Be Leafy

>be Leafy
>make a living sitting on my ass and have autistic fits of rage targeting tiny children
>anger people with my autistic rage
>they themselves rage autistically
>create endless chain of autistic rage until universe explodes
>8.7 billion subscribers

>be you
>get jealous of internet people's lives
>make "roasting" threads on Sup Forums

id rather be leafy than you mate.

I'd rather be Leafy than me too

>targeting tiny children
>large percentage of recenr cideos are pointing out the insanity of feminists

He's not supposed to be the new Sargon

yeah leafy is a dick hole.

Leafies secret formula
>Make shitty unfunny 10 minute videos, either starting drama or about his "hard life"
>Fill it full of crusty memes
>Say it's satire
>Make 1.5 mill a year
We need to kill this kid

possibly 3m a year, estimated that he's made 1.5 this year alone

Do you even watch his videos?

His earlier videos were entertaining. Though he litterally became a cyber bully and thinking it's ok because he's doing it ironically which he is not.

HISSSSSSSSSS

yes

Well, duh, but he's a pretty solid representation of millions of Americans who are fed up with all the petty bullshit, the faggotry of the progressive left, and people generally acting like special snowflakes. He is famous because he us not professional, but his work is solid. He is easily one of the most relatable people on youtube right now.

i agree he is a loser who picks on little kids and retards and uses click bait titles. most importantly it isnt even funny or witty its just the same three phrases over and over like "omg fuckin kill yourself dude" kind of shit

Do you think the Sup Forums community would unite to whack him?

So you would know the majority of his videos are just bashing on fucktards and his drama has been dying down in the past couple weeks...

nice lighting to hide your nochin there m8

>The most relatable person on youtube
>Massive faggot

I get it now. Thank you

>crusty
>all the memes in his videos are the current trending ones
>"FUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEE"

>be OP
>be jealous of some 20 yr old kid who's making bank
>be a faggot

Can't refute the jealousy argument. How much of summer do you have left?

Yes
They are unfunny, and he is a comedy channel.
>3 mil a year for 1 hour a day work

>Implying you have to be an intelegent hardworking person to make memes on the internet

Check em

>it's almost like humor is subjective

fpbp

I don't care about youtubers but you're just jelly op.

>#cartmanbruh

i dont know how channels like his even generate revenue. of course its from ads, but if 90% of his viewers are 12 year olds, and 12 year olds dont have any money, then why are the advertisers paying to be on his shitty channel?

>being this retarded

Yes, some humor is funny and some humor is meant to get bank from the 10's of millions of retarded 12 year old fanboys, who think memes are genuinely funny (Not saying memes can't be funny)

>we need to kill this kid

Why? You mad that he's making more in his 20s than you'll ever make?

It's supposed to be the 12 year old leafy fanboys that are this retarded

Whatever works, works. Don't be mad because you aren't cashing in on stupid kids.

No, I wanna take someone out, and taking out a cancerous weak cunt seems with a face like a potato seems like it would get me little bad karma.

>Mad that some stupid fucking drug addict is doing 1 hours work for millions of dollars

I said he's relatable. I don't give a fuck about his intelligence.

Only cucks use the words mad & hater

This troll is getting pretty weak m8

>no rebuttal
>call names

and im the 12 year old retard

you little turds need to fuck off back to his channel and stop posting his ugly little chinless rat face all over Sup Forums

hes a cocksucking little faggot and i hope one of the people he picks on online ends up killing him

If beefy patted you on the head, you'd cum in ur pants

Just because it works, doesn't mean he is not a unfunny scumbag. It just means he's knows his cancerous audience vaguely well. Besides at this point he could shit into his own mouth, and it would get 600,000 likes

>Is giant faggot
>You can relate to him

I really think we have hit the nail on the head here

>drug addict
Druggies are all gross or, if still early, act all weird. You're just an autistic, jealous faggot who thinks murder is a reasonable action against someone you don't like.

I'm trolling?
I wasn't aware of this fact, but I will keep it in mind now.

Check'd

I called you retarded because you don't know how ad revenue works. Not because I couldn't rebute.
I literally don't even watch him, I just think its hilarious how jealous you fags are.
And why is this a reason to hate him? Do you hate everyone who's found a niche and managed to exploit it? Because if so, I feel bad for you bud. Most people are paid more than they're worth.

>He litraly said he "used" to have a drug addiction
>He now has several million dollars
>Probably goes to a lot of parties
>Is in his very early 20's
>You can't read between the lines, if the lines were 2 miles apart

>has no real investment in the faggotry going on in the rest of the world
>has nothing better to do so he talks shit anyway
>talks mad shit about people being fuckin stupid
>the kind of stupid that is tearing this country apart

But nah, all you see are normie memes and unfunny casual humor.

If he made the same amount of money, did little to no work and acted the same I wouldn't care. It's the fact he has an army of 4 million pre-teens to back him up, and he knows

What drugs did he say was addicted to? All I know he said he got sucked into was weed.

