Why the fuck is every online game littered with shitty spanish players. WTF

Why the fuck is every online game littered with shitty spanish players. WTF

South Americans please explain to me why you play on fucking North American servers when you have your own fucking server.

I fucking can't stand hearing "jajajaja", poverty ass laugh. Fuck all spanish speaking people, learn a real language.

> protip: I speak 3 languages so go fuck yourselves.

The only explanation I have is this:

> Be south american
> Be in a poor country
> Country is poor because stupid south americans
> Too stupid to play vidya

FUCK OFF

Whats a real language?

Jajajajajajajajajaja maricon

jajajajajajajajaja

As a South American, i apologize for the behavior of my fellow neighbours, they are retarded.

huebr > jajaja

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja puto puto puto puto puto

jajajajajaja como estas amigo

What are you going to do? Build a wall on the internet?
jajajajajajaja no guey

Build the wall.

Jajajaja trolea mas duro asi como se la pides ke te la meta tu vato maricon.

Yo querio tu servers
jajajajajajaja

That's actually very possible and easy to do considering your IP is regional.

It's not that I don't want South American players. I just need them to speak english and play as a team. It's fucking retarded for them to come on NA server and speak spanish and get mad when no one understands them. Then reports fly everywhere.

no puedes, yo soy el Sup Forums hacker
jajajajajajajaja

English

English is the only real language to speak when dealing internationally. It's my third language. Fucking poor dirty spanish people learn English. It's the easiest fucking language.

Refer to:

Firewall?

yo cuero taco bell, si?
jajajajajajajajaja

Completely fucking agree. I can't play a single goddamn game on steam without there being atleast 5 people with ping over 150. And then 'jajajajajajajajaja'

Hey Maricon,
Mi nombre es Juan, y no me gusta todos y cada uno de ustedes. Todos ustedes son gordos, no hay retraso muertas que pasan cada segundo de su tiempo mirando estúpidos Ass Pictures. Usted es todo lo malo en el mundo. Honestamente, ¿Alguno de ustedes alguna vez recibido ninguna gatito? Es decir, yo creo que es divertido burlarse de la gente debido a sus propias inseguridades, pero todos ustedes tomo a un nivel completamente nuevo. Esto es aún peor que masturbándose con fotos en Facebook.
No ser un extraño. Sólo me golpeó con su mejor tiro. Estoy casi perfecto. Yo era el capitán del equipo de fútbol, y el abridor en mi equipo de baloncesto. ¿Qué deportes juegas, que no sea "jack off para los japoneses elaborados desnudos"? También puedo obtener las mejores calificaciones, y tener una novia caliente golpeando (Ella sólo me impactó; mierda era tan efectivo). Todos ustedes son haces de leña que acaba debería matar a sí mismos. Gracias por su atención.
Pic relacionadas: Soy yo y mi perra es

yeah i fuckin hate mexicans too op.
what game are you playing? all the spanish speakers tend to be at a certain elo or mmr.

Preferiría no chico. pero bueno aprender nuestro idioma o que son demasiado muerte cerebral? Yo sé alemán, Inglés y español. donde estas Bob?

>English
It's actually french

I almost fucked up

jajajajajajajaja there we go mang

DotA. I'm going to stop playing. It's been 4 bad games in a row. I can't deal anymore. Literally 9/10, all 4 games were spanish. All yelling in the all chat. It's fucking autistic.

I speak french, it's my second language. So let's switch it to French.

But, sadly you are wrong. French lost it's prevalence when it lost the war with Napoleon and Britain became the world power.

English is the international language.

i ceasedly died

A language typically used in first world nations.Not some guttural third world speak.

I feel you man. 1/4 games of league have dirty brazilians being retards.

jajajajajaja
aprender algunas otras lenguas perezoso, Steve.

Boob

aki estoy

jajaja el taco burrito chalupa yo quiero

Coming right up, Carlos.

Mexico is also part of NA.

English is the only language that really matters. At least until the Chinese take over.

Not for long...alluhah ahkbar

Gracias, Britney.

Agreed, I am from a french part of NA, Quebec. I speak english on the NA server. Because I am smart enough to realize barely anyone speaks french or spanish in NA. English is the language of NA.

Yeah, but nobody cares. They may as well be tied in with all the other central American dumps.

>Carlos.
How did you know?, are you a lizzard?

Yeah, I'm not saying that's not the right thing to do, I'm just stating a fact.

Well thanks for pointing out the obvious

Kek there are already states that have Spanish as the unofficial language cause oretty much everyone speaks it.
It's just a matter of time

It's socioeconomic reasons read some sociology kid

Just a matter of time before we send your asses back to Mexico. If you live in a country and don't bother to learn its language you don't belong there.

Hola Juan. ¡No te he visto en años!

Which is why we need to make English the official language before it's too late. I don't know why left leaning people are so buttblasted by the thought of admitting what everybody already knows.

> why we need to make Spanish the official language before it's too late
Fixed it for you, buddy.

> jajajajajajajajajajaja

Why don't you stupid ass americans/spanish people just learn both. And then realize that other countries have other national languages. Therefore, internationally speak ENGLISH!!!!

>He really thinks Mexicans I'll be deported
Top kek
Lincoln already said it. The only way to destroy America is from within. Your own people is so scared to be labeled xenophobic/racist etc etc. And that will lead them to their destruction

Look dat bait nigger

Then use Japanese not one from niggered countries pls

Spanish is a dumbed down language. Everyone should know a second language but not to appease people.

No voy a aprender nada cuando no quiero hacerlo.

