That ONE thing you hate about your body that makes you want to KILL yourself EVERYTIME you think about it

That ONE thing you hate about your body that makes you want to KILL yourself EVERYTIME you think about it.

>my wrists

Literally 5'5', even my gf has larger wrists than me

>uneven abs

This shit grinds my gears so bad, I quit going to the gym because of it.

Also dick could be bigger, even though I'm 8 inches

My birthmarks in my face
Have a ton of them and i hate them
Might get surgery but it's extremely expensive

Moobs..

It's gonna be ok bro

My facial hair. I have enough of it that I need to shave, but not enough to be able to actually grow a beard. It's all patchy and even if I don't shave for months (which I did as an experiment a year or two ago) it never grows past a few mm.

That I got a slow metabolism

I have one on my eyelid and most people odn't see it but i feel how i can't open my eye correctly because of it

No penis :(

Stretch marks

My left eye which has amblyopia and strabismus

Prosiasis plaques over most of my body

Tfw my affliction is the only one so far worth being suicidal over.

Fordyce spots. Anyone know what to do about them?

I hate my pilonial dimple. It looks so out of place.

My tummy

i have a ton of hair on my dick

I have extremely scrawny wrists and uneven abs. I'm also very lean at 6'2". I inherited my irish mothers family's height and my italian fathers body type. I don't dislike any of those things at all. I'm a hoplite ready to fight at any time and I don't mind getting my ass kicked. Stop being a bunch of fags and play the hand you're dealt.

Get out there and get some pussy.

Receeding-cunting-hairline!

Legs are to short. I look like a manlet :( 1,75m

My thorax
Around my 16th age my thorax has changed a lot.
Not as bad as pic related, but still fucking ugly and I hate swimming pools just because of this.

my big fat thighs

>body part that you hate
>wrists

Good news op, I have a solution for you. Cut off your hands below your ugly wrists. Let your blood drain out, then you won't have to be upset with your wrists anymore. Cuz yous gonna be dead

My ED.

My metabolism is a little too high. Hard to maintain healthy weight let alone gain weight. Then again I can gorge on junk food all I want. Im 22 so it should slow down any time now...right?

my gynecomastia

stfu

surgery. Not THAT expensive

surgery. Not expensive

minox

go vegetarian

bathmate + big dicks are overrated by the internet

surgery. Literally inexpensive

surgery. Not that expensive but you might have to do it a few times

go to a derm

surgery

go on a diet

shave

There's height surgery. I'm probably going for it
>tfw 5'7"

Pectus Excavatum.

You can fix this either through surgery or treatment.

>go on a diet
I have a bmi of 19, if I lose anymore weight I will be underweight

I do sports a lot so I'm not a fat fuck..
I'd probably rather be fat so people wouldn't see it tbh.
Trying to hide it with muscles.
Still a fucking pain in the ass.

skoliosis

23 and gaining fat in places i dident know i could. I could eat and shit within a hour of each other.. stop wile you still can

I have to blowdry my asshole before I shit, otherwise the hair completely blocks me from shitting. Feelsbadman.

Shave it ffs

How often are you looking down there?

1. All surgery's around my area are not willing to fix it (German-fag here btw)
2. It's expensive as fuck
3. I'm afraid that a surgery might fuck it up and ruin everything.

Holyshit. Do people actually have this much body shame?

yes, you do

>Big fucking nipples
>Huge fucking ass

It's a tie between those I think

i thought excavatum was only if it had a caved in look

Fucking christ just shave your ass you shitbird

i have a birthmark on my dick

IVE TRIED. When I do shave, it starts growing back, feels like steel wool in my asshole.

heh, I have like 3 in wrists

become trap

my dick its only 5"

cancerous tumors in my lungs...

Not enough muscle

6'1
140lbs

mine too fast. too skinny cant ever gain weight. always got teased about it in school. feels shit when most girls are "bigger" than you (although i do live in amerifat)

Third nipple, lie and say its a weird birthmark.

Not a faggot, sorry.

Bad knees, bad back, bad wrists
Feel like I'm 60 even though I'm 23

Jesus I'm sorry, maybe consider laser hair removal?

i'm 26 and weight 117 lbs, don't give a fuck. Get over yourselves insecure pussies.

