So I just got diagnosed with Leukemia... I'm 22 years old. I haven't told my family

So I just got diagnosed with Leukemia... I'm 22 years old. I haven't told my family.

What the fuck should I do?

quit your shitty ass fucking job and buy a plane ticket to Europe, go explore for the last shitty years of your shitty life. plus free healthcare swag

tell your fam, find a bone marrow transplant, live long and prosper

Tell your family in the form of a singing telegram.

Do whatever you want. Seriously. If you don't want to destroy the more than likely last days of your life doing chemotherapy, just let it take it's course and do what you want. Make your ending a happy and memorable one. You can even try any homeopathic cures like cannibis oil and shit like that while you're doing it.

Die I guess.

I would rather try and get it sorted... Also I'm pretty successful at what I do, so my life isn't actually that shitty (until now).

I don't really want to worry them, although if i need a bone marrow transplant I have a twin (perfect donor). I'm just kinda numb to it all right now

that's not something I DO, that's something that HAPPENS to me

> Samefag cont.
I've known multiple people who had all the expensive treatments from chemo to bone marrow transplants to transfusions. They all died miserably. Enjoy your final days bro.

>I'm not as bummed out as I thought I would be honestly - It was almost a miracle that I was born alive - so I kinda shouldn't be here anyway. But I love what I do and my family etc, I would hate for this to hurt them so I need to do everything I can do get rid of it.

didn't mean to >greentext

tell your fam man. you dont need me to tell you you need to be around the people you love right now.

There's no hiding cancer bro. No matter if you do treatment or not. It will eat you up, visibly withering you away. Best bet is to tell your family, cry, and battle it together if that's what you want to do. Their moral support can help you in more ways than you know.

Not sure if it works, although there has been plenty of documentarys on this: Cannabis Oil.

Just go on Tor and try and see what you can find.

I just REALLY don't want to be treated differently because of it, but I know it would happen if I tell people... Fuck.

kill yourself lmao what else is there left to do? you know yourself you're not gonna do it, youre just going to continue pointlessly doing whatever it is that you were doing before you got diagnosed with bigger aids.

>yfw OP is literal cancer

deal with it. you will slowly do, I promise. Can't promise you'll be happy tho

Don't tell anyone. Just fucking die one day out of the blue.

So much win.

i get it, you dont want people to feel like they need to help you? maybe? i dunno. i just know that if i was taking my last breath id just want my friends around me.
sounds cheesy but when i really imagine it, its true.

Going to be as real as I can. Let them know, you're going to need as much support as you can get. Cancer is a fucking nightmare, and honestly, it's going to fucking suck. Painkillers will be like a hug from God. Fight it, user. Do not go gently into that good night.

if you have a perfect donor twin, ur fuckin set, chill out

Smoke Weed. Also get as many girls pregnant as you can, so your genes pass on!

hope its philly chromosome based CML

this makes sense. i dont think your twin wouldnt donate if thats whatll save you

Leukemia isn't even that bad in young adults. You'll probably be just fine.