Why do other anglo counties try to pretend their fish and chips are better than our British fish and chips?

Why do other anglo counties try to pretend their fish and chips are better than our British fish and chips?

I prefer kibbeling

those chips look grim

they are

ya mum looks grim ya scrony little wank

literally never heard any of them say this ever
piss off

seafood is gross

t. womyn

DELETE THIS

This

those are the best chips you mug chuck a healthy amount of vinegar over them with some salt and theyre proper ansome

>first time browsing this board

flyovers detected

>mfw foreigners put ketchup on their chips

This is an english speaking site my friend.

Our fish and chips will vary wildly depending on where you get it from.

Might have to go to the chippy now

ours are exactly like yours. come on that's just fucking fish and potatoes, hard to fuck it up.

Kibbeling met saus is probably the greatest cod dish ever made.

I do love a good british batter cod though.

i tried some of the popular fish and chips stalls in London and many of them were not up to standard. the only proper one i liked was the one near Leicester Square, can't remember the name of the place

Fish and chips in the UK were indistinguishable form fish and chips here. I'm glad you guys know about vinegar.

not even gonna bite the bait

t. Literal child

I saw Sherlock Holmes himself do it yesterday.

Some of the best will be on coastal towns, especially if the fish is caught fresh that day.

I'm not baiting. They were delicious, but almost exactly the same as what you get at the coast here. Why would they be any different?

Britbongs still eating that thing in newspapers?

soggy ass fries
fish looks good tho

Sup Forums is an international board ya dumb gook

The new Nintendo looks so shit wtf, how are they still in business?

what are you talking about? everyone drowns their chips in ketchup and mayo

>acting like you fucking invented it

Yeah, looks awkward as fuck
The new zelda looks amazing though

I didn't say we invented it, fuck. I said it tastes very similar in the US and the UK. I didn't mean to offend anybody.

How DARE you

Does it still not voice acting? I remember buying Twilight Princess because everyone had Zelda hyped and they didn't even have fucking voices, the music was shitty midis too. Nintendo are so shit it is insane.

Kiwis drown their fish and chips in this sauce called watties, it's horrendous.

Like tomato sauce but more sugar.

Burgers would probably love it.

Nah.

That actually looks decent

Why would you want voice in a zelda game? How young are you?

I'm 23, I want voice in any major release but you're a prime example of Nintendo fans being crazy. Why defend something as shit as not having voices? Would you find it accepted for any other major game to not have voice acting? The new Witcher to not have voice? Nintendo fans are insane. Imagine the new elder scroll, nah no voices, we want to make it nice and cheap, we won't hire musicians to make music either we'll just make midi files. It is outrageous that people financially support this crap

I am outraged. Literally booking a ticket to come kick your arse in person, say your goodbyes.

Why do anglos pretend fish and chips is good? This is just cheap fried fish and greasy fries, it has as much taste as a glass of water.

Hence why you add salt and/or vinegar, silly.

oh baby

Atlantic Canadian fish & chip from cod is honestly godtier