Is it true that most foreigners really portray Brazil as a tropical paradise of party, hot women, carnival and soccer...

Is it true that most foreigners really portray Brazil as a tropical paradise of party, hot women, carnival and soccer? I don't mean people on int, I'm talking about the average person in your country.

It's place where you go to get robbed and scammed. Judge moro is the only nice thing about Br.

yes, and I can now confirm it
t. leaf

Yes but with a lot of crime

We affiliate it with

1.Favela
2.Gore videos
3.Electro latino

Yes but with favelas.

Yes. And favelas.

In Brazil they wonder why tourists go to favelas. But a lot of people it's no different than looking at old buildings in Rome. Except now you have wacky and colourful buildings up a mountain.

Yes, and organized crime, and extreme violence, and black people, and favelas, and funky music

The olympics genuinely changed how the public viewed you guys.

The paradise thing is really just sort of the entirety of S.America

I think of Brazilians as brown mulattos. Not blacks.

Yes.

The general fucker don't even know about the favelas, but if they do it, they think it's minor.

Ya including me.
We are just gullible.

Is it true that most Brazilmen portray their own women as golddigers?

It is a paradiese. You have an allmost zero unemployment rate.
Having much work to do is the best way to spend your time anyway. And there is so much to do or fix in Brazil. It's like a gigantic playground.

>a tropical paradise of party, hot women, carnival and soccer
pretty much

Over here the perception is samba, soccer, carnival and favelas.

But don't worry Brazilbro, everyone portrays Spain as tomatina+sanfermín+flamenco. It's inevitable.

Not worse than get raped, have to give alms all the time and seeing people shitting in the streets.

Yes

>Is it true that most foreigners really portray Brazil as a tropical paradise of party, hot women, carnival and soccer?
yes, Sâo Jose dos Campos, nobody in the world cares your population is germans and snow falls on your town once a year

>You have an allmost zero unemployment rate
wut?

Yes. Also most people here think that 90% of Brazilians are indios living in the Amazonian forest