Wtf is this Sup Forums? Had it for about a month. Sometimes it bleeds, mostly when I use the finger alot...

Wtf is this Sup Forums? Had it for about a month. Sometimes it bleeds, mostly when I use the finger alot. The whiteness around it is there when its wet.

That's cancer

Cancer for sure

It's a wart u dirty homo!

Great, anyone else?

Hurts, white surrounding tissue, lesion, raised? Looks like a tumour.

It's a stupid wart. Just take a lighter to it and dig out the root with a knife.

No hpv cause no human contact. Also its only on the finger

molluscum contagiosum

Can a pharmacist do that? Cause I don't want to cut my finger off. Also, OP(me) is hypochondriac

verruca/wart. go get some burn cream for it at the pharmacy

You can get hpv without human contact it's just not sexually transmitted hpv.

Ok Sup Forumsros, I'll just go to a pharmacist. At least it's not cancer. Your work here is done. Thanks

Finger AIDS, you get it when you post shit on the internet. You must have been posting a whole pile of shit to get it that bad. Just commit suicide now to spare yourself the indignity of growing such a weeping little grief hole before it consumes your whole hand and spreads to your cock.

Go to a clinic and they tell you you'll get a 60% chance of it growing back and they'll start leaching you for money. Trust me I've gone through it before and they botch it on purpose and take hundreds of dollars from you.

another Sup Forums-pussy.... make friend with the scared-of-little-spiders-pussy and make a lot of ugly, scared pussies together. Live frightend under the table till you die next week.

Must suck to be a burger, here in Canada I'd just go to the doctor free of charge and get a diagnosis.

And it if IS a wart, I could go as many times as need be, free or charge, to keep killing it dead until it stays die

Done it before

Dig it out with a knife and stop being a fuckboy

Have u ever had a test for herpes? Ulcers like this are usually viral although it could be a strain of flesh eating bacteria. Ulcerous sores like this need to be analyzed by lab samples. Get to the doc asap...

Go fuck a camel you faggot fuck.

Easy

Its something on your finger.

When we make america great again, enjoy your Auschwitz before you get deported back to fagistan, where they dress little boys like girls and fuck them in the ass.

It actually is cancer. Warts are a type of cancer.

It's called a clitoris, you are becoming a grown up girl now

kek

I do know one thing, if one of you was living in my town and started threatening people, accidents happen all the time. Wouldn't be my first, and probably not my last.

Its called a seed wart u fucking retards
You will have to get it cut out, it has roots. They only get worse

it looks like a wart concerned lil one

Plantar wart, Dr. or carve that shit out and hit it with Hydrogen Peroxide to kill off cells, then cover it for a few days, probably hurt like hell.

What the fuck are you smoking?

OP that's a blister.

>free of charge
>free
>doctors are working for free?

Kek gtfo

Also yes, wart. If you're near a University with a med school see if they run clinics, might not have to pay. Downside, some 5th year student will be practicing on you, but it may not be that bad.

Wart...either go to doctor they freeze it off or get some compound w nigga

Im canadian and ive never once paid for going to the doctor