>oh you don't like someone?
>must be jealousy
>must be
>couldn't be anything else

You are a buttlicking autist, go away.

>it's the fact that he has an army of 4 million preteens

Well he's been on YouTube for several years now. It's not a huge surprise that he's built a large fanbase. Again, why is this a big deal?

I'd rather they follow leafy than a regressive liberal piece of shit.

>checked
Don't be mad user just because I'm correct.

>Cannot argue for leafy because you know i'm right
>Puts a swear word between every word because of this fact.
>Only see normy memes and unfunny humor, because unlike you, I actually watched some of his early pre - 100,000 videos like a year ago. (Where he says "I used to have a drug addiction)

Then stop talking about him. The only reason faggots like him are still relevant is because faggots like you won't STFU. It's obvious YouTube won't get rid of him because of how many views he rakes in. However, most of those views are retarded 12-15 year old son. They will grow up and with the school year starting again soon, move onto the next edgy, 2cool4u trend.

But that will only happen if we stop giving him the attention he never got from his parents.

OP is a faggot.

/thread

I never understood watching youtubers, or the whole youtube community as a whole, But this kid is making so much money doing something he loves

>He hit the jackpot

I wouldn't trust him since he lied about his parents being drug addicts for views and got an std from losing his virginity to a hooker in amsterdam

I don't have standards. Im just jelly and have a small pp.

His content has always been questionable and bad. But this last year it has really hit an all time low of unfunnyness. Like the image flips he used for a month or so. That made his otherwise unfunny content even more cringy. Idc if he makes a trillion dollars off his shit content. It does not affect me at all, so good on him being five steps ahead of everybody else. Hivemind fanbase

Because shitting on feminism is bringing the views now

Yes, the only thing he said he did was weed but
>I wouldn't say I have done cocaine on a popular youtube channel
>What is one of the first things teens seem to by when they make made bank

>implying early videos matter when they aren't the shit he's been producing in the past several months
>talking shit about me because I say things in the simplest way I know how and that means obscenities all over the place

This is bait

No i'm being honest. I'm just out of the loop on the whole youtubers thing. Usually Im on youtube for music or stupid random videos

Hes what, 19, 20?

He looks like a 14 year old. in 3 years time he'll have nothing to fall back on. No channel, NEET, looking like a malnourished child.

So why is everyone so mad at him? Time will make a fool of him.

That doesn't answer my question.

He is known to be a shitty person with no social skills and severe autism leave him alone.

Why are you greentexting?

Saying this is ridiculous makes me jelly

Most likely none.

>in 3 years he'll have nothing

Hate to burst that bubble but most successful youtubers are smart enough to invest their money since they know channels come and go.

op is leafy or a leafy fanboy

hes using Sup Forums to advertise his channel, happens every day

makes me dislike him even more

For example, Yahtzee Croshaw
>at least 200 times funnier
>makes quality content
200,000 subs, been going 8 years

Nerdcubed
>10 times funnier
>Make high quality content every single day
>Up to 12 hours editing
>Doing youtube for 5 years
>Half the subscribers of leafy

Yeah, okay. That'll happen. The cunts too proud.

same, But I would rather follow someone with a brain

Yeah man, watch his videos then speak. Then you'll know they're much shittier than you describe them to be

>coke
>something a pothead would get hooked on

>weed
>worth shitting in him

this is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. why the self-righteous "everyone who does any drug is a degenerate" shit?

He does not love what he is doing. He only produce for $$$. I can literally see no effort put into his content. But yeah good on him. He is making mad bank at 20 y/o.

Moralfag

In 3 years, he'll have a massive bank account to fall back on.

And what is your point? Are you butthurt because the Youtubers you like aren't as big? Is that seriously it because gee wiz kid, that's hilarious.

I'm mostly fans of youtubers with under 100k subs but am I having a bitch fest about it?

Man up, sally. Life's not fair.

who?

GET OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING CANCER, NO ONES WANTS TO SEE YOUR STUPID AND CANCEROUS VIDEOS BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Impling his current videos are funner than his old videos
>Being this retarded
He stopped being funny when the 12 year old started flocking to his channel, in the year period before that, he was relatively funny.

>why are you doing this thing irritates me?

First he stole h3h3s format and then he stole idubbbz content cop format minus the originality. Now he has cringe skits that pander to tumblr...

Don't /thread yourself fagoot

leafy is pretty average though

Explain Keemstar

leave him alone guys its not easy being born without a chin

>Thinking that a 20 year old making millions needs weed to get through their day, not just do be cool
Also, you probably did some drug when you were young right, but stopped being either you aren't a twat, or you didn't have enough money. Well what if you were a twat and did have enough money.

Hes halfway decent looking and has basic social skills.

Still, I would rather follow someone with above average intelligence,

KeemGod is much more than decent

>hey guys welcome back to a brand new video
>today we're gonna be talking about
>use lots of swear words and shit because it's E D G Y and that's cool
>post a disclaimer to save my ass

And that's how you make a leafy video