A few days ago I made a thread about how one of my coworkers was trying to get me fired...

A few days ago I made a thread about how one of my coworkers was trying to get me fired, how she was a bitter CUNT who turned me in to management even though I did nothing to her. I was nice to her, I helped her, but I guess I was a threat to her. Anyway my assistant store manager told me I was cleared and that I wasentered going to loose my job. Anyway I found today that wasent true and I lost my job today. I just financed a car and I'll end up losing that too. I'm so fucking pissed guys. My personal views are my own. This CUNT got me fired, I was the only person to out of my way to help everyone in my department and she went out of her way to make sure I get fired. It seriously took all I had inever not kick the fuck out her piece of shit truck on my way out.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.yellowpages.com/whitepages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk what to do guys my credit is gonna be fucked because my car will be repossesd, already late on bills. My whole life just got fucked up because of this fucking bitch.

Have you ever heard of going postal?

I don't want to hurt anyone, I want show her that her being a small shallow person fucked my whole life up, and for the next couple of months I'm gonna climbing out of this fucking hole that she put me in. And once I'm out I still be better person than she is.

I was close to taking a loan out for a car too I held off because I think I might be fired soon. What reason did they give to fire you? Where were you fired from?

I had a pocket book that Said "fuck islam fuck allah" on a page. I must of left it on the paint counter, because one of my coworkers turned it in. I know who did it because she's fucking rotten.

I was fired from the Home Depot

well sounds like you broke company policy
you gonna do it again?

>fuck islam fuck allah
Ffs are they serious?
Fire someone for that shit?
OP TP that shop you were working for

I will it was a personal notepad that I write in to externalise stress than I rip up the note into tiny pieces because it helps me.

It was the home depot

No! I can't be loling this hard while I'm supposed to be feeling for this minimum wage Journalism Major!!(≧▽≦)/~┴┴

No idea what home depot.is, TP it anyways

>ITT: How a domestic terrorist is born.

I had a long term gf who broke up withearly early last year. That job and buying a car were all that I had going. Now I'm set back yet again, I feel defeated.

>Home Depot

OMG! you'll never find a better gig than that...

What the fuck did you actually do?

Kick me while I'm down thanks stranger

See

Yeah, why the fuck did that get you fired? We need some details here

Look bro if you aren't going to give us more details I'm just gonna let this shit 404. You already got fired you don't need to be a faggot on top of it.

If it's true what you said about Islam and you're not just making excuses then I feel for you, OP. Go get a job at Lowe's. Seriously just move on. Revenge is a complete waste of time and just not worth it. I live in Orlando, and made a lot of anti-islam comments after the terror attack. But I was careful who I said them too and I didn't say them at work.
Also in the future, remember its always better to buy an older car with cash than to finance a newer car. Just move on, become an older wiser person, save your money, and have faith that one day we'll erase the cancer call Islam from the civilised world.

My coworker took my notepad to management, from there it was sent to district level HR, and someone decided I couldn't work there any longer.

Get a new job. Work hard To succeed as best as possible. Go back and show off how much better your life is since you got fired. Make a point to talk to all your coworkers. Make sure shes the last one and thank her for getting you out of that shit hole and into a better life.

The first thing I did when I got home was apply to a lowes, I want to call the store manager and complain about her in order to get her to lose her job

You're right dude, I'm in between feeling sorry for myself and trusting my faith and beat this, I don't have to lose my car, I can get job anywhere I want because I bust ass and I'm friendly

So? Did you talk about wanting to rape children and shoot up schools or something? What the fuck was so bad about the notepad

Four star post. The best revenge is living well.

I wrote fuck "islam fuck allah" on one page that's all

So you were late on bills but still got a car on finance?

Your a retard.

*where
*you're

That's it? Nigger... fuck Allah. Or better yet, you can claim you're a muslim and say they are repressing your rights. CAIR will get behind you in a moment if you can explain it properly.

Just don't be surprised if they give you a heavy vest with a few winks.

which home depot is it

Grammar seems to be your strong point and managing finances seems to be mine, let's see who goes further.

Hope you have enough room to live in your new car...

Store #4018 south beaverton 5034694242 jen is the whore in paint that got me fired

she is going to still be laughing at your ass.

Were*
Fucking dipshit

listen up faggot. take your car and sign up for Uber. Look for a part time gig during slow uber times. Work weekends till close and you will be just fine

I forgot Uber thanks fam it's 16 gti btw

saving this thread and giving her a call now

people.yellowpages.com/whitepages

I don't know her last name unfortunately but 3 or 4 phone calls are enough to get her writen up, I said goodbye to the rest of my coworkers and they were pissed up that I got fired

OP is it possible that I could call up and say I left my notepad at your work near the paint section? Or have you already admitted it. I want to help get your job back, I can also leave a tonne of negative feedback for jen, can you give me details of the kind of work she does?

She works in paint, she's fat and stands at the desk, if you call in and say she gave you poor advice or was rude as fuck and wouldn't help you, that would be most effective. We I was first confronted by management I claimed the notepad because I thought being a boy scout would earn me some brownie points.

Jenn in paint, ext 111 for store manager. 124 is for paint. Just say she was rude and unhelpful.

Give me a second, OP. I have the solution. I just need to find it in my folder.

Your shit was fucked anyhow if you were late on your bills. You work at a fucking store. Go get another job you dumb shit.

I was being dramatic, I have savingseen enshit also a check coming on Friday, between that and Uber until I get another full time job I'll be just fine. Also I have a good support system, I may have lost my job but Ill still get pussy

https facebook /people-search.php

Not the one I was looking for, but this'll do. I was looking for the one where user stalks some bully and leaves pineapples everywhere.