SCP-076 get

roll

Roll for 006

a real spooker

gimme the joint

001 get
i get to choose

10/10 endless liquid gold

"SCP-347 is an adult/young adult female, standing at 164cm tall, and 55kg in weight. Despite being a seemingly average woman between the age of 19 and 25, SCP-347 is completely invisible."

Totally fine

will class-D for shelter

Roll

invisible waifu

reroll

egg roll

can we get a good one?

sure

Roll

As long as the lights are on and I don't go near it, I'm cool.
Except for, y'know, the radiation,

rollerooni

Ralling

roll

A moving piece of land... I'm okay with this

check

Hopefully it's not something autistic

re-roll don't have clearance

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E

roll

roli -shindy

Rollage

rolling

Rollll1

Huh. Sweet.

this nigga doesn't even have level 4 clearance, what a loser

rell

When left alone, SCP-050 has shown itself to be both useful and antagonistic to its current owner5. Although never seen to move, no matter the manner or amount of recordings, any room it is left in becomes very clean, to a polish whenever possible. Paperwork is filed, trash is emptied, and in general, clutter is removed. However, SCP-050 also has a tendency to leave traps for its owner, so current holders should carefully check their offices upon returning.

Roll

roll

aww shit.

Roll

I sit with a raven become antisocial, soon eat feathers of it then sprout wings and become part of the flock. I guess that's ok

rollin' on a river.

eoll agaimasd

roll

Raoull

Rallons

Mine is a fucking key.

rolling for keter

rull

winkeydink

OMG i got my favorite scp on the first roll
seriously look this one up if u havent
Scp 504

rool

Roll

rolllllll

Roll

looks like Sup Forums isn't entirely dead.
rollin'

rollin

lets do eet

K

roll

Roooooll

Let's gooo

>697846972
Oh damn, I bet they're clingy as hell

Roll

oh golly

SCP-922 is a reality-altering phenomenon affecting all 2█,███ students and faculty of the University of █████ located in █████, ██, as well as an additional 9██ civilians in the surrounding neighborhoods. Affected individuals display a number of discrepancies in memory, including recollection of non-existent events and individuals. Additionally, SCP-922 may or may not be responsible for creating new individuals, most of whom have been positively identified using local census records.
Well then.

Masterkey scp get

Rerolling. This is fun

ok

rollllllllll

Roll

Rolling for a quick death

I'm spooped.

ok

conicha

SCP-640 is a free-roaming sentient electromagnetic phenomenon, typically manifesting as several roughly circular spots of yellow-orange light

CP-640 is carnivorous. While it is capable of deriving sustenance from all known Earth animals, SCP-640 shows a marked preference for humans and apes, especially children. It consumes its prey by inflicting burns of varying severity and depth. For as yet unknown reasons, SCP-640 tends to target the face, legs, and forearms of its prey. It also often feeds on the same prey repeatedly, allowing it time to heal between attacks.

this is not what I rolled for

Nobody got 682 or 076 yet. Can't wait to see the poor sucker who gets stuck with them!

rollerino

I really hope it isn't the fairgrounds

Make rolling great again.

roll

Roll

Now don't fill up on rolls before dinner

Roll

I ROLL! I DIE! I ROLL AGAIN!

rolllllll

Rolling

ok im rolling

because it couldn't be one of the nice ones could it?

Rollin'

ayy

c'mon, 682!!

shit man

the dog one

roll

rollerino

let's see

rollin nigga