BREAKING NEWS: At least one dead and up to six injured in LONDON KNIFE TERROR attack

BREAKING NEWS: At least one dead and up to six injured in LONDON KNIFE TERROR attack

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/696438/Russell-Square-knife-terror-attack-stabbed-death-London-injured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 a gun would've saved them.

it would have.

>London
Kek. I'm chilling here in Devon by the seaside me luvver

express.co.uk/news/uk/696438/Russell-Square-knife-terror-attack-stabbed-death-London-injured

>knife attack, 1 dead
>gun attacks, at least dozens dead
do the math, Amerifats

your mas fucking cock

inb4 a gun would've lead to more deaths since amerifags are a bunch of pussies

HOW?! HOW DID SUCH A PERSON GET HOLD OF A KNIFE THAT IS LONGER THEN 3 INCHES AND CAN BE LOCKED OPEN! HOW?!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*yawn*

The badass British cops arrested him without firing a single bullet, only using a taser.

Just shows how incompetent US cops are.

I DEMAND BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR ALL KNIFE PURCHASES AND A MENTAL HEALTH SCREENING TOO!

>using the only thing you have to use

yeah. mhmm.. those teasers are gonna do real good when the mudshits start importing firearms.

becus ur cops are cucks thats why

British police do have gins though but only for serious circumstances

Let's face the facts: we are a cuckold nation of pursues too afraid of inanimate objects to actually understand them. We lament being such worthless nancies that we handed our balls over willingly, and Americunts bother us immensely because they so happily frolick in their freedoms. So we get ultra passive aggressive and try to outwit them on the Internet, claiming their nation is flawed so badly compared to ours, which is quickly becoming a caliphate.
Tldr: don't be mad at other countries when we gleefully sat back and let ourselves be cucked.

Send in the entire London police force to take care of this crafty knife man. It'll take thousands on thousands of batons to take him out, m8

I wouldn't consider a 9mm a gun I'd want to take on rifles with. lets be honest, look how good hundreds of cops with 9mms did against 1 dude with a longrifle in texas...

God speed m80's!

get a life, bin that knife

Reluctantly admitting reality hurr

Exactly. I don't spend a second of my life hating americunts. They did what we were too pussified to do. It's like being mad at the bull for fucking your wife when if we had any balls whatsoever we'd just slap that bitch. Our nation is doomed and we have no one to blame but our pussy selves.

BBC just got it, Sup Forums is my new news website

American here, couldn't agree with you more

>a gun would've saved them.

not if the muslim had it.

>no one to blame

oh there is blame, Feminist, SJWs, and sandniggers. thats whos to blame. and of course governing bodies who have no fucking backbone to stand up to something that is not necessarily "Politically correct"

Samefagging hard today

>but only for serious circumstances

only in Britain do they consider a fatal stabbing not a serious circumstance.

>nife attaaq
>600 eqstra urmed pulice

>yuroppe

And if the terrorist had a gun you'd have a few dead Bobbys too.

It's OK, he was tased by the police and brought in safely so he can get a fair trial and a free room with curtains, a ps3 and 6 meal choices a day for the next 20 years.

>29 minutes ago

>being this new

Why butthurt?

It's time for common sense knife control now. Stop the knife loophole, and start the knife registry NOW!

Its ok it was a peaceful religion knife attack. No need to worry.

British cops are the best in the world mate

Until T May privatises them

>truck attack, 84 dead, hundreds injured
while we're doing the math, let's ban trucks

Waiting for that insufferable Limey Piers Morgan classic tweet.
So glad he belongs to you BritCuckFags.

If the attacker had a gun then they'd all be dead

Most armed response officers carry MP5s

You're fucking uneducated, probably a daily express reader.

if only a good guy with a knife had stopped this attack.we need knife control now.

At least you guys have great gun control measures...

>British cops are the best in the world mate

any other police force in the world would've shot the attacker dead and saved the public the cost of a trial.

RELIGION OF...

PEACE
E
A
C
E

Please someone post that webm of 10 british officers unable to neutralize 1 dude with a knife.

triggered

>Vehicle homicides vs gun homicides annually

Dont be retarded user

A 35-year-old man, who wished to remain anonymous told the Daily Star Online: “I saw two men of Middle Eastern descent acting suspiciously outside the Imperial Hotel, on Southampton Row.

“One man made off on a motorbike down the wrong side of the road with the other man heading in a different direction.”

There's more to policing than shooting people lad

I can recommend you some books and shit if you're interested

Or that body camera footage of of that officer disarming a knife attacker with her baton, which to be fair was a luck shot but the officers were very well trained in moving safely as well as making a move on the guy

add in accidental deaths and we're right back at banning trucks
after cigarettes and fast food of course

Oh shit, they should ban knives.

>homicide vs accident

Big difference. Vehicles' primary purpose is to transport and there is inherent dangers involved so it is heavily regulated.

Guns' primary purpose is to kill. It can't function as a self defense tool or a deterrent without the ability to kill. However, regulations are more lax in the US than almost all industrialized nations in the world

nobody is asking to ban knives
we just need responsible knife control laws
we need to close the ridiculous knife show loophole that lets dangerous people buy knifes without background checks

cuckland, LOL
you guys chose atheism and the destruction of religion.
with it came brainwashing of pc faggot tier morals and a racist, bigotted ideology which doesn't have any sense of forgiveness.
cuckland, not even once.

why is that nice lady in milk?!
milk is for cereal!

And trucks.