Well I have no dick so count your blessings

>steel wool
fucking kek

3 in across i mean, idk the span around

I'm thinking of donating my ass hair to those people who are in need of hair.

bro...jesus fuckin shave that shit or something

Fucking hairy legs and ass
> inb4 shave
I'd need to shave half of my body every 3 days and i dont have time for that

Never once been THAT ashamed of my body where I've contemplated suicide (sure, for other reasons but never for how I looked).

If we're talking about body insecurities then mine are as follows:
>Born with Poland Syndrome; I'm missing a pectoral muscle on my right side.
>5' 7"
>Extremely hairy.
>Have horrible nodulo-cystic acne on my shoulders, back and chest.
>Big head.
>Receding hairline at 21.

shieet

It's not next to her.

grill or guy? if grill kik me??

Pic of your pecs?

Does it make things hard not having a right pec?

My tiny hands with their short, fat, stubby fingers.

If hands weren't so vital I'd chop them off.

at least you look masculine

I got a feminine body AND face, literally beta tier, might as well end my life soon than live with it

Ive go sort of an indent in my chest.( sort of like a pectus excavatum) but not so deep. just turned 18. I get embarrased to take my shirt off. when i feel like going to the beach I dont dare going at all. I went to multiple doctors, they all said that i dont have such thing. Im 6 ft 145 pounds

literally cant grow a beard and born with baby face

4.75 reporting in. Don't worry about it dude. Dick size is a meme, girls have always complimented my dick game.

Im pretty sure the suicide part was just hyperbole

little bit of loose belly skin from weightloss. And lovehandles. qt pie girlfriend doesnt mind though.

Not me but it's what it looks like. It weakens my right arm a little which sucks because when I go to bench press, if I go to high in weight, my right arm gives out and my left arm just keeps going.

>I'm a fucking lanklet

Not even trying to come across as offensive or brash, but is the reconstructive surgery for Poland Syndrome analogous to breast implants to create a natural shape?

My cock. Shit is like 5.5 at its hardest. Wouldn't bother me so much except I'm fat. I'd love to be a hairy, bear, cept I don't have the cock for it. Looks tiny compared to my body

Extreme opposite: big, feminine skinny fingers. ALL GENETICS. I can't do anything to look a man.

Fuck that's badass as fuck no homo

Looking extremely feminine for a guy
whilst hating traps, and the thought of becoming one.
>>wake_me_up.mp3

I'm the exact same :/

hip dips

Damn man. Ever thought about getting a pec implant or something?

embrace it

Grow a fucking pair and have some confidence.

It's not how manly you look, but how confident you portray yourself as.

No offense taken. What they do is they take muscle from a pig and graft it in my chest. Hardcore as fuck.

massive stretch marks on my belly... like bitch pregnant with triplets level. they appeared when i turned 23 and i've never even been fat so idk what caused them. also i'm balding pretty hard

Kinda skinny with gyno. I don't have big pecs and my nips just pop out. Imagine pretty flat man chest with just the nips that extrude about 1.5cms and are ~2.5-3cms in diameter.

Don't know where to find a surgeon that could perform gyno surgery in my country, and even if I did. I can't afford it atm since Im non working uni student with full time schedule from around 8am-17pm of just lectures with mandatory attendance rate of 90% to be allowed to write the exams.

Don't know what to do, feels like I am wasting my prime years of going to the beach etc. Can't even wear shirts I like, or tank tops if they fit too tight or don't have some kind of drawing or patterns around chest area to hide the chest, because the nips stick out pretty badly , and I can't do anything about it for at least a couple of years to come. Been having this since like 14.

Really insecure about that, otherwise, life is the shit.

7inch dick, 6ft 1, blue eyes, good jawline, decent looks, have had plenty of girls, not fat, good health, living upper middle class life.

I guess you can't have it all

True, but this is Sup Forums.

height
5,8 sucks nigga

Fucking Gyno. Had it since 14 been working out since 16. Jacked as fuck then bloop breast tissue. Tfw you work out and still are anxious to be shirtless even though only you notice.

"My right arm is a lot strong than my left arm"

Interesting; I want to be a reconstructive cosmetic surgeon so things like this interest me.

I hear that operations involving muscular reconstruction take a shitton of time to heal though

Still. At the end of the day I'll still look like a feminine faggot, no matter how confident I am, a body is a body

I wish i had a deeper voice like lemmy kilmister did

Being black.

>I'm black

fckin kek

>My Bags underneath my eyes.

Have them my whole life, doesn't matter if I sleep a lot or not, got bullied thanks to it.. FeelsBadMan which I could make it go away