I like weed i just want to ask you Sup Forums whats youre fav type and why

i like weed i just want to ask you Sup Forums whats youre fav type and why

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520257/The-cannabis-smoke-likely-loser-finds-international-study.html
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking bubba Kush made me feel like I was in a fucking movie

i used to get this hybrid (indica heavy) called GTR... I would get so fuckin high and be able to function (on a stoner level of course)

bubba kush fuuuucks u up man lol

Strawberry Cough or Jack The Ripper and any hybrid of the two. That shit makes me so happy.

>high school cucks detected

Cant smoke weed. Its illegal in Florida

pusy

If by type you mean an actual type, not some dumb name, then I'd say indica. Sativa is fine and all, but I like being couch-lock stoned.

The problem with named strains is that there have been so many inbred strains, poorly grown strains, and strains that changed names however many times. The shit I buy is 35-40 bucks an eight, always good, and usually doesn't have a name. It's always good though, and that's what counts.

Live in CT btw. How much does your bud cost you in your state? Always good to know prices around the globe.

When I first got my med card I was a strain chaser but have come to the conclusion that the grower is as important as the strain, if not more so.

That being said, I've had some really good OG1 Kenobi, Platinum Girl Scout Cookie, The White, and Chem Scout.

I'm a night time only smoker, though.

The weed is illegal and therefore very dangerous I only drink alcohol.

Agreed. Local no-name bud always works for me. Kids like op pay more for the name than they do for the high

im from south america, and here you can have 22 grams with you and its legal, i buy sativa (khuss) for 9usd, 13 grams. i like to get stoned AF

>fav type
Amnesia Haze but I don't really care about names. If it's good I'll like it.
>why
Made me feel stupid high.

Lol you're a dumbass they're not just names they're strains that's why they have different names because all buds are different unless you get regs

edibles.
they don't cause cancer.

Best I've ever had was supposedly OG kush. Where I'm from, quality varies a lot, and most shit is barely decent. I doubt it was because of the strain, rather that it was proper amsterdam shit.

Whats in the baggie op?
Cocaine, White Heroin? Looks powdery as fuck tho

nice b8

Oh, and the last buds I had was supposedly some haze. More crystals than I've ever seen. Shit hit you like a freight train, yielded loads of kief and was generally very nice, but the high still didn't beat the OG, even if it most certainly lasted longer because of its potency.

>this

Any indica over 25%, because sativas are children's weed.

its chocolate paco

that sounds rad as fugg

its awesome because you feel a acid chocolate flavor

Grand daddy purple.

Best flavor, best aesthetic.

Prop 215 strains haha im from cali and gold coast ex. White walker og is the last strain i medicated with

>mfw pineapple express 27/eighth

Fuckin kids getting their illegal garbage weed.

It's good, dude! Premium! It's DRO, man, DROOOOO! Nah, dog, this baby dro. Shit's fire.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Oakland purps the best. Anyone heard of 3 for the dub before it turned into dollars on points then just into 5 for the g

the town brown. The joys of the middle-of-nowhere black market in a non medical or decriminalized state

Whats in the white clear bag?

And how come I think it's 5g of it?

But my cannabis shoppes don't have weed with no name, because everything is grown from legal seeds?

Oh, brother, give me a hug; I'm so sorry.

Chemdawg OG
It's a good meat and potatoes kind of weed. Perfect for any occasion

Nobody mention the coke looks stepped on lolol

This goddamn thread is full of retarded 14 year old niggers
Almost every high tier cannabis is an indica/sativa blend

Well grown Nothern Lights every time. It's about the grow anons. Temps, humidity, light, nutes, grow medium etc. These are the things that truly determine how good the high will be. I've been growing my own, controlling all conditions and have learned through trial and error that it's all in the grow.

I'd prefer your standard chemdawg

already said its chocolate coke

It's called a hybrid strain, and you're talking out of your ass.

Only some shitass who just wants to "get so fucking high" would say all the S class strains were hybrid.

between an apple pipe and a joint, which wastes more ?

I've smoked more marijuana than any of you pathetic faggots and the best strain I've ever come across was a particularly potent herb called black cherry soda

Amish people can't grow shit for weed evidently, they're my only connect at the moment

Indica: any true og..louie, planetary.. grand daddy purp..
Sativa: trainwreck, sour diesel, Jack herar, lsd.
Hybrid : girl scout cookies.lambs bread

Every bud to ever win the cannabis cup was a hybrid
Also every single top shelf weed in Colorado or California is a hybrid

They're amish, they're great at growing cannabis for making ropes.

>I've smoked more marijuana than
>i'm in college and i've been smoking for 3 years now and i smoke so much look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

White Widow a k a Presidential. That's that John Blaze shit!

I personally prefer chemdawg 4, overall the chemdawg varieties

Sunshine daydream is a #1 award winning indica grown in colorado. Try again.

Want to. But i got a good job that randomly drug test

When I lived in Florida ten years back I couldn't go to work without getting offers to smoke up. And I lived in a posh neighborhood.

Marijuana is for losers. Get out of my Sup Forums

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520257/The-cannabis-smoke-likely-loser-finds-international-study.html

Actually he is right all the good ones are hybrid

>dailymail

Get back in your camper and die of a heat stroke, you eurotrash.

Actually the specific strain your referring to is an indica dominate hybrid

Actually he is wrong, hybrid, sativa, and indica are all represented evenly in all 4 of the rec shops i go into.

