Whats his/her name?

Whats his/her name?

Justine

Kayla

Christy. I hate her so much

Stop being a fucking pussy.

Odd name, but you cucks should meet her.

Jeffrey Dahmer

dave

Brittany.
Put your dick in a Brittany, but don't call her back.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Maggie

I have been meaning to apologize for that stupid shit, but I always back out. I have been saying it for two weeks already

Fatma

Your mum

Christina

Michelle

Ameila, Ylva, Emma

So many chances, all fucked because impostor syndrome shyfuckery.

Aisha

Renamon

Valerie

Erin

Connie, we might fuck this weekend. She's really into me it would seem.

卐 Hitlerboy 69 卐

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Ruby

Gideon

Dani

Nick Cave

Shannon

Zone Tan

Alexis..

why does muhammad look so fucking gay?

Aubrie

shit

Cheryl

Cheerfully handle every rose you love

Elizabeth- now goes by the name Elias

Fuck you,

Esther

Kathryn

Georgiana

Sarah

Princess Peach

Michelle Pickard

Emily

Eva Braun.

Islaiaabud Hajaresh II, the blossom of the desert wind.

Niamh

Edgy

Shannan

I wish there was a her there hasn't been for a while now

Nigger

Just when you think the thread can't get any sadder...

Madison.

Miss her dyed as fuck hair, the drawings, that monotone voice and the snark every so often.

>i wonder why

Sabotage mostly

sandra

Florence.

Dumped her for another. It was exciting at first but now I see what I lost. I've never been sadder.

She found someone else now. Life sucks I guess.

Katy. Fwb. Good fun. Fuck commitment kek.

Cynthia

i was thinking it had something to do with severe autism based on the picture you posted

Well it's either Noreen or Connie.

Noreen went off to med school in the carribean and left me for someone else.

Connie is engaged to one of those helicopter paramedics.

I get lonely most days but I'm too untrusting and cynical to find someone else.

I'm glad I havent drank in 3 years because I'm pretty sure I'd be a full blown alcoholic.

Harambe

Jenn

Rachel

Anne Frank

Leidy

Ava. Hottest girl I've ever seen in my life

Lydia

Adolf

Hilldog

Emma

we all have immunity cat nigga

Gwyneth Paltrow...
>she's just.....so fuckin beautiful......and I bet her pussy tastes like a coconut cream frappacino.

Donald

Cathy.
She's one of the few people that can make me smile just by talking to me. Brb committing sudoku.

Yazmyn, fell in love with her back in Febuary met her on skype.... shes in brazil atm

Kelly. She likes me. I like her. Both in a relationship.

Jany. She won't answer my fucking texts for hours at a time.

Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third

katija

her name was Angela, and fuck you OP

Lottie D

You'll all feel a lot better once you realize she doesn't care about you at all. Move on.

Daria

It's nice to remember the good times though, amirite ?

Yuly, my cousin, her body isn't insane hot but I think her triangle tits are beautiful, they aren't too big or too small, she's ever so slightly chubby with cute cheeks and really cute butt cheeks, with amazing lips that I love to fantasize about, I always try to cop a feel of her tits and I love to slap her ass, it feels amazing, I sneak into her room while she's dead asleep and feel her up like sucking her tit thru her shirt, then I put my lips on her lips like we're about to kiss, I hug her from behind when all I have are some thin basketball shorts without any boxers so that my dick bangs up against her ass, I have never wanted to Fuck someone so badly

Lindsey,

was still fresh out of high school. She is my version of a 10/10 chick beautiful curves in all the right places and loads in common. I was gutless and when she wanted me to come to her I pussed out. Later she moved on. Do not let your dream girl slip through your fingers.

Sydney

audrey

Harambe

Might as well forget them.

Jordyn Jones.
She's fucking hot.

saoirse

What sucks is that she's a lesbian

sophie

Ivanka

Just drink something, it might make things seem a little better

cecile!