Kazakhstan HDI — 56

>Kazakhstan HDI — 56
>Mexico HDI — 74
>Brazil HDI — 75

how 2 get kazakhstan gf?

Why even want one? They are the most ugly Mongoloids.

>QFz2Gi7z7x8.jpg
is this your example?
right one is nice
left one has a weird expression

Mexico and brazil are africa tier anyway

send me some bananas

Wena nido

Send us some cheap whores

haha are you mad ape?

México HDI is bad because 5 states have really lower HDI, at the time you make the math is lower because those states. But we're the best country in Latam and that's sad

Kazakhstan is such a very nice place

You are not better than Americans saying: we are only lower because of blacks and mexicans, forget that millions of people exist and then we are better. No shit.

kek, everyone knows its a movie
now this is real brazilian culture

the russian is right

kazaks just look like east asians only their faces are particularly flat and their skin has a more sandy tone

yeah flat is good. most east and southeast asians don't look asian enough in my opinon

>hdi
Now back to real life, no one in their right mind would choose to live in Kazakhstan over living in Brazil or Mexico.

that sounds pleasant though

it was just a prank bro
why you hue faggots are so mad when someone like me banters you? but it seems ok when someone from 1st world directly insults ur shitty country

I would. Astana looks comfy, and considerably safer than São Paulo. But my opinion may be biased, because I consider safety way more than other variables.

I'd leave patria amada for Kazakhstan If they'd offered me a job.

Is Kazakhstan an empty country? You're so big, but have so "few" people (only 20 mill considering your size). Could you get lost on the steppes and never find civilzation before die of starvation?

I would desu

>Could you get lost on the steppes and never find civilzation before die of starvation?
Yes thats may happen, but you wont sie of starvation, more like of freezing at winter or thirst at summer.
Most people lives in cities, so its only a few cases of it

lol China

>Paulista
Opinion discarded
I'm not okay with anyone insulting Brazil Genghis.

wew
why are you so patriotic on vietnamese ship building forum?

I have to defend the honor of the fatherland wherever I go.

>I'm not okay with anyone insulting Brazil
LMAO, the chimpanzilian is upset because there are actual people insulting the shitty hellhole he lives in.

i don't understand. It's just a colony. Why?

HDI?

so whats australia's HDMI?

Brazil is as old as the Kazhakh Khanate friendo.

It's old doesn't mean it has its distinctive language, culture and history

Not to mention the populations who were here before the portuguese tbw.

>my shit stinks less than yours

Children tier desu.

>tfw no kazakh gf to beat my shit up

It doesn't have a distinctive language, but it has a very distinctive culture and rich history.

Whatever, "brazilian" is not a real nationality

>says shit about things he knows nothing about
>""B-But whatever, i-it's not real""

So your Muslim autocracy got a good lift out of Soviet atempts to civilize you, let's see how long that lasts.

neither is turkish

Of course if you take the shitty parts the ranking is going to improve, but take in mind that Chile EVEN with the shitty parts (only two regions are below 800 in HDI with 798 and 796) is better than Mexico