No feel thread ?

No feel thread ?

Feel thread.

Why don't you start faggot?
Go choke on a dick like you usually do.

They keep dying. Not enough interest yet, I guess.

Wait till night-time when people regret life, add some fucking context other than "feel thread??" and post a sad image instead of kermit the fucking frog looking at a monitor.

Blame the lack of content, can't add content.

Fags

small bump, also dont feel like ranting but insert oblivious /b is shit now shitpost, this thread has no effort

>expects people who may be depressed to put in effort
>mfw

if you start a thread do it right period

I'm not gonna add content to a shit thread the OP has no expectations for anyway.

1/15

2/15

3/15

4/15

5/15

6/15

7/15

8/15

9/15

10/15

11/15

12/15

13/15

14/15

15/15

I feel a lot of us can relate to this picture. A stranger watching from afar. Detached. Uninvolved. Outsiders.

verily

Can someone post the screencap of that Lolita girlfriend story? Shit had me in tears and I want to read it again

They keep dying because today people just have to turn on the news for feels.

>feel thread
>posts cringe instead

That's part of the reason I don't watch the news anymore. I've got enough on my plate to deal with in my own neighborhood.

I just got back from my California vacation a week ago and want to die already. Smoked so much weed by the beach, skated all over Santa Monica and Venice, met so many cool people, got a handjob from a stripper, ahhhhh. I loved all of it.

Now I'm back in the middle of nowhere in a shitty town in Virginia with no one to hang out with. Just sitting in my room all day watching movies and browsing Sup Forums. God I want to get out of here.

You will never know what's it like to wake up to your loved one.

Google Elisa Milicent Sinclair

Why can't I do anything right? Why am I so shit at everything. Why?