S/fur

s/fur

That's the second quads today. Neat.

I want to destroy him...I'm so jealous.

this is now a sink thread.

I'm sorry. There's just something about him that I really like. I can't stop thinking about him, and I hate it. I wish he was a girl.

cheers for that

Getting horny... mostly because of this pic.

Stronk!

I wash he was a corpse.

Furry quads are furry.

nice trips!

you don't sound as if everything was alright, wanna talk?
and I'm mediocre. I should be happy to have a few days off, time for music, furry and fantasy stuff without having to deal with the world around me.
but reality already caught me off guard, now there's too much to do irl for me to be able to relax. I hate my life right now.

wish**

You seem to only post when I show up...

I really like how people have been using this image the past year. I'm a big fan of Death.

That's not very nice. Go to the corner and think about what you've done. And no pics for you.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm with you on hating life.
I have nothing to really talk about. I'm severely depressed and suicidal, and I hate myself, and now I'm falling in love with a guy whom I barely know. It just makes me feel lonely because it just means I'm too pathetic to find a girl.

#
He'll never feel the same love about you. Your lack of confidence and cowardess will hold you back from finding out, anyways. You'll always be a sad, lonely, internet furfag. So crack a beer, sit back, and enjoy. You're right where you want to be.

I need snu snu.

I quit.

If you were real and lived near me then I would give you snu snu in a hearbeat.

im listen malevolent creation right now haha

Why would someone think positively about you? You don't even think positively of yourself. Like begets like.

So? He's closet faggot. Welcome to Furry. Fags are the rule, not the exception.

My fucking nigger. Malevolent Creation kicks ass.

Because we have so much in common. He's a smart-ass douche who argues about stupid shit incessantly until the other person gives up; he's exactly like me in terms of personality. And based on the things he said, he may think the same way about me.

What's your point?

So why so sad? Grab your nuts and go be gay.

at least you're still into irl persons.
I'm not. I decided to quit on irl relationships years ago, since it never worked out for me. being the rational thinking person I am, I decided it was futile to waste any more time, money and thoughts on dating irl women. there are people who are just not meant to be in a relationship, but I don't think you're one of them. you're too social to end up as a lonely basement dweller.

I don't want to be gay. I don't like the fact that the person I like is a guy. I don't like the fact that I'm a furry or a zoophile either. I just fucking hate myself.
I don't believe that. I'm sure you'll find someone.

Whoops.

Why is life so fucking hard, user?

Why not? What's so bad about being gay? You get to love this seemingly wonderful guy, and there's parades too. It's easier than hating yourself. Give it a try and see what happens.

why would you hate the fact that you're a furry?
for me, having furry fantasy stuff to escape to is more or less the only thing that's keeping me sane in this fucked up world.
I can't exactly relate to that whole gay/bi thing since I'm not attracted to guys, in any way. but maybe meeting and talking to him will make things move, into one direction or the other. you will never know how he feels about you if you just cut contact. meet him, talk to him (in a casual way, of course), and find out where it leads you.
just my two cents.

Because you're making it hard. Relax and Stop being such a bitch.

i dont know bro....i dont know.

Because it goes against my personal beliefs. Not that I think there's anything wrong with being gay, I just don't want to be. And I'm not, but liking guys at all really bothers me. I'm not going to go into the exact details, but my personal belief is that it goes against the laws of nature and natural selection.

Because furries are seen as being weird. I don't want to be seen as weird. I just want to be normal because I was such an outcast. No one liked me, and I was bullied so much that I feel like I have to fit in.
I don't know. Maybe. I still just can't get past the fact that I'm bi.

I don't know how.

W-Who?

It doesn't matter.