ORGRIM DOOOOOOOOOOMHAMMER

youtube.com/watch?v=emZUeNhQnvg

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!7YZFCZII!XB7OGRNNFWcQr9By4KlR7VBmZpWG_2M0Qke__EQQwiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this same guy that types in all caps and spams multiple shill threads
Stop

Who gives a fuck about this.

lmao excuse me, blizzard... orgrim wouldn't wear gloves you fucking retards. he uses his hand grip to burn into the throat handle of his weapon. fucking retards are ruining this once beautiful lore. as soon as draenei went to horde, i tore my posters off my wall. fucking idiots.

this is one of the funniest back-to-back post combos i've ever seen.

>draenei went to horde
What?

>typing in all caps is exclusive to one particular individual
Are you a new to Sup Forums?

I do.

test

>3 Blizzard Coins® have been added to your Blizzard Wallet™!

This particular user always starts the thread in all caps, with some poster from the movie and a trailer link. They usually later start dumping stills from trailers.

Who gives a fuck how a thread is started. There's no particular thread starting etiquette is there? It all ends up being the same shit anyway. Stop whining.

>It all ends up being the same shit anyway
200 posts of people debating whether OP is a shill or not. kek

More like 200 posts of people debating how much OP gets paid.

I'd rather have more Warcraft threads on here, than the hundreds of Ghostbusters shill threads we get each day.

But both threads are dedicated to shitting on the movies.

>Orgrim is much more BASED

>All threads are shills on Sup Forums, no exceptions.

No, only Warcraft and Ghostbuster threads.
The one that desperately need online activity.

The ones you desperately think need online activity cause you're a dumbass.

You must be a dumb motherfucker if you think Ghostbusters isn't getting activity. Just because it's mostly negative doesn't mean it's not activity regardless. You wouldn't even get that many views and dislikes if there wasn't activity.

Warcraft is also trending higher than all movies releasing in June in terms of search interest on both IMDb and Google Trends. Even Finding Dory, which kind of shocked me. I see people talking about it all the time, even if it is mixed so far.

>You must be a dumb motherfucker if you think Ghostbusters isn't getting activity
99% of it are people making jokes about the dislike bar in their trailers, and the 1% are SJWs crying that nobody cares about.

>Warcraft is also trending higher than all movies releasing in June in terms of search interest on both IMDb and Google Trends
>on both IMDb and Google Trends

Exactly.

Trying to frame something a certain way doesn't make your post any more credible mate.

Trying to frame something a certain way doesn't make your post any more credible mate.

Nice one mate.

But look at your post, look at mine. I'm not the one posting quotes with overblown exaggerations or sarcastic one liners to make it seem like I "got'em".

If you're going to debate that at least post something with substance to address it. A bunch of random words doesn't refute the post.

Post relevant information then.
How much are people talking about this movie in social media?

Someone made Warcraft 2 HD based on the Stratagus engine. You can actually select more than 9 units now. Oh, and queuing is now part of the game too.

mega.nz/#!7YZFCZII!XB7OGRNNFWcQr9By4KlR7VBmZpWG_2M0Qke__EQQwiI

That is relevant information dumbass. Just because you want to pretend it isn't doesn't make it so. If you had any critical thinking you'd understand anything being searched on google can be extrapolated to a certain degree to reflect what is being discussed on social media.

IMDb is also the most popular movie website on the planet according to all metrics. Most normies go there when something in a movie peeks their interest, so if it's high up there it means there's interest. Not shut the fuck up and go do some research before spewing random bullshit here.

Actually if you compare the current trending levels of World of Warcraft and the Warcraft movie, they are the same. People could just be searching for WoW and it counts as a search for the movie.

Is safe to DL?
I loved WC 2 as a child and have been meaning for a reason to replay it.

No. These are from being compared on a topic by topic basis, not word searches. Go read what "topics" entails on Google Trends and how they derive their metrics to target a specific topic.

Yeah it is.

I tried it myself.

Check this thread for info.

Uh no, they're not the same at all when comparing topics, not word searches. Learn how to use the tool.

The funny thing I just checked WoW's topic interest and if it were added to the movie it would dwarf even Civil War. So no, they are completely separate when sorting by topics.