Quad truth

Richmond had the same kind of purple. Back in like 2003-2004 all you could find in the east bay was purple. 2 for the 15 and 3 for dub used to be plug

mana s

Everything is hybridized to some degree; it's done for appearance and flavor. Literally no strain out there has NO SATIVA GENETICS and NO INDICA GENETICS

idiots

Aren't all the most expensive ones just indica of sativa dominate hybrids though? That's how it is in my home state

I mean, since we've never grown the first cannabis in modern day, and we're not even TOTALLY SURE where it originated: yeah, you're probably right. Go far enough back, and everything has been mixed. I mean, it's come across entire oceans.

stupersonic

a11

m42

pan red

I had some girl scout cookie a few days ago. Fucked me up real good

In colorado there are no "expensive weeds." Every shop lists every strain at the same price unless it's cheap because it's on special.

If you're paying more for weed, then it's been frosted or mixed with concentrates.'

When it's legal and you can get what you want to grow you can grow as much of it as you want. There's no high demand for "super premium strains" because the seeds cost exacltly the same.

OG Fire, it's just a nice over all weed imo

>Lelz XD you got ass mang. Good troll, so mad. Lelelel

win

the cannabis cup ?

> oh you mean buy it

Nice source faggot

Sounds like you're buying it from criminals. protip: nothing is what they say it is. At all. Ever.

definitely not 40 for a fuckin eighth
(ca)

The dispensaries I've been too had different tiers and prices
But keep in mind I'm not a local
You could get anything from a $15 eigth to a $35 eighth

what this from i'm genuinely curious

i like skunk weed, AKA indica AKA Kush

Samefag

Real Purple Haze

Because when I was younger (I am 30) I used to buy it regularly, and it was considered the best out in my neighborhood. a 20 piece was like .5 or .6 and rolled a tight blunt.

Tasted great, provided a smooth high, and I loved it. So it's like comfort food.

Anyone else here ever have an incredibly potent orange crush?
Usually it's not a strain I care for but there have been a couple times that shit blew me away

Resin is not the same as tar. Go back to sleep sheep.

i like squidgy black hash that you can roll into thin sausages and put in a cigarette. i used to buy it off a guy that was bringing it from morocco in his ass, now he has been in jail for a few years. mostly all i smoke is light (blonde) pollen which crumbles into powder easily, but it is strong and cheap (£5/g). the first weed i smoked when i was 12 was some very strong skunk that made me visually hallucinate, i would like to acquire something like that but have a feeling the old pedophile dipped it in acid

The 15/eighth stuff isn't about strain. They grew it shittily, and so they can't charge full price for it.

Go to a rec place that was NEVER a dispensary. That owns their own grow up.

All the weed is organic from all those places, incredibly potent, and there is no "oops" weed.

Some places will sell you shake cheaply, since you have to get rid and they like to sell people giant buds so they look good.

15/eighth is just garbage street weed sold by a brick and mortar. Don't EVER do it.

This maybe true but you smoke a hundred times more cigarettes than joints so point discarded..

>Researchers looking at the effects of cannabis on the brain have made some interesting discoveries. The effect is similar to some of the symptoms of schizophrenia, say Dr. Matthew Jones and colleagues at Bristol University, UK.
>They predicted that the detrimental impact of cannabis on memory and cognition might be caused by brain networks being “disorchestrated.”
>The primary psychoactive ingredient of cannabis, known as THC, activates cannabinoid receptors, which are found in many brain areas. In the research, the team measured the electrical activity from hundreds of neurons in rats when given a drug similar to THC which also stimulates cannabinoid receptors.
>This showed that the effects on individual brain regions were subtle, but brain waves across the hippocampus and prefrontal cortex were completely disrupted. These two brain areas are vital for memory and decision-making
>Dr. Jones commented, “Marijuana abuse is common among sufferers of schizophrenia and recent studies have shown that the psychoactive ingredient of marijuana can induce some symptoms of schizophrenia in healthy volunteers. These findings are therefore important for our understanding of psychiatric diseases, which may arise as a consequence of ‘disorchestrated brains’ and could be treated by re-tuning brain activity.”

psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes/

I could go buy some OG and put it in a zip lock bag with "green crack" on it and you would pay an extra 20 for the bag. You are a faggot, not a weed doctor.

Second,
You are a nigger, and you can't quote movies to defend an argument about weed. You are a faggot as well, but rank lower than the last guy because you are a nigger.
>droooooo

Fucking kill yourself. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

most likely grandaddy purp given purple haze doesnt exsist . Hendrix coined it and posinotonics seeds brought out a strain they called purple have in the 1990`s but beyond this you smoked something else , GdP is a hell of a clone

Loud where I'm from is $20 a g

steaming pile of wank writen to appease whomever paid for the study

schizos have a disorchestrated brain ? no shit sherlock

Quoting movies? The fuck are you talking about?

I was quoting every street dealer i ever dealt with when I was a kid, you jackass.

Protip: "dro" isn't a kind of weed, you fucking moron. It's a way to grow weed. "baby dro" is like saying "baby gasoline-powered"

Why are you comparing OG to green crack? They're both S class strains, why would you be so stupid as to think OG would be cheaper than green crack?

Holy shit, by the way, stop mentioning strains that are known nationally because of dealer marketing. Do you like blue dream, too? I'll bet you love it. Is Jack Herer bomb as fuck fire, kid?

>"it's just a plant"

Boog in east oakland would stuff three e bags full for the dub back in the day but i strictly fuck with the clubs now for obivious reasons

Not all the way up, stop being poor.

we're not teens this is an 18+ image board and anyone under that age should immediately fuck off

Good thing I'm getting dumber. Will help me a lot on getting on Ops Level.

Because his dealer sells him generic hydro and calls it OG, but also sells bright green generic dro, and calls it green crack.

that's fucking mids and I know it. hit my email up if you ever need weed shipped to you. toppest dank.