In b4:
"he was heard yelling 'alu akbah'"

I know this is a joke but for anyone wondering, it is illegal to carry knives in public in the UK

sure, homicides and accidents are different, but people still end up dead
regardless, if we convinced 10% of smokers to stop smoking, we'd save more lives than all the gun legislation in the world

Mwa ha ha I bet the victims were all carrying their UK legal penknives and would have used them too, except at the last minute they remembered that if they carried those knives for self defence they would become OFFENSIVE WEAPONS and be ILLEGAL
Good CITIZENS

Just chiming in to confirm, this has happened here before. Those two lady coppers were shot dead unable to defend themselves a few years back.

We have to ban knives!
This is ridiculous!

SOMEONE POST THAT OI MATE IS THAT A KNOIFE

>he hasn't heard of canadian muslims using cars to murder citizens in massive numbers
>they are let out within 2-5 years because it's only a manslaughter charge, regardless of intent.
seriously banning trucks would be a good thing at this point.
where were you when you realized nations which defected from christian values in favor of PC faggotry with a complete lack of morals became terrorist hotspots?

Gross she's all naked and you can see her hooha

Just an average night in the white minority city of Londonistan.

>One dead
>terror attack

i remember when events with 1000s or 100s of dead were called terror attacks...

Fucking lol, vastly more people die in road accidents than guns in name a country
Plus the horrific air pollution giving rise to all kinds of medical problems including cancers, and killing off our only planet
I would absofuckinglutely support banning petrol vehicles (excepting motorbikes possibly) if it were a serious suggestion. Would require a lot of rejigging how society works at the moment but I would support it.

I was walking past the scene like 2 mins before the attack. I saw two nigger nugget britbongs draw a Farmfoods carrier bag (the ones you need to pay for) and took out a newily sharped plastic butter knife from Fisherprice.

"Oh walla walla bongbong" said the one wearing the towel on his head. "Innit man gonna wreak deese britbongs fam" said the other.

They waited patiently till Big Ben struck 2:00am and the Queen had gone to bed for the night and started screaming.

"BONGBONG BRITBONG FAMALAM" said Nigger ape #2. They then both took hold of the knife and stabbed a passing woman in the handbag.

And that negates the necessity for gun legislation how?

Unrelated issues bro.

Also, smoking is a societally influenced and chemically reinforced addiction that is still ultimately within your control. Getting capped by some autist at a movie theatre is not

Knife terror?
lulz not in Texas lmfao
Lrn2defend inbred moronpoor

I know you're baiting but they have actually called for the sale of kitchen knives to be banned before. We can cut our food up with our razor sharp British wit, presumably.

It's the motivation that counts not the scale.

Golf carts for everyone!

fpbp

oh no a TERROR ATTACK

it doesn't. guns are an issue, but a relatively minor one. it's just a question of where we focus our attention
right now our society is whipped into a frenzy over gun deaths, even though guns represent a tiny fraction of the overall causes of death
if our goal is to save lives, we can do a better job of that for cheaper by combating smoking and obesity
if our goal is to increase news ratings and government power, we can do that by focusing on guns

See this too >massive numbers

Lol. Nowhere near the murder rate by gun in a given major US city.

Way to throw in your retarded political conspiracy theories too. Perhaps bombing and destabilizing middle eastern countries and funding countries like Israel who bomb hospitals and annex land is what is causing the problem, not your Trumptarded conspiracies

what about chefs and food service workers , will they need special background checks ?

how do you know it isnt just a regular knife attack? why everything gotta be "terror" now?

i disagree but nice trips :)!

Not strictly true. You can carry a knife with you if
(a) you have a particular reason for it e.g. butcher carrying cleaver to work, fair enough. Long camping trip and a survival knife, no problem. Officer's discretion. "Because I want to" does not count as valid reason.
Or (b) blade under 3 inches long, non-locking (retarded). This makes it a penknife and carry able anywhere you like without reason. Still can be confiscated at officer's discretion though I think.
Also, even for penknives "for self defence" is not a valid reason and carrying a knife for that purpose is a breach of the offensive weapon act. It's offensive that you should take responsibility for your own safety you see, how dare you?
I carry a penknife occasionally and I doubly hope to Christ I never need to defend myself with it, because if you stick around for the cops you'll probably get done for it, and if you don't stick around they'll probably do you for murder later instead. But if you don't use it in the first place he'll presumably kill you. Shit situation, this is what happens when you lose your rights.

Muslim killing random strangers = terror attack.
non-muslim killing random strangers = violent incident not associated with terrorism.

that just makes him a shitty terrorist
a poorly executed terror attack is still a terror attack

Your inbred post hurts my face. Please cuck to death now.
Or just stop posting.

they probably know it's a terror attack because the attacker is muslim
they can't say that yet cuz that's not pc, but they can still call it a terror attack

1 guy died faggot, muricunts are jelous

13000 people is 2015 may seem like a small number when presented as a percentage co.pared to things like cancer and cardiovascular disease, but it is NOT a small number.

Not only that, but shooting deaths create fear. You're worried about freedom from your government? How many freedoms have been eroded due to fears (both rational and irrational) of gun violence? Just think about it.

As a nation of hundreds of millions of people and vast resources, we can afford to focus on more than a few things at once.

There's a simpler term:
With reasonable excuse or lawful authority (paraphrasing the legislation, Prevention of Crime Act)

it's called motive, idiot

but you don't NEED cigarettes

Be honest: where were you when the towers fell on September 11th 2001?Be honest: where were you when the towers fell on September 11th 2001?

i'm an avid advocate against bombing countries dipshit. turmoil that started this mess wasn't the masses fault on either side, but instead these retards go after the masses as if it will change the elites decisions at all..

also jewish overlords don't lop off hands or murder you for fucking. would rather back isreal any day.

>murder rate by guns in the US
gee the US is a shithole? who would've figured.. please give me more of your mystical insights no one could ever dream of!

Only complete tards watch movies. And only downs tards pay to see them in a theater

Duh