So I just got myself some 110mg LSD bars that I wanna take with a buddy

So I just got myself some 110mg LSD bars that I wanna take with a buddy.

Any things we should do/avoid?

What are your acid experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oxclr8mD7lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no you didn't.

Be in a good mood, if not i wouldn't do it
It mostly enhances your current mood

Also be in a comfortable setting

These are the two most important things

You might also wanna get a tripsitter

As a setting we thought of going camping.

It's a nice place in the nature with no disruption for hours

Don't rub any fucking oil lamps PLEASE

Put the beatles, sgt pepper is god tier. Also stimulate only one sense so the other can trip

just make sure youre feeling good there
music is awesome, yes

Gonna bump some gifs FYI

If it's bitter, it's a spitter.

Bring plenty of weed, and take one tab at a time. If it's bitter SPIT IT OUT IT IS NOT LSD. LSD has no flavor whatsoever. If you start to freak out have a "home base", a place where you feel safe. Your car, maybe. With AC and music and all that. Other than that have fun OP, life changes once you open all of your eyes
From an experienced tripper

Here, I'll add some OC of my own

110mg is a little low. After 3 hours, take a half and then increment about an hour or so afterwards if you want to increase. My personal threshold is a little under 500mg, but you'll need to balance your ability to get up to move around which will be inhibited by higher doses. If you want a more exploratory experience in your dwelling, lower is better. The first time you take it you'll have a longer point of impact than subsequent doses. So, if it doesn't work right away, it will. You'll know it will work.

Things to do? Well, you are on acid. Get some magazines, art books, music, movies, etc ready before you do it so that you can have everything ready. There's nothing like the awkward moment being distracted by your desktop wallpaper while you try to find things. Lower doses are good with video games too so that is an option.

Movies? Well, The Matrix series is totally intense no matter how many times you've seen it sober. Movies are usually my 2-3 hour point watching time after my come up.

Other movies could be potentially the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon The Movie. Another fine suggestion.

This should get you started. Always good to plan out your environment before hand so you have things to do, see, watch, listen to, etc.

Good luck and have a blast user!

And if you feel like you've been tripping for a hundred years, look at a click and check the time. YOU WILL BE OK TOMORROW, DON'T WORRY

*clock

Fuck

Oh yeah forgot to mention that. Time stops existing once you start tripping pretty hard. 110mg ain't bad for your first time, that's usually how much I take if I'm tripping in an unfamiliar setting or in public.

Bring a t-square. Your phone can look like a parallelogram.. If it freaks you out u can check the corners and edges of things. Bring a level to check your levels

My experience is : "Everything is linked". You will understand, soon :)

i wanna try this shit, tor links?

Avoid strange places. Do it somewhere where you are comfortable. Make a playlist of some of your favorite music. I also highly recommend watching BT's This Binary Universe. If you want to keep watching movies, Disneys (1940's Original) Alice in Wonderland, and A Scanner Darkley are great watches. And also if you want to go deep down the rabbit hole, throw on some Pink Floyd (Dark Side of the Moon is a great place to start)

Surely, excited as fuck :)

Take a tripsitter with you, watching you.

holy shit dude, don't take 110mg.

But you probably mean µg. Also, bring some toys

Also, try to go everywhere with your buddy. If you take too long in another room, it seems like absolute eternity and you'll think that person is gone forever. When, in reality, they literally were having a magical trip in the bathroom. The bathroom, I can safely say, is an experience. I'll leave you to figure that out.

Personally, my bathroom tile is kick ass. Perhaps yours will be too and you'll sit on your bathroom floor and try to draw it with colored pencils.

Which reminds me, drawing is awesome. If you happen to have Photoshop with a Wacom tablet, that's like minutes of entertainment trying to draw things and seeing the lines go swirley. Ok, I digress. Point is, have things to do. If your first trip isn't amazing, you'll know what to do the next time.

Research it yourself faggot.

One more thing. If you're tripping, not having a good time, and you're wondering if it's actually LSD you took, just remind yourself that you bought the ticket and you're already on the ride.
If nothing hurts and you can wiggle your fingers and toes, you're 100% okay. That's the rule with drugs.

If you're tripping and want advice, start a thread here. Plenty of anons are willing to help.

This. its µg not mg

Acid is an awesome drug, but there are some things I would avoid. Personally I've never had an issue because of them, but a lot of people have a hard time in bathrooms, usually due to the tile/linoleum on the floor. I would suggest you get provisions in advance because you're gonna be tripping for quite some time and it's hard to deal with non-tripping people. Things like snacks, drinks, cigarettes, etc. Music is rad. I personally like listening to Acid King, Sleep, and Om a lot when I trip. Animated movies will suck you in. Try watching Finding Nemo while tripping bear balls. Avoid violent video games or movies, at least until you have an idea of how you'll act under the influence of LSD

or mcg for those can't can't write mu.

Watch David firth on YouTube you just might die laughing tripped last night myself

>LSD
>bars
I thought they're called stamps in us and a?

