Hello Sup Forums. In a few hours I will arrive with my fleet of aliens and destroy your puny beta planet...

Hello Sup Forums. In a few hours I will arrive with my fleet of aliens and destroy your puny beta planet. Since I'm a merciful being so I will give you a chance to save your insignificant race from being wiped from the plane of existence. Now tell me, why should I spare your tiny, worthless planet?

You haz funi belly mr alien

Fuck off space nigger

aliens are here you know

Cant you just destroy the Leafyishere Fans and Hillary supporters?

Dont spare it. Tell your fleet to hurry up!

We have Danny DeVito

>why no green text?

At least let me upload my reaction folder to the cloud

It's not worth the effort m8

You shouldn't.
>Do what you gotta do.

My man

If you destroy us, who are you going to probe now?

Aliens 0
Catholic Priests 1

Because you need someone with superior intellect to teach your ignorant lizard asses proper grammer. Also, if you destroy us, who will shove their cocks into your space-faggot poopers?

because we can roll dubs here

can you roll dubs?

You can destroy everyone on this planet, just spare me and another attractive female so we can repopulate the planet and worship you space faggots.

Come sooner

Too many fucking idiots on this planet. Wipe out a few billion please. We already marked those who should be killed first- color coded black and brown

>Since I'm a merciful being so I will give you a chance to save your insignificant race
No, it should either be "Since I'm a merciful being, I will give you..." or "I'm a merciful being, so I will give you...", it's grammatically incorrect with both.
It's like saying, "Because I am trying to numb my feelings, so I got drunk."
That's why you shouldn't destroy us, because you are retarded.

OP is a faggot. He won't deliver.

Why the fuck would the aliens want you and "another attractive female" to repopulate the planet?! Do you think there is a civilization that is dedicating their existence to mastering interstellar travel just to come rescue you from the normies and reward you with a sex slave?! This selfishness is why nobody likes you.

ayyy lmao

That's what's been happening on this planet all the time though.

Twinkies

The ultimate goal IS to fuck aliens

we have yet to be fully introduced to the aliens that have been here but this is an invasion so PREPARE YOUR ANUS

You can chill on the moon tho. Might be nice to have some neighbors

No one cares you space nigger

You spelt hear wrong

Fuck off space nigger.

You're horrifically ugly. But there's still people here who'd want to fuck you.

free parking

I have this.

Why would an extraterrestrial refer to his own people as aliens?

Fuck off, space nigger. We're full.

The budget was cut in your linguistics department?

Would seem his communication budget was cut as well. He ran out of air time.

go crash into the moon space nigger