Any tips on fucking my aunt?

Any tips on fucking my aunt?

Living with her, we are together most of the time but there's just too much respect to make a move.

Any trick I can use?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video15013637/big_ass_milf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get drunk?

PLEASE HAVE SEX pmsl

Try having some drinks together and bring up sex as a topic of conversation. Try to flow with it from there.

Got any sauce fam

Pic sauce?

Living with her alone? Any tension?

During the day we don't drink, at night my uncle is home already.

You're aunt shares genes with your mother or dad, whoever her sibling is..

>sick

Xanax motherfucker, do you speak it?!

Really you should show a pic of your aunt, I want to see why you'd want to fuck her

My uncle works, he only arrives at night. We are alone the whole day.

That's a lot of "familiar" respect, that's my problem. But i'm crazy to pound her ass... When she wakes up on that night dress, I get hard everytime.

Explain the Xanax plan then.

any pics?

She looks a lot like the women in the picture i posted, and she has perfect feet.

Tell her that she looks good and see how she reacts. Dig deeper if necessary

xvideos.com/video15013637/big_ass_milf

sauce on op

Dude, if you uncleis old. Then it should be EZ. Just make her feel young and sexy. Everybody wabts to feel good.

Thx mate

Already did. What do you mean by dig deeper?

offer her a present for letting you stay there. when she opens it up, it will be your dick in a box.

are you really that lazy that you think about fucking your aunt?

well, since I never leave the house I guess I'll fuck the only other person that lives here.

He means try harder get a little flirty.
You could make an alcoholic beverage and ask her to try. shit like that

What was her reaction

exactly

Just send her a pic of your dick she might initiate something if she doesnt say it was an accident

The excitement of incest has nothing to do about how much you fuck.

Have been fucking an ex-teacher only 7 years older than me recently.

By that logic most Sup Forums user would fuck their moms

We joke a lot, she just laughed. The respect is always there. I really can't imagine her accepting something like that.

>fucking an ex-teacher

Good work. This is high tier.

Suicide?
You're probably fucked dude. Best to off yourself now so you don't have to live with the torture of not being in that ass.

dubz

Holy shit how'd you pull that off I've been thinking about trying to fuck an ex-teacher

Set up a spy cam for us near her shower

Tell me the story about that? This is more interesting than the aunt.

Accidental dick pic. works every time

I'm still surprised how easy it is when we are not their student anymore.

I'm not even an attractive person, it's the 3rd one I get to fuck.

Right

3rd teacher?

Couple mails about how life is going, tell you miss things about her classes and how she acted, show maturity, touch hurtfull things about the little you know about her.

On this last case it was the fact that she was left alone raising her son.

Seriously. Just "accidentally" send her a dick pic and some filthy message about what you'd do to her. then freak out like you didn't mean to send it to her. go from there. Much easier to initiate things when you dont have to look them in the eyes

He won't do it

How did their balls taste?

Yeah and then the story about my accidental dick pic goes around my whole famlity, even my uncle.

How would that work out for me?

Kek

should. safest way to do it. if she flips it was jsut an accident. if she likes it... gold

the naked man?

the naked man

go full beta and beg her not to tell anyone

be your uncle. u welcome m8

If she freaks out just tell her to please be quiet about it that it was for someone else. Then at least she'll be thinking about you like that it might even turn her on

Kidnap your uncle and hold him hostage until she fucks you, problem solved.

And how does a dick pick leads me to get to fuck her?

Is there any logic behind it?

Are you dating or something? Tell us the full story about how you got to tap that shit m8

You see, when a mommy and daddy love each other. The daddy puts his penis into the mommy's vagina

I remember my friend had a hot mom his parents were divorced to he would go to his dads house on the weekends I always planned to show up to his moms house and convinced her to let me fuck her

if she around you all day user chances are that thought has crossed her mind already

watch some hentai or read some hentai stuff and get ideas from that

it might land you in jail but it works

Tried rape yet? Works every time.

Just getting her to put any thoughts into your dick and you're halfway there.

I mean unless you have a tiny pecker then it will probably turn her on.

She's completely obsessed about me, i just use her whatever i want, she even tells me to use her like that.

Also the most important thing i forget to say, give her 2 or 3 proofs that she can completely trust you.

My Ace where I noticed she completely changed, was that i told her I was fucking someone from the same class, and when she asked me who she was I said "it would be easy to tell you who she was and we would laugh about her and the fact that i fucked her, but she's a person and I want to respect even if that story was back then".

That's when she started to text me and trust a lot of things about her life.

>Oh user I know its so wrong but you had such a nice cock
who knows she may say this one day. Then go from there pussy

gold

Shell probably bring it up with you in private one day that's your chance

You're retarded.

>uncle is mom's brother
>uncle married to aunt
>no genetic relation

Or at least I hope that's the scenario.

Any other tips? There's an ex teacher that I want try try and get.

Same-fagging this hard

Flirt with her a lot, eventually she'll "get it" and you'll fuck her. Unless you're a faggot and a liar.

then do it again but with a boner

That's bold user.

Mail her about back then, talk about life right now, set up her trust, show maturity, make her feel important, ask for her number and start texting more regularly... And go from there. When you notice she's already wanting to suck your dick. Thats how I got the 3. The exact same way. Like I said, I still don't believe how easy it really is when I look back.

What kind of flirt can I have with this family barrier? I really don't know...

I guess OP doesnt want to fuck her guys

Wow. Thanks user. This should be its own thread lol

First things first, are you someone who she would want to fuck. That is if you wern't related

Do you not know how females work it doesn't take much

I really do, but I don't want to risk she telling everyone from my family I tried something like that...

There's not a barrier between two people when you JUST DO IT! She's a chick, you're a douche bag with a dick. Just do it dummy.

send her a dick pick and follow up with an "oops,sorry. that was for someone else" text

Do this OP

But how do you not chock on their cocks?

Is there chemistry?

Do you know she's dtf?

>But respect
Why are you even asking then? Either go for it or don't.

Apologize for being disrespectful, then make a move.

Isn't there any trick that doesn't risk my whole family knowing i sent my aunt a picture of my dick?

Well the first step is to post the video that screen came from

Here's a trick... Keep it in your pants

dafuq do you have a problem with that?
you _are_ 18 right? what good does having balls do you if you don't show them?

got dubs

Make her catch you masturbating

Bro what's her number ill send my dick