When was the last time you made a girl cry?

When was the last time you made a girl cry?

What did you do wrong?

I broken up.

I tried to choke her once infront of class
good times

I don't know

a few months ago I held my gf down and tickled her until she peed herself and cried. she was really upset afterwards and I felt bad

didn't marry the bitch.

marriage is for poor people

hit her KO in front of her friends no lie then ran to her boyfriend and a buddy of his aidet a friend of mine then we fuckt them up

She was doodling something and I thought it would be funny to draw a moustache on her drawing. She was very upset about it and cried throughout the entire class. She later became my wife a few years later.

>megan
Moar please :^)

my ex, i put my dick in the wrong hole, so it hurted for her and she start to cry

Couple months ago.

>in school doing homework with friends
>girl comes over flirting with one of my friends
>I think he liked her for a while as well
>next day in class ask her if she'd talked to user
>she looks at me as if I'd just raped her
>starts swearing telling me to fuck of
>I start laughing and so does friend, this is a different friend btw
>friend keeps asking what I said
>tell him ill tell him later
>1minute later me still laughing she storms out crying with me laughing in her face
>didnt care though I didn't even do anything wrong.
>fuck that attention seeking hore
>then teacher asks 'you winding her up'
>I reply 'no... at least not on purpose'
>then she comes back in
>at end of class all I could say was sorry while laughing in her face
>felt bad at time, but don't regret it now, she was doing it for attention anyway the bitch
>then after that she's fine with me
>WTF.Jpeg

Pick unrelated

Sick thread OP but you're forgetting
[spoiler]reply to this post or your mom dies tonight[/spoiler]

The last time I made a girl cry and was there to see it was when my ex broke up with me, three months ago. In the meantime I've also made another girl cry through Facebook messaging by confronting her with her own shallowness, which she didn't grasp and just called me "mean", and another girl from Poland who never confirmed crying but who blocked me because we may or may not have done naughty things while she was here, but her boyfriend still in Poland.
I also may have made a girl cry earlier tonight by linking her Tiny Tim.

Told my gf I wanted her to do a cesarean because I didn't want my child coming out where other came in.

fucked her mom

See

Ex gf of 2 years who was very obsessive and controlling, broke up last year. Still tried to do whatever she could to try to get back together with me. I used her basically as my own on call sex toy and personal bank to "borrow money". I got bored of her and told her I cheated on her while we were together to get rid of her... no regrets. She absolutely bawled her eyes out

This makes zero sense.

>kill yourself

told my gf i wasnt gonna buy her weed

Sometime in May. I went out with some friends and smoked a shit ton of weed but she doesn't like me smoking for any other reason other than anxiety.

Learn to read then

Daily, nothing

your mom crying out of disappointment doesnt count

I fucked my ex (shes in a relationship) and she woke me up in the middle of the night with her crying saying she shouldn't have done it

I broke up with a girl like 5 mins ago

last time i even saw a girl other then my mother was when i was back in school, i used to sit next to this girl she had a bike and always took her helmet with her everywhere, she used to always put it on the table never on the floor so i just told her one day "you know in a real crash this wont save you" she got up mid class and move to sit next to some gay cuck, heard that she cried later from my teacher when she asked me to apologize.

forgot my mom's birthday, she cried and called me a pig

cuck. she probably picked up diseases which is why she felt bad about having to go back to your cuck ass.

send her nudes

Dropped a sheet of glass on gf

I slapped her in the face for driving like an imbecile

>fucks another guy's girlfriend
>called a cuck

is she on fire?

Told girlfriend of four years I would likely never get married.

We've had the conversation before, she just doesn't seem to believe me.

Last year. Ignored her for a day.

Yelled at my little sister

My mom cries every night because her son is a fucking failure.

Austin?

About 4 years ago. I told her that I slept with her sister.

Who said I did anything wrong, bitch?

Asked her how the fuck she wasn't getting pregnant after busting in her for like 6 months straight. Turns out she can't conceive. Good times.

You don't make her cry. She does that to herself. Females cry like a selfdefence mechanism - doesn't matter if they are "defending" themselves from things that aren't referring to them, or are made up from nothing. *yeah, sound the misogyny alarm, i ain't lyin' though*

And it's your fault for not asking beforehand. Of course.

Just the other day
> Girl starts talking to me
> Knew her from middle school but she moved away
> Used to be one of my best friends fml
> I start flirting because i am tru mane
> It actually fucking works and she loves me
> Talking for month over internet b/c she lives all the way across the US
> Hang with her for a weekend and I lose my virginity and make out with her 15+ times
> about time for her to leave and we both realize its coming
> still talk, miss her

Kissed a girl which had a bf, we hung out and ended out cuddling and kissing. rip him

We talkin about ladies crying - not boiz)

Truth

It doesnt work you that...