Yeah personally I only like violent stuff with psilocybin. The rush from getting a bf4 kill is like a full-body wargasm when you're shrooming.

avoid black girls

This is excellent advice. Brought my t square and level around town when I was tripped out. Had to make sure shit was legit. No tim burrton doors in my city

OMG! You get stuck in bathrooms too? Yeah, that's totally true.

Star Wars Battlefront is totally boss btw on acid.

Also yes, animated cartoons rock. On my list is to watch Tron Legacy, but I need to play a day to do that sometime in the future. Essentially, the point is, vibrant colors or intense story line movies with action are totally boss on acid.

For some reason, I find music from Skazi to be absolutely amazing on acid. Anything psytrance is good. Constant beats and rhythms are the way to go sometimes. Use your judgement with music. This is purely a suggestion.

I thought tabs? That's the more common term I've heard used. Not that it matter, I'm sure the point has come across.

Exactly.I tried to play Dead island on 2 hits of acid in a thunderstorm and that didn't go well. Only rough trip I've ever had.

I don't know if you've ever seen the anime Paprika, but it was fucking AWESOME whilst tripping. It's really hard to follow even whilst sober but the animation and music is so captivating I couldn't look away.

I do not know it, but I'm going to make a note for my next trip. I have 19x 280mcg tabs to go through still. Not all at once, but hey, good to have a supply when you wanna trip, right? Thanks for the suggestion user!

Yeah, tabs or strips are the most common I hear. Every now and then I'll find liquid and they'll drop it on a candy or something (since LSD binds to sugars) but that's less common where I am.

110 mg would be like Jimi Hendrix's total consumption for a year or two.

TRY MICROGRAMS you will thank yourself in a few years when you are no longer tripping

Sure thing man! I also really dig the Futurama episode "Godfellas" when I'm trippin.

Thought loops and deja vu suck

Test your stuff

anything Grateful Dead will blow your mind

Also, to add a bit more to this:

We all have that friend that likes to fuck with someone while they are under the influence of something. Avoid bringing that person whilst tripping. It's way easier to maintain a good trip than to change a bad trip to a good one.

The video for 2 against one is really trippy as well as the music scene by blockhead

stay away from cliffs and lakes/rivers faggot..in case you think you can fly or you think youre a fish

110mg? Thats 1100 micrograms you fucktards.

Also
>LSD bars
>highly suspect trolling

Lol, this calls for my story.
I took the first tab at my gf's high school play. Was a gel tab, probably at least 200mcg. was freaking out because I was around children at a public school on drugs, that could potentially get bad. didn't expect the tab to be that strong.
After the play, my gf came out and I immediately felt better. Kissing someone on acid is the best experience I've ever had.
Drove home feeling great with the second tab in my mouth.
As soon as I left my car, the world dissolved and I remember losing all coherent thought. I flipped the fuck out for like six hours, with a bunch of asshole friends yelling at me and making me feel worse. I was SURE I was going to die.

Long story short don't trip in school and trip around people you like.

Yeah, avoid doing LSD

you meant 110 micrograms, u autistic nigger

OH! I almost forgot. Don't waste your acid. Take your hit(s) and place it on your tongue. I usually let mine sit on my tongue for about 15 minutes before swallowing the hit. At that time I usually smoke a bowl as I have found that being stoned makes the transition to tripping easier. Do not be surprised if you're a tad nauseous in the very beginning of the trip. That's completely normal and I've noticed that I feel less nauseous if I have smoked first.

>don't trip in school and trip around people you like
duh...

Take some chewable vitamin c tabs with you. take a few take mid trip to peak out.

my SINCERE apologies for forgetting to push the c key

I trip with friends all the time, but that said I wouldn't trip with people who are going to yell at me during. That's not cool.

If you're going to trip in a forest, be sure to be somewhere where you can't get lost. Remembering things and navigating are real issues while tripping, at least for me.

Remember, one of these can send you to the nut house if you don't have the mentality to handle it

Hide all your knives now. Even the kitchen knives. That way when your bro is stuck to the chair and you go to saw his arm off so he can get up you'll only be using a broomstick or something that doesn't cut.

The first time I took LSD was 1p-lsd. Yes, it was an RC before I learned real LSD was miles better.

Anyway, at one point my gf hallucinated the tile in the shower was flooding the bathroom and she called me in to see if there was water on the floor. I'm tripping balls too so I'm literally stamping my foot on the floor and feeling my foot to see if it was wet and I couldn't find anything.

For the last 3 or so odd hours of the trip, my gf was sitting on the couch not wearing pants because she thought they got wet when the bathroom flooded and I had to keep convincing her for 3 hour that no, indeed the bathroom did not flood from the walls.

Needless to say, actual LSD is more soft with how it kicks in and comes down. That's my story. Make sure you do good stuff or you could have someone in your trip group with a weird trip and then you'll have to help them get through it while tripping balls.

Don't eat too much before hand and try to avoid eating during. I ate on a tab and a half and threw my fucking guts up a few hours after while tripping. Not fun. Also if you have any mental conditions going in that may come up and make it a bad trip. Just have a good mindset and go outside a little and you'll have a good time.