I do what the fuck I want.

Ahora, chingate antes de me cago en tu mantequilla, puta.

Quit speaking taco.

Everyone should learn Icelandic. At least you'd be able to read their ancient text that way. Hell you'd probably understand Old English too a bit.

Spanish is a more complex language to learn than English. English is by far the easiest language to learn. It's my grandfathers 5th language for fuck sakes.

Everyone should know english as a means to be functional in an international world.

Quit speaking burger and school shootings first, gringo más gordo de todos los Taco Bells

jajajaja puto , seguila chupando mierda !

Spanish is actually really unnecessarily complicated

I always cringe when I hear teachers say they had it hard learning English because they didn't have trip l to learn fucking 14 different types of verb tenses which change depending on the standard verbs ending

>Current year
>Not speaking Quechua as your international language

Buen google translate, que no se note.
P.S: Haz un favor a este mundo y acaba con tu sufrimiento de la forma más rápida posible
P.S.S Mentira en realidad te quiero mucho, negro

And those faggots wonder why everyone hates them.
smdh tbh fam

Like every country south of us doesn't also have massive problems. That's why you people keep coming here, right?

just here to make a point, Spain is not in south america, so you shouldn't refer to us spanish speakers as spanish people.
>jajajajajaja

>Spanish is actually really unnecessarily complicated

Top kek

> you people
Jajajajajajajaja idiota, soy Americano, nací y crecí aquí: Soy más Americano que tú.

Jajajajajajaja
Gringo culiao

well your descendant fucking useless ass children are fucking it up for you. Congratulations on spreading your vile seed.

Hey op South American here, from Argetnina btw. Well the only game that i play is CS:GO, and even there i dont get to play in your servers, i barely do play in NA servers in my online games, such as, LoL, or Overwacht, But some times in csgo i got to play in your servers, very randomly and such rare times but when i do i try to speak english for the good of the team of course, its hard sometimes, but i do it.

This thread proves that spanish speaking retards are too dense to realize we don't understand them. They can keep typing in Spanish, no matter how much they type we will never understand their language. WTF??? How is that so hard to understand.

C'est également comme si je commence a parler en français et puis jme rend pas compte pourquoi vous ne me repondiez pas. Les espagnols c'est un peuple de merde.

Por la misma razón que tu men, yo me voy de los servers en español porque están llenos de niños rata

ayy lmao

actualy there are more spanish speakers than english speakers so fk u retarded (que te follen en mi idioma)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice google translate, fuckface. I can do that too!

Þú ert einskis virði skrípi sem ætti að hafa verið tekin af tröllunum þegar þú varst ungur.

I can't speak French yet I understand it :^)
"It's the same if I start talking in french you can't reply because you dont understand, Spaniardsareshit people.
If you speak Spanish you can understand Portuguese, French, Italian

If you were smart enough to read the thread you would have known I am from Quebec, therefore I speak better french than english. I am making a point that itès retarded that they speak spanish to us expecting us to knwo what their insults mean. Its retarded.

Also I used a lot of slang in there, which google translate wouldnt.

Stop being this retarded.

Vas tfaire enculer espèce de salté espagnol

A mi no me desafias amigo soy el mejor hacker de mi escuelita, se usar cheat engine para club penguin y tengo todos los hacks del mineraft.

You're right, I didn't read your bullshit before. If I'd known you were from Quebec, I wouldn't have bothered to argue with you. French Canadians are about the most retarded type of people on the planet. You peope make niggers and kikes look good. How does it feel to know most of your country rightfully hates you?

That's right, but the similarity of the langauges is not enough to effectively communicate with the peruvians who speak a broken version of spanish. Have you ever heard them??

It's just a few letters strung together. And then they get pissed.

If someone writes out nice spanish I can read it too. I can figure out the spanish news with my french. But not these fucking DotA kids.

Spain isn't on south America so fuck off with that shitty ass argument.
State your business correctly or else it will be considered b8
Also
>Nigger silence their mics
Also
>Nigger

> escuelita
Broma la más mejor

Reading comprehension must be an all time low in the USA. I said that English is my third language and that french is my second language. Therefore I am obviously not French Canadian. I only grew up here.

And Canada likes us quite a bit considering they love coming here to party and have a good time. Especially since we have the best looking women.

In the 3rd world maybe. Speak Spanish in your irrelevant little shithole cockroach

Feels good man

Silencing mics in a team game. That's a great strategy for winning there genius. How about I turn off the screen too?

>Implying I'm not Peruvian

>french
>idiot
what a fucking surprise
Aprende idiomas y deja de quejarte, est ce que tu croix qu'on peux pas parler français ou quoi?

si taurais lu le thread taurai pu le savoir bien avant. Mais jmattend de rien dplus ak vous cretin de merde.

You don't know until you try to learn it I found speaking Chinese easier

Of course writing the two is another story

Agreed, Chinese is easier to learn than French and all other romantic languages.

I am chinese. I speak french and english.

It's not hard to understand that in international milieus you speak fucking english. It's my third language. Fucking learn it and use it.

>we have the best looking women.

And the most AIDS-ridden, as well.

> In French Canada
> French is second language
Mudslime detected

That's the niggers who have aids.
>niggers
>good looking
Pick one

Being this retarded.

God save me.

This must be peru. A true testament to what this thread is about.

FFS you stupid south american peasants, learn to use some reason. Read what I was responding to.

>Aids/HIV
>South Africa
>18.92%

Jesus Christ.

that's rough. Swaziland has 28% according to wiki.