Daily reminder that if you are under 6 foot you are below average and therefore a manlet

Daily reminder that if you are under 6 foot you are below average and therefore a manlet

6'4" tallfag reporting in.

btw cock size probably matters a lot more

I dont use retarded units of measure lol

Objectively wrong.
5'10 is the average height for white males (the only people that matter.)

cause u know black people be bigger

And people with an extra chromosome are stronger...

>average
Depends on the country.
1,81 m (about 6') is the highest average height in the world (Netherlands).

I'll just leave this here for you insecure Sup Forumstards.

6 foot and not a manlet? Someone didn't get the updated chart

5'7 manlet here. People above 6'2 should be gassed, because they just look silly. Always stand out against a crowd and thus they should be put to death via industrial solutions. Tall people just look awkward and out of place. They dont even fit in a panzer.

>age: 15 height: 5'2"
>age 17 height: 6'0"
>age 19 (now) height: 6'6"

Well 6 foot is average but being average us bad so you have to be above 6 foot

Gee, this post made me so upset op, I will now post pics of a tall skinny beta guys implying that's you.

These threads are getting old...

I'm 5"3,and I didn't suicide yet.
Give me a reason Sup Forums

Hey, that's pretty good. I was 6'2 at 17 and haven't grown much since now i'm 18

You can get fit much faster.
And most actors are manlets but they swim in pussy tho.

Age 15: 4ft 6
Age 17: 4ft 6.5
Age now: 6ft 12

sure.

Never thought about suicide either,my life is fucking great, even though i'm not "swimming in pussy"

Almost medically impossible. Medfag here. If you really did grow that much that fast enjoy a painful life as you get older as you joints will get fucked very fast. Also enjoy the shortened life span. Expect death around 50-60 and expect constrant joint pain in you mid-late 20s

Age 12: 5'3
Age 15: 5'3
Age 17: 5'3
Age now: 5'3

Oh i have plenty of stretch marks because of this and it is already painful but i have been told by doctors i was one weird kid.

My father is the same height so the genes are there

first of all sorry for my bad english...
but somebody have the webm of a manlet trying to dance with a black girl at the pool party and he got rejected

6'2'' here and this is retarded and OP's only strength is his slightly above average size.

fucking degenerates have nothing better to do than belittle people (kek) to inflate their 2 inchers

you're not any better than these people go sit in a corner think about what you did

Height doesn't matter in most situations. If you belive it does you are either a shallow Cunt or someone who has experienced a combat infantry course.

>death around 50-60
top-fucking-kek.

Confirmed manlet pic related

I'm pretty sure you're not that much taller than me

I don't think you understand the meaning of the term "average", that or you're simply making things up.

There are barely any countries on the planet where the average male height is 6' or more.
Image related because Sup Forums flags it as spam.

>6 foot you are below average
kek
The average male height is closer to 5'10 (even less if you factor in developing countries). Even the tallest country's average height is less than 6'2.

>Manlet
pic related?

tall people are the reason for the destruction of the environment

i keep hearing shit about overpopulation but why dont people just admit that its because people are getting too big

they need too much food, they take up too much space, and they use up too much resources.

If tried to live by everyone's standards I'd kill myself.

>or someone who has experienced a combat infantry course.
How would that matter? Most of the time, taller people are over-reliant on their height so they have a limited set of skills

underrated post

>the betas yelling "muh average height"

Sorry bout your dwarfism boys. Try some platform shoes, nothin you guys can do bout those pencil dicks unfortunately.

>tall people
>they need too much food
lol, you're a retarded squat little guy.

i guess OP just hit 6'. Sorry bout that, but you are manlet, mah boi

>I can beat you up

He screams over the Internet. His baby hands flying in rage over the keyboard.

says the little manlet :^)

that feeling when you are 6.2 and you get in a thread of 5.1 manlets

that pic is funny because the dude is ugly as sin and ya just know hes a virgin too. rofl

kek.
A touch above average here. What I was trying to say was that being the tallest person doesn't always make you the best fighter. Oftentimes, the person who is the most aware of his opponent's shortcomings comes out on top.

Actually I regularly fuck around with two of the guys at work (army infantry so it's not abnormal to see people rough-housing), and they're both substantially larger than me. Pretty regularly I win just because neither of them have fought their entire lives.

Actually, no. Whites are taller on average.

So... am i in the clear since I'm 6'?

/thread

>manlets btfo