>110mg LSD
You probably mean micrograms, not milligrams.

Well one chick I considered my friend but they all got annoyed because I was repeatedly asking them if I was going to die. Simultaneously shouting NO in an irritated tone isn't the best thing to do. I freaked out and went into the bathroom and knocked some stuff over because down ceased to exist. My friend followed me in and I thought she was trying to rape me so I batted at her.
Wasn't enough to hurt her but was enough to piss her bf off into twisting my arm behind my back.

I am very very experienced, actually, with LSD, shrooms, Salvia... I made 25-30 friends of mine try stuff like that and the #1 biggest advise I would give is :
remember it's for over 12 hours and you have to make a plan to avoid most of possible frustrations : make sure you have to drink whatever you want (avoid alcohol, maybe maximum 1 beer or 1 glass of wine, but no more) but make sure you have water, make sure nobody will disturb you : neighbors, ex-GF, mom etc...
Also, get enough food : make sure you couldn't be frustrated like "omg I want to eat something".

Beside the frustrations, I suggest you to build-up a full 10-hours planning : music, crazy videos, films, documentaries...

You have to know :
- 1h30 : the trip will just come up, you can chill with some music you like,
- Then, for 2h30-3h, you will be in a "crazy" phase : I suggest just trippy videos, trippy music and you will just "trip" inside yourself.
- After the "crazy phase", you will go for 9-12 intellectual hours : you can, then, chose some interesting films or documentaries about things you wish to understand more deeply.

This was while I was tripping twice as hard as I had ever done, at LEAST.

youtu.be/Oxclr8mD7lE
Listen to this it's awesome or something like it

Are you the most autistic shit ever, holy shit. You can't die from a little bit of LSD you fucking autist.

I want to try lsd, but I don't know the recommended amount. Any suggestions from experienced trippers??

I was tripping very very hard and I had images of knives in my mind. Chill out brah, everyone gets retarded when they take too much

elaborate

If you are first experienced, get a low ~100mcg tab to start. After you are tripping and feel good, perhaps after 3 hours or so take an extra half or full tab.

If you do the extra tab, you'll possibly prolong your trip an extra 3 hours for a full 12. Normally if you dose all at once, you'll be about 9 hours from the come up.

not OP but possible acid freak. What does that mean? I thought they were all bitter/sour

no i mean MILLIgrams :D :D :D
this will be FUN

Normally they are tasteless and colorless.

Listen to death metal/black metal. Listening to black metal in a forest is awesome, the trees start getting all twisted and shit and you get this feeling of being surrounded by darkness. Don't do it if you're a normie though.

Thanks man

Movies to watch;

Speed Racer, watch a trailer you'll see why
Tomorrowland, alternate reality physics bending stuff
Yellow Submarine, Beatles music with cool animation
Any of the daft punk movies, any animated program but Mike Tysons Mysteries is amazing.

I've watched other stuff but those were the best.

>Don't do it if you're a normie though.
Only normies do LSD.

Bitter things are usually NBOMe compounds, which are dangerous because they have a low overdose threshold.
I've had a NBOMe trip before. It's much different. Not good kind of different either.

You are welcome user! I highly recommend anyone take LSD provided they have the mental ability to handle. Don't try to be a hero on your first trip. Take a little amount (my first was 250mcg with slow gradual doses with the last 50mcg being a bad idea). The first is your body getting used to WTF you are feeding it.

Trips after that will be better. You can try a little more afterwards if you like, but be careful! Gain experience in what you are taking at the doses so you know how to handle it and what to expect. If you don't, it will be hours until you are sober again. LSD is a commitment to at least 9 hours of your time, good or bad.

Yeah, just wait till those bugs come towards you and you decide you gotta get away from those huge nasty beasts.

Why?
The only reason anyone should not take LSD is if they're on an SSRI

worked fine for me :D

You can almost 100% avoid nausea by not swallowing your tabs at all, or for like 50ish minutes until its nothing but a few gross tiny clumps of paper.
>buncha noobs

Yeah sure they can Nixon

Yes, why do these faggots keep thinking that putting blotters under your tongue improves its potency. Just swallow it, it's still fucking LSD, fucking niggers.

Interesting, I wasn't aware of that. I personally have never gotten nauseous to the point where I was going to throw up, just mild discomfort which usually subsides after a short bit.

You're contradicting what he said and I have not seen anyone say to place the blotter under the tongue.

> milligrams
>bars
>mfw shut fuck

>acid freak
If you can't tell the fucking difference between LSD and RC then you are by no means an "acid freak". You're a fucking autist.

>acid freak
If you can't tell the fucking difference between LSD and RC then you are by no means an "acid freak". You're a fucking autist.

On/under same shit, but this thread is filled with edgy 14 year old junkies

That's like my favorite episode

always swallow it. this way you will now for sure it's not nbome

Whatever you do..
Dont butt fuck eachother.
Just dont
Dont even think about it

I've done 10 -15 times and I've never had a bad experience. If you're prone to anxiety, drink a little on it and that will go away. Do literally anything you want, just don't drive.