S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/pool/show/5781
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably shouldn't have started the thread with feral stuff, but I wasn't paying attention.

im not going to repost the comic so here the link
e621.net/pool/show/5781

Dash is the "believe the gay away" guy?

Im gonna need moar of the comic that was started in last thread?

Thankie.

disregard

No. I don't believe it'll ever go away. I stopped fighting it for a while, but now I'm back to fighting it because I'm falling in love with a guy.

e621.net/pool/show/5781 thanks to the post above.

ur welcome :D

Dash, with the sexy sexy tummy and the hot as fugg purple socks and panties?

Yes. Ironic, isn't it?

Slightly. And to Don't overanalyze. Make a choice and see what happens. The only wrong choices are not to make one, and make one too late. Stop being a bitch. Take action. Take risk.

I'm not the kind of person to just go with things. I have to think about them and make a decision. Not even by choice, it's just in my nature. And my beliefs, based on how much I've thought about everything, tell me that being gay is wrong. I know how offensive it is, but I'm no stranger to unpopular opinions.

Just accept it, you like dick

Soon I must depart for work

Idgaf about offensive. You're being miserable over an entirely correctable situation of your own making. Its stupid. Stop being stupid.

Bye bye, mousy! What do you do?

I have accepted it. That doesn't mean I'm happy about it. It just further proves that I'm a genetic failure and is why I hate myself.

Hey Mous. How are you?

It isn't correctable or of my own making. Trust me, I tried for years to fight off the fact that I was bi. There's nothing I can do to change it, and that's what I hate the most. I hate not having the power to change anything.

Dangerous factory work.

>Genetic failure
Wut

Liking dick doesn't mean you have failed. Also I'm okay.

The details aren't important.

In my opinion it does, but that's only one of the reasons.

Nothing is important
I just wanted to know what you meant by that

Easily corrected. If you can't change what you hate, then its pointless to hate it. Wasted energy. Ergo: stupid.

Ooooh. Sounds exciting! Have fun!

I mean that I have absolutely no right to exist. I have terrible genetics, and by the laws of nature, I shouldn't exist. But thanks to modern civilization, genetic failures like myself are allowed to exist, and worse yet, breed. I don't want to be apart of that.

No, it isn't pointless. You're not seeing the point I'm making. But no one does, so I'm not going to explain it further.

Then don't breed, nigga
Whats the big deal

So explain your point in a more clear manner, fuckwad. Clear and direct.

So don't be a part of it! Be gay and get DAT boipucci yo.

I always do.

heart problems? allergies?

It means that you don't help superoverpopulate the planet. With the way things are looking right now, we really need to send people to live on another planet, or have a massive fucking war to thin out our numbers. Or nuke china. I vote nuke china.

But if we nuke china who will make all the cheap shit?

Poo in loos

more like this?

Nooo! China is where I get cheap sexy stuffs from! I vote space

SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?

DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING

GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER

FUCKING U.S.A

CHING CHONG PIGGU COMMIE.

mech-scans.

Design a city sized spaceship that can actually exit orbit. Get back to me once you do.

shut up you slanty ass commie.

Call me autistic, retarded, or whatever all you want, but the big deal is that I hate myself and I don't want to be the Untermensch.

My point is that I belief in the laws of nature, and nature says I shouldn't exist. Modern civilization allows genetically inferior people to breed, and I don't like it. Of course, I'm a prime example of it as well.

No. It goes against my belief.

>>heart problems? allergies?
No. I mean my genetics entirely are flawed. I'm short, weak, ugly, and terribly mentally unstable. Think of it this way. Let's throw modern civilization out the window, and just get down to who we are as humans. How many people would survive in nature? Genetically speaking, how close are they to the first humans, the badasses who could fight for themselves, the ones who survived through everything without technology? Practically no one, and sure as hell not myself. That what I mean when I say I'm a genetic failure. And I think it's fucking stupid when people trying to make light of their flaws, and when others encourage the belief that it's okay. It's bullshit.

>It means that you don't help superoverpopulate the planet.
Which is a good thing, sure, but I don't like the fact that I'm inferior and am apart of that. I want to be someone else.

Absolute no. India a shit. Can't even into toilets. Russia deserves money before Hindustains

Well you don't have a choice nigga
You where born Untermensch and you will die that way

Why not remove yourself if you're so inferior to the rest?

We have taken our flaws and thrown them aside with technology. Name a single species that can wipe miles of forests off the map with a single movement of their fingers. Name a species that can go to space, come back, go underwater, and then fly around for the hell of it. Name a species that has become so advanced that they don't have any real natural predators anymore. What we lack, technology provides.

Show me a feasible plan to kill every chinking yellow commie WITHOUT irreparable damaging the USA.

Is this where I go to vote for Bernie?