/got/ general

Funny meme edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10263210
strawpoll.me/10260131/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wutwut where da spoilers @ boyos

I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and D&D show me only Snow.

Lets get a few things straight

>Preston IS a faggot

>D&D are based

>Bookfags can fuck off this is film/tv not faggoty /bookworm/

>Dany is no mary sue she is the hero and guided by the gods (princess who was promised)

>the oil was in the braziers that's why the hut went up so fast in flames

>Jon is azor ahai

>Stop crying about "its gonna be a disney ending"

You book fags are just so fucking butthurt that the show is looking good, all you do is cry on here about how the show is ruined and shit but infact you are just doing what you fags did with star wars and every other well made show/movie you react the opposite of what everyone else does just to be edgy

now please kill yourselves

strawpoll.me/10263210
strawpoll.me/10263210
strawpoll.me/10263210

Based

Agreed

SELLING MY TICKETS FOR THE RUSE CRUISE.

I bought them and was very hyped for the tour but I'm not even sure they're playing anymore.

Half price.

Who rises for the King of Night?

There are people out there that actually believe this.

guys i am new here tell me what memes i should know?? hype for the clegane bowl ofc ;)

nice artwork

It was almost confirmed that the Cleganebowl is not happening in the show by the actor of High Sparrow.

The Hound is coming back though.

its looking pretty damn good right now

>showpleb tears

god I love it

plebs love pleb bait

Bear Island knows only one King of Night, and his name is Menethil

he isnt tho, ian mcshane etc were fucking with people its going to be stannis who comes back

>fucking faceless man
More cucked than Stannis, tbqh

>Azor Ahai
>the show

lets play spot the pleb

>i am the king of night
what did he mean by this?

Reminder that Hodor is Azor Ahai.

How has no one given that picture a tribute and reposted it on her tumblr or wtv the fuck that is?

Think about it, she says she can't breathe and shit because sexual violence. That would trigger the fuck out of her.

You could hurt someone with your dick from thousands of miles away. Quite an achievement.

Didn't she made a video with her sucking cock?

strawpoll.me/10260131/
strawpoll.me/10260131/
strawpoll.me/10260131/

>Hold the door

>bookfags detected

Hodor is the key to all of this.

>tfw Ramsay wrote the pink letter in the show

Most people here are faggot

That was the rape, man.

Rude. You need to go back to /r9k/.

What's his name, /got/?

But last episode was the worst so far. That ending was underwhelming as fuck. I don't get how anyone can get hyped about Daenerys anymore. I used to love Tyrion and now he just makes me cringe full time.

>this fag who replies "no its u thats angry" every single time
just how autistic are you? I bet you keep trying to force that piss drinker shit too

If everyone else had as much time as you we would be living in a modern day renaissance.

This is one heavy poll

In the books probably too. Not everything is >muh epic Littlefinger/whoever ruse.

And I bet she browses the Thramsay tag when she masturbates.

Punished Mannis

Hi showpleb. Every thread you get a little more triggered. Im waiting for some truly great copypasta.

Stannis "I trick the Sup Forumsacks to like me and then I fuck shit up" Hitler

>i am the stannis

Dead autist

If that was rape why did she swallow the cum?

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Dont you love how he triggeres showplebs? Like this.

stannis the faggit

no was that ending was the shit i had fucking goosebumps

It's 100% Mance in the books

So will happen to Stannisfags when he dies an equally embarassing death in the books?

Will there be a mass suicide?

Satannis

>come and see
what did he mean by this?

/this

Post yfw Melisandre changed the looks of Jon and Stannis

Nothing could be worse than D&Ds fanfiction. They were literally mad that he killed Renly and couldn't shake it for 5 more seasons lel

The one true king of westeros

Cum and sea.
He is warning him of Daenerys whoring herself for the dothrakis.

just imagine the hut scene in the books lol

it will be bleech drinking bookfag time

we'll root for shireen like he told us
then when she gets burned by the crimson cunt then we'll she about that suicide

Can't wait for Ramsey to fuck the Stark boy in the arse

Cringed hard at this autist

>this

When you reply to your own posts, do you think we all can't see it?

