Did I fuck up?

Did I fuck up?

1 diagnosis pls

u ded

haha enjoy those warts

Looks like a mosquito got you good, OP.

>Zika

Hey, doctor here. That's called a vein.

Looks like a white penis. You're fucked. I've heard those are the least desirable.

asian tho

Doctorfag here. Based on my extensive knowledge of dicks, you seemed to have an engorged penis. You need to seek treatment immediately.

90% sure your brain is melting out of your ears
10% chance you're just an idiot

You're gonna fucking die

Get test. It's possible

Op here. I have gf who thinks She's my only sexual partner but we broke up for a few months over a year ago and I boned some stinkers. She's been with other guys before me but that was 6/7 years ago can warts lay dormant for that long? I need a scapegoat guise help a bro out

Your dick is going to fall. Then you will grow a pussy

super AIDS
the only cure is post sharpie in pooper

Genital warts. Your slut gf been fucking nogs? You'll be causing cervical cancer in any women you bareback going forward.

Looks like your wart grew a penis - congratz.

It's HPV.
Basically a virus level std.
over half the public has it, they have vaccines now.
You'll get an occasionally wart that's hardly noticeable.
Wash your dick THROUGHLY!
they'll go away on their own.

Otherwise, you can go to a doctor and he'll give you some removal.
It's not a big deal,
most girls never even notice if I have one I didn't pay attention to.
once again.
IT'S HPV.
Nothing to worry about.

Hi OP something virgins are not aware of. HPV is common as hell. If you have slept with 3 girls (which is 3 more than the majority of people posting) you have it. In fact you probably had gotten it from the first girl you ever slept with if she had a partner before you.

"HPV (the virus): About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that most sexually-active men and women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lives."

That's from the CDC . Dont worry about it man its common as hell. Most of the time that wart will pop up vanish and you will never see any sign you have it ever again. Unless you get AIDS .. then uhh yeah your dick will look like a fucking couliflower

Also -
I got mine from a long term girlfriend.
Symptoms lay dormant for years of going bareback on her.
She fucked two dudes during a breakup of a year, that's when she got it and she doesn't even know.

penis veins are normal dude, what'd you do?

My nigga.

In terms of telling her about it though what do? I know it 'can' cause cervical problems so she needs to know but is it possible this is from guys she fucked 7 years ago? If I tell her I've had it for like 3-4 years.....

I got two little dots in a vertical line, two on each side of the underside of my dickhead, they're hard but small and don't appear to be filled with any liquid.

They've been there since mid April.

Should I be concerned? It's herpes isn't it?

Probably not. Once they fuck black guys they never go back to pathetic white boys. It's a scientific fact. Sorry to burst your bubble

Found you Leroy. You bullshitting again?

I wouldn't even tell her.
The cevical cancer chances are so slim that it's near impossible.
It's basically a virus, and you have no need to worry about telling her or yourself.
If they start to spark up, you're not washing your dick thoroughly enough after bareback.
Always use a baby-wipe on your dick / her puss puss after bareback from now on and neither of you will have any noticable issues.

HPV
wash your dick or see a doctor.

Once you go black your not welcome back.

Is the doctor absolutely necessary? HPV's not curable is it? It's going to kill me right? Or any woman I have sex with?

I had a gf who had to have precancerous cells scraped from her cervix. Does that mean she definitely had hpv or can it be caused by something else. We were together 3 years she was on BC but always made me use a condom.

>Dad slept around on my mom a lot
>One day mom divorced him
>She got HPV from Dad
>Ended up with cervical cancer

It isn't a game of chances. You wouldn't like someone playing odds against you without you knowing. Be a responsible human being.

What do you suggest

If half the population has it how do you know it's the hpv that caused the cancer? Cervical is up there with the most common could it not be a coincidence

looks like a skin tag. lose some weight, fatty.