. Don't care if I'm being an asshole or not, I fuckin hate these gender bent dickweeds.

>The effort to b8

I don't know if you're a chick or a dude but damn that looks like an 8/10 face to fuck

FUCK. Imma see how much info I can get from this. Would love to send some pizzas. He/she/it seems like the kind of fag to leave his number and address on his page

user you're a fucking hero
GG

Gideon Ephraim Browne
linkedin.com/in/gideon-browne-75014055
gideon-ephraim.tumblr.com/about
etsy.com/people/gideonephraim

Would face fuck into oblivion. Benis pics plz.

He has a tumblr?
It's like hearing that water is wet

Thanks big babby!

Good God... how full of himself is this kid? I'm about to have a good time with this.

Thanks Big Babby!

Found his fiancee:

facebook/tara.hatchett.1

God damn I love Sup Forums.

Somebody translate to English I can't understand what is he saying....

Wait, that shit was even on his page. WTF.
I thought I was Sherlock for finding his wedding registry.

tfw this fuck has a fiancee and I have no gf

Thanks Big Babby!

Before I keep shitposting
Let me be clear OP, just in case you aren't trolling. If you honestly think that an anonymous image board primarily used by edgy and horny teenagers that is 99% shitposting is the problem with the world, you need to either: Learn what other things are wrong with the world. Ever seen the Middle East? Africa? Chinese sweatshops?; Or you could go and try to actually change how others view the world, try to bring the fundamental change you're whining about other people not doing on your whim; Or: My favorite: do us all a favor, show us that boy pussy, and then take the nearest AR 15, and repaint your bedroom walls with the contents of your skull.

Thanks Big Babbty

>Gideon
>Gedeon
>Jedeon
>Jewdeon
>Jew The One

Jew confirmed

>facebook/putterpan
wait, is this really him? no way, he or she (i dont even know) is like a complete reflection everything Sup Forums hates lol.

Already done some basic dickery. Anyone else fucking with him too? I want this bitch to get mad. Pretty sure they already fled the thread after the Facebok was revealed.

In case you didn't know,

both Gideon and Ephraim are hebrew names.

I've been kind of messing with the Tumblr. I need more dirt though. I don't have a troll Facebook account so I can't really do much to that.

This is why I come to fucking Sup Forums.

airquality.org/

Homepage of his workplace.
Could complain over the following phone number: (916) 874-4800 or (800) 880-9025
airquality.org/compliance/complaints.shtml

Guys show some screencaps of fucking with him. This is gold.

we need to keep this thread alive boys. dont let an opportunity like this die.

MAH NIGGA

YES. THIS. THANK YOU.

yeah, do this.

bumping for justice niggas

Kill yourself faggot
ps kill yourself

hey OP, how can you tell if someone is a vegan?
- you don't.. they'll tell you

I always see screen caps of this kind of shit but I've never witnessed it. Good God.

history in the making

BUMP

freelancer.com/u/virumsanguinum.html

His phone is verified, meaning that if one were to make a throwaway account and try to get in touch for a project, one could potentially find a direct number.

Can I be in the inevitable screencap of this?

>This country is going to hell and it's all your fucking fault!
Kek

Anybody got any screencaps of some shit? I want more keks.

>this thread

if i was convince you of anything, it would be suicide. you stupid cunts are the reason people are so weak and frail today.

Include me in the screenshot plox

>right clicked picture
>"search google for image"
>found image on some eyewear site
nice try, OP

Oh fuck. YES.

Didn't read lol.

People like this exist.

You will be in the screencap with those trips. Checked

kek

You're a hero user

Fuck yeah

The fuck am I looking at?

Checked

Fuck dat shiz

I'm genuinely speechless here

If I didn't know better I would honestly have thought they were both the opposite gender. The "boy" is clearly the more fuckable though. I've got a suspicion he's a tiny dick white knight who needs to be put in his place.

That's a big ass but she's ugly a bit.

is it a boy or a girl? i need to now.

Are both of them male, are both of them female, is one male one female-if so which is which.

What are they?

hehehehehhehe

Is this a trick question?

Tara Hatchett
Female, Age 33
Relatives: David Hatchett • Dexter Hatchett • Pamela Hatchett • Bryan Hatchett

The fiancees mother should be this: facebook/pamboydhatchett

Not bad. Ask more lewd questions.

user, you're getting deep. I love you.

Looking at the facebook photos the "boy" used to be a girl.

No

are you a girl?

Post girl pics. Was she qt?

Did she/he/ze/it reply?

Gonna fuck it in the ass either way

Jesus. I left this thread thinking it'd be dead. Didn't realize shit would blow up. Fuck yeah!

HORY SHIET BASED user

6450 Bamford Dr, Sacramento, CA 95823, USA

Tara Hatchett's residence in 2007.
Question is - would it be possible to get her new residence if her landlord were called by a distant relative?

That there's a purty fagort. Woudn mind fucking up his shitter

Guys. Seriously stop. This isn't cool. This kid is fragile.

This thread's gonna be in a Best of Sup Forums thread within a few hours

Okay Gideon. Nice dubs btw