Yes, there will be mass suicide when Stannis get surprised from a large cavalry force literally 250 feets away from him and he didn't even know, when 20 men somehow can enter into his encampment because "they know the north", and when brienne teleports from the riverlands to Winterfell just to give him a 'Nothing personal' and killing him off with a katana.

Only this will never happen because it was absolutely fucking retarded and GRRM spends more than 6 seconds thinking of character's deaths unlike D&D.

hahahaha holy shit seriously?
It was lame and predictable, and repetitive. Do you really get goosebumps from seeing her do the same thing a third time? I was waiting for them to call her MHYSAAA

Varys memes?

I didn't think I wanted to bend the knee anymore, my fucking knee will now be bending at 180 degrees

Would Stannis being back be worth it if he had to be portrayed by Kit Harington?

what was the penis joke for ep 4?

Hi showpleb! Books still in that ass?

he's going to cum in the seas.

>fucking phone
we'll root for shireen like he told us to
then when she gets burned by the crimson cunt then we'll talk about that suicide

Better than nothing

He will make proper heir with Sansa

> foregin terrorist witch burns down important cultural building and all of your leaders
> kneel

So what threat do the Dothraki pose to ANYONE in Essos?

>less than a minute between posts

The sad reality is that there is always more than one fag

I remember reading something where GRRM said a female character was going to die this season.
The character was apparently doomed from the beginning series, so I think it's probably Cersei.
At first I thought it would be Sansa because she would go fight for winterfell and die there, but I thought it would be too much since she already when through so much. Arya is too important to the story as well. Margorie is trash and Melissandra feels like she wouldn't die.

They are the Huns of the setting.

>eating your own cum

You know it's Dany.

Zergswarm, can scare away mercenaries who happen to be the primary armed forces of the continent

>dothrakis abhor magic
>b-but this one is actually GOOD at magic! We only hate people who are bad at magic I guess. Let's follow her!

now please kill yourself

its margaery

Please son. We all know about your autism and your phone.

Yes, what's your point?

Will Ramsay duel wield when the Snowbowl happens?

That it's shitty writing

lol you really will die a virgin...at least not anally tho eh you still got that going for ya

If only. The normie masses would shit themselves. It would be spectacular.

Is there a GoT character than can defeat Ramsay Bolton? And I'm not talking about Ramsay Snow bastard of Roose Bolton Ramsay or Shirtless armorless Ramsay. I'm talking Lord of North Ramsay Bolton. With his 20 men and unstoppable hounds.Not to mention getting away with anything with out consequences. Psh...I don't think so.

This.
Remember the Jorah lore bit about the unsullied?

When the last big dothraki horde attacked, every sellsword fled beside the unsullied.

And the unsullied are Dany's, the new one in training can't fight.

Slave soldiers, sellswords and random sons of the harpy peasants won't hold against Dothrakis.

I can't wait desu

Dont get so angry showpleb

the real question is does he have armour on?

I hope not.

Not because I like Margaery, but because Cersei has been pissing in everyone's cereal for a long ass time. How have there been no assassination attempts at all?

Plot armor I suppose.

Good to see we're finally wait until page 10 before we make a new thread

well done op

Im getting ptsd to debating with show defending friends

What if Varys has a penis and is a blackfyre?

How does any cavalry based army pose any threat without lances or ranged weapons? Any opponent with pikes and shields can bring their advance to a halt and then hack away at their immobile horses in a mire of infantry.

I don't think GRRM planned much for Margaery 'from the beginning'...
She's even less of a character in the books.

And remember that his original story was MUCH different ( arya x jon x tyrion and stupid shit like that ).

It's one of the main characters. Sansa/arya/cersei/dany.