Sup Sup Forums. I work at a Dominoes. Ask me anything

Sup Sup Forums. I work at a Dominoes. Ask me anything.

Have you ever done anything you should not do to a pizza?

biggest tip you got?

same here. what country?

$3

I've messed up orders while taking them out of the oven, but never intentionally.
US. You?
That's not me.

do you make the pizzas?

have you ever spat or have you even seen someone spit in food?
also how good/bad is the hygiene in the kitchen

This isn't me.

this isnt me

Another Domifag lurking. It's my day off.

this isnt me

im a canadabro. delivery driver though. canadians generally tip well so its good extra money, i have a full time job and i do this on the side to help better my familys quality of life. whats your favorite pizza? mines a pan meattza with bacon and steak added on.

I dont know who this is, but it surely isnt me

>ask me anything

could you stop making these god awful threads?

When we aren't super busy, yes.
There was one time where I saw the head chef spit on the pizza, but it was warranted. We're usually very nice and apologetic when we mess up, but this dude was being a huge dick. The kitchens are pretty clean. Everyone usually washes their hands like 30 times a day.

I have a question: send me a free pizza.

That's not a question.

Also, either of you guys ever get pestered by nigger children constantly asking if you "have any extra pizzas?"

Any Dominos secrets we can use to get special stuff, or any way we can make an order the most difficult just to fuck with the employees?

I've put in a Online Order about 3 times now. And in the special instuctions box I put "please make a smiley face with pepperoni" and you fuckers never do it.

Why?

I ordered an olive pizza from pizza slut and they literally covered the entire pizza you couldn't even see the cheese

If I were to order from your fine establishment should I expect the same disgusting treatment?

this is phone

>olive pizza
what kind of disgusting thing are you

why does the quality vary so much store to store? sometimes its good, sometimes id rather eat my shoe.

>I've put in a Online Order about 3 times now. And in the special instuctions box I put "please make a smiley face with pepperoni" and you fuckers never do it.

>Why?

canadabro here. our store always fills requests like that. i had a buddy request a bouqet of cocks drawn in. we laughed for like 20 minutes trying to do it.

Would you suck my dick for a $20 tip?

This isn't me

How excited would you be for a $10 tip? Would it make your day or not really? I'm having a pizza delivered atm

A pizza with black olives only, while disgusting IMO, should only have about a 33% ratio (I'm making a best eyeball guess here) of olives. What you describe is what a pizza with Double Olive would look like from us.

are you a paki?

Are you me

>call up Dominos to order some delicious pizza
>"Good evening Sir this is Dominos, may I take your order?"
>Yeah man, I'm craving for a huge pepperoni pizza
>"Anything special?"
>I know it sounds weird but can you arrange the pepperoni to make it look like me, I'll even send you a picture via mail
>"Indeed this is a weird request but I guess we can give it our best"
>wait 30 minutes for the pizza delivery boy to arrive
>Hey, I had a special order so could I see the pizza before paying?
>He opens the box
>I look at it
>This isn't me

Biggest tip received?

How much flavor enhancing chemicals do you put in the pizza?

>Are you me
this isnt me

topkek

I'm fairly certain the special instructions don't show up on the screen that tells the "chefs" what to make. That being said, it's kind of dumb the CSRs don't tell them.
Not at all, but why olives? People order the weirdest shit.
I feel like that's just a chain restaurant thing. Some people just don't give a shit about their jobs. Some of the locations have head managers that just don't give a shit, or if you're in a location where pizza services are limited, they can easily get away with being shitty.

Not OP, but$10 is quite generous and very appreciated for me. I'm extra grateful for anything over $5.

1 semens

Have you seen other employees doing stuff to pizza that shouldnt be done to pizza?

toplel

hey guys, real OP here: this isn't me

could OP start answering questions for fucks sake

OP here those lyng bastards are not me

how can I get pizza virtually free?

I'm broke and hungry but pizza is the essence of life.

Not those guys, either, but hope OP doesn't mind me chiming in with my experiences.

This isn't me, Sup Forums.
Put pepperoni on it by accident, once.
$5.
This isn't me, Sup Forums.

If Dominoes started using Real Cheese years ago, Then what did they use before the real cheese?

>can't even spell Domino's

Why won't Domino's delivery to my house no more, I used to order from Domino's.

Pasteurized Processed Cheese Food Substitute

do u cum on the pizzas?

pas·teur·ize
ˈpasCHəˌrīz/
verb
verb: pasteurize; 3rd person present: pasteurizes; past tense: pasteurized; past participle: pasteurized; gerund or present participle: pasteurizing; verb: pasteurise; 3rd person present: pasteurises; past tense: pasteurised; past participle: pasteurised; gerund or present participle: pasteurising

subject (milk, wine, or other products) to a process of partial sterilization, especially one involving heat treatment or irradiation, thus making the product safe for consumption and improving its keeping quality.
"pasteurized milk"

Origin
late 19th century: from the name of L. Pasteur (see Pasteur, Louis) + -ize.
Translate pasteurize to
Use over time for: pasteurize

1 semens

Probably because you're retarded

ITT: you don't have to be OP to deliver.

>I've put in a Online Order about 3 times now. And in the special instuctions box I put "please make a smiley face with pepperoni" and you fuckers never do it.
>
>Why?

I manage a pizza hut. Because it takes an extra couple of minutes, if it's during rush we never will, if it's during the morning or non busy days then we consider it. At best we had one where we drew a Yoda

Hey, the old slogan is we're the "Delivery Experts."

>ITT: you don't have to be OP to deliver.
op is generally god so stfu

OP can't spell his own company's name

Op, do you have any c..c..cheese pizza?

I would also like to mention the woman that did it didn't tip our driver. Mostly faggot Mexicans near here

I'm a delivery driver for dominos and it annoys me when the shop is swamped and a customer gets shitty that a fucking cat that isn't drawn on the box.

who gives a fuck about name all he want is money

Where do you work?

We had a guy order online and write in the comments section "Draw a dinosaur on the box or I won't tip!" Thing is, faggot doesn't tip, regardless...so we don't bother.

All the drawfags work at Starbucks, anyway.

why does your pizza suck ass so hard? it's literally as bad as little cezars. i mean it sucks hard enough to have a 20 year pr0n career. why so bad?

>little cezars

Where do you work?

Cheese pizza

Can I have a coupon for a free pizza? I'm hungry tonight