op will delieverus (again)

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fX4MqbYOAjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op is a faggot

OH DADDY FUCK ME HARDER

Wiktor Lipowski is an intelligent boy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

faggot is a op

hello catalina :D

i LOVE sucking cock

Wiktor Lipowski is a good boy

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Fippi foppi fappi fuppi frigoleet

yummy yummy cock

i fap to thomas

Learn to speak English motherfucker

my mom's a slut

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

the tank engine

love my dad's dick

VBQRydXZdi0

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

where do you get these xD

Bumbibärs saften den magiska kraften

there are 9 genders

Da de dee da de daa

NIGGERINO

Cummy in my tummy

meatspin dot com

i love dick in

Feminism equals cancer

Sheepdog standing in the rain

my ass

I need some water.

just look up navy seals copypasta and there's some variations of it

Ive fucked child, no regrets

Furries aren't trash

Need link to channel

>love my dad's dick
FUCK YOU IM NOT READING THIS

my pussy is wet

I like prostate orgasms

read the rules you retard

I like female cock

HITLER WAS RIGHT, HEIL FUCKING HITLER! GAS THE RAT JEWS.

I love cock and iCarly

Hurr durr I'm OP and I'm same fagging so I don't have to say all this.

I havent seen this copypasta before for some reason. Yes, I like it

All over her soapy tits

Op is a nigger faggot

WIKTOR LIPOWSKI WIKTOR LIPOWSKI WIKTOR

HITLER WAS RIGHT

I am the god cuck

GAS THE JEWS

I LOVE NIGGER PUSSY

Cyka blyat suck cock daily

RACE WAR NOW

i fap to penile fracture

suck my wiggly dick

Let me lick juicy cock!

I AM A NIGGER

Hinterm Ofen wachsen Schwammer

I am a massive faggot and love danTDM, I wish Jontron would stuff my fudge hole with his raging boner while screaming "The ass was fat"
This is my fetish

OK OP HERE IM GOING TO READ NOW BRB 2-4 MINS ALSO CHECK D OLD THREAD

We love you dank OP :^D

bump

update us when video gets made

cmon thread don't die

Hahaha so random lol

ITS UPLOADED NOW PROCESSING AND DONE LEMME GET LINK

HERE U GO ALSO COMENT RULES FOR THE NEW THREAD THREAD PICTURE WILL BE SPIRAL BE ON WATCHOUT

youtu.be/fX4MqbYOAjk

i kno xD

AND FUCKING SUB IL MAKE THIS DAILY YOU KNOW IT

THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO

ALSO GONNA MAKE NEW THREAD SOON IN ABOUT 10 MINS WATCH THE CATALOG FOR SPIRAL FOR THREAD PICTURE

Ok Op, how much slav are ya on the Bogdan-Boris-scale?

YAAAY YOU SAID HELLO TO ME

same rules as last time

or

say all of it backwards

New rule: all words must start with same letter.

let us know when a new thread starts

New rule: all "sentences" must be a haiku

don't listen to this faggot.

NEW THREAD

I'm pretty high rn pls read this