Usually with her when I'm angry I just don't talk to her or talk to her in a calm but angry way, but in general I have horrible anger problems with other people.

>Be already in a fight with her but nothing big
>Just got done with a physical altercation with my shitty drug addict of a brother
>Meet up with gf and try to hang out
>something from previous small fight comes up
>I exploded with the intensity from the fight with my brother yelling and cursing at her (I've never even raised my voice at her before)
>her face went completely blank and she just emotionlessly and quietly apologized while tears streamed down her face
>immediately feel like shit
>try to comfort her and she trys to leave but I tell her I'm sorry and wrong and tell her about what just happened with my brother and she stops leaving and stays
>she makes me promise I won't yell at her like that again and I do

kek i read the title otherwise i wouldnt of said shit

>she's fucking someone else
>your pathetic ass still takes her back and act like nothing changed
this makes you a cuck.
>she's fucking someone else
this brings you diseases.

are you fucking retarded or something?

She dumped me and I told her I didn't want this

Why did you yell at her again?!

Yesterday, nothing i just drove back home

Kek. Didn't know you can do that.

few hours ago. Told her she was fortunate to have an innie pussy and not beef curtains. Got offended or some insecure bullshit. I dont know man.

High School in 2003, I hit her in the nose with my elbow really hard.

Put it in her butt

Last year, I told her I loved her

From laughter, earlier today

5 nights ago when i broke into a ladies house and raped her

Last night, my sister, pic related.

I was there for that! kek

drunknly broke up with her in front of a bunch of our friends

Biological or Step?

July 23rd, 4:50pm. Said our goodbyes after visiting her on the East Coast. I live in Cali.

When I show them my cock, they always cry with laughter

Does it matter?

Biological.

She knows what she is doing.

Lol I remember that. Coulda banged, but you're too much of a beta normie.

Uh, Cuckolding is when you're the other guy in that triangle, retard.

Your girl fucking some guy behind your back. That makes you the cuck.

You show her what?!

H

not sure if kek or not

THe thread was "tell your sister/girlfriend/crush that she's beautiful, follow up on it, post results"

My little sister.. I moved away.

fk

Edgy

A week or so ago. I told my girlfriend to "shut the fuck up for a second" she was kinda getting a little mouthy with me as I was trying to explain something. Needless to say it didnt go over well.

about 3 days ago
straight up kicked her in the nutsack

Last week. Made out with her sister who is also her best friend.

>girl left you for some other guy
>comes crawling back as if nothing changed
she literally cucked him you dumbfuck.
and went back to spread the diseases.. y r u defending the cuck?

She cheated on me and begged forgiveness. I told her to go fuck herself

I yelled at her over the phone because I was convinced she was playing me for a fool and I thought I could antagonize the truth out of her. I didn't believe her tears were genuine because girl's don't have human emotion, but the possibility that I was acting solely on paranoia and rage makes me feel pretty ugly on the inside.

When i said the flame guy turns into an fire shaman and kills the brother of enchantress in suicide squad

My wife. I wasn't there, so I'm not sure if it counts, but her last massage was her crying and begging me to pick up the phone, so I feel like that counts.

cuck cuck cuck cucko bahahahahahahabahahabahab

She looks like a cum slut

I gave her some money, and she cried because nobody else would help her. I got laid that night. Feelsgood.

i got a text from a girl asking if i fucked a specific girl recently, and i said yes. apparently, she thought her and i were dating and saw it as cheating. apparently, they shared some friends and the other girl mentioned being at my place a couple days prior to when they saw each other.

I make my current girlfriend cry all the time, I play mean pranks on her. :)

I don't understand why she was upset? What, you asked if she had spoken to the guy she was talking to right in front of you? Wtf?

it's my new favorite insult
wanna fight about it?

I don't think I've ever made a girl cry.

Guess I'm too beta.

All you anons sound like assholes though.

October 25, 2015. She, for some reason, came down from her hometown. She walked into my place of employment and went to the restroom to probably get herself together to want to talk to me knowing what she did and I was upset with her for doing it. I was taking stuff back to the office, which is a short walk from the restrooms, and just happened to hear "Aren't you going to say hi to me?" and I promptly responded "No." and I didn't see her after that. She told me she sat in her vehicle and cried for 10 minutes and wanted a a hug and kiss from me. I was, and still am by the way, heartbroken about what had happened a few months prior.

I can't shake the feeling of loneliness and can't help but think I'm just a joke to have as a suitable companion.

Threw my sister down a set of stairs.
She tried to stab me

we watched a horror movie with one of those scary girl type monsters in it (opening scene of "martyrs", where the "mosnster" is sitting on top of the main girl in the bed) and she was really really scarred by similar movies and also has a bit of a mental health issue and she just started crying and went home