This conspiracy is insane, think about it

This conspiracy is insane, think about it.

>hatches plan with donald trump
>he runs "against" her, hits racists base
>pick innocent seeming things that trigger trump, preordained
>trump shoots himself in the foot more and more
>just as trump gets near his lowest point
>has obama suggest the GOP abandon him
>ensuring they're going to go down with the sinking ship
>ensuring the election is hers
>fucking every republican on local tickets
>crippling the entire repubclican leadership
>maybe for a decade

This woman, if true, is a genius and masterful political manipulator on the level of Cercei's mentor.

Bow to her. Hail her.

Agreed. Can't stand the bitch but Goddamn it if she doesn't deserve it just for the power moves she pulled. Even the white suit she wore at the dnc was genius. Every move is calculated and I'll be damned if that's not what politics are really about.

i'm pretty sure she is attempting to win through blackmail and threats. her and the democrats OWN all major media outlets (with the exception of fox news) they are manipulating the poles right now but trump will win.

Hey guys where do you buy your tinfoil hats? I'm having a tough time making one just right. I figured I'd just by it.

exactly. i don't agree with everything. but fuck is she playing the games of thrones like the house of cards dude went back in time and fucked cercei then dropped the kid off in the 1950s.

nice try hillary.

just get a shit load of tin foil - it's cheap, buy generic rolls - and just fucking wrap it around your head over and over again.

if it was blackmail and threats she'd fucking sail through the election. even if that's true, she's setting up efficient and believable opposition. it's masterful.

remember; you are getting paid to fight for hillary. we fight for trump for free.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] or [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Deal with it.

no one is paying anyone to post on /b retard.

oh whats going on here??????

yeah i don't get it, sorry

Trump is driving the votes to Hillary. He wants to raise his brand and become more famous and is in league with elite types making a mockery of it all and encouraging people to enjoy the shit show and join the circus too. You too can be distracted by drama deliberately spooed into mainstreaming all the shit you can handle cuz you are powerless.... remember that goy

ROFL

You think SHE planned this? Not disagreeing with your post, but she just the smug underling being led to her exalted position like a whore bitch prom queen who secretly got to where she is on her mean beej skills alone.
>inb4 bill's infidelity WASN'T all a coverup
Also, not too long ago trump *was* friends with shill, donating much to her family's wealth.

it's a bunch of names with the website they supposedly work for email. what's it supposed to prove genius?

lots of people do believe it. i'm not sure.

Those are the Hilary shills.

>implying all the candidates weren't in on the scam
>implying it has anything to do with actualyl running the country (the pres and its admin are really just puppets afterall)
>implying they didn't hatch this plan 8 years ago with cheney and obama in order to rob the voters of their nearly $300million dollar donations convincing them they are going to change anything when it will be the same horse shit all over again
it's like you don't watch south park or anything man...

too bad, it wasn't a $1,000,000 budget on "correcting" people on the internet. it is closer to $50,000,000. luckily it's going to be released before the elections via wiki-leaks. doesn't matter who is killed or threatened, the message will be "auto-delivered" what are you going to do kill me? eat shit. no one loves you. you believe in nothing and you will die alone. come get me faggot.

it doesn't prove they're real. it doesn't prove they've ever gone anywhere near /b. there's so few of them that b would an incredibly low priority.

it's all just dumb

wtf are you talking about you scared little child. stop being a coward. no one is coming to kill you. for your nonsense.ramblings. jesus.

i'm coming for you.

Fucking shills everywhere.

how about a source for this? i'd believe it. but shitty memes don't prove anything.

wait until october.