This is for all my fellow poor/middle class Sup Forumsros

This is for all my fellow poor/middle class Sup Forumsros.

What do you often make for dinner when cash is low? I usually find myself with rice, usually I male cream of mushroom soup and I'll throw the rice in, occasionally cheese or a bit of beef if I have any. Other times I'll make white rice and black beans, mix the two and add a bit of salted pork. What do you make yourself when cash is low and you're scrounging?

Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup buddy. Cheap and does me plenty.

My dinner

I usually make some of that for lunch actually. Grilled cheese is my shit, especially if I have some shredded I can use, but it's all good. If I have any, I'll throw slices of roast beef between the cheese I use

Ketchup on banana? I'm not judging just never saw that. I'll try anything once though. What's the meat?

mashed potatoes and ground beef mixed together.

It's not real, buddy. It's a meem.

Why ketchup on the banana slices?

Eggs.

file name..

That's actually pretty good I did that yesterday. I also had a roll with it.

The filename will tell you

Pretty terrible meem imo.

I ate cheese and crackers and a bag of pretzels last night, 1 scrambled egg for breakfast

Damn you got me user.

i shop at a store called aldi and where they have lots of cheap food and i usually just eat bread and eggs and veggies so i stay healthy and save money

Cash is always low.

Pretty good meem bruh

SHIT

it also filling as fuck too i always say if i had enough money for corn I'd have a broke ass Sheppard pie.

Poor college student here. Rice, soy sauce, chicken (in bulk) with sriracha. Usually my daily meal. Not gonna lie, it's fuckin delicious, goes great with some lettuce. I use canola oil, salt, and pepper for the chicken. Meal doesn't ever really get old.

Is this for real or b8 TOP KEK right now.

Bro, even cheaper and overrun with Niggers is Save a Lot.

I shopped there when I lived in Des Moines, IA.

Pretty good, ain't it?

mac n cheese n breakfast sausage.

4$ gets me 2 meals

used to shop there all the time

As cringe as it may sound, I used to bulk up in various country MRE's from military surplus. I'd only eat them when I was absolutely broke, and the Japanese Self Defense Force packs are definitely worth looking into if you like that.

Ah, this is a comfy thread.

>

GFS has good deals as well. gotta be prepared to bulk though.

I'll actually buy some corn next week and do that again. Didn't think about mixing that in. Might also pick up some shredded cheddar

>unwilling to sacrifice

i've learned that when cash is low, you can go without dinner.

>male cream

my go to meal when broke is spaghetti with garlic & olive oil.
it costs nothing. I always have these ingredients on hand.

I've done that many times. This is just what I do when I can

its hard for me to ever even cook because im always drunk, hung over, or to lazy

good thing theres a mcdonalds up the street

I'll do that but instead of olive oil I use butter.

squirrell or rabbit pilfered with bb gun. quick skin and then stew with wild carrot and old potato.

Look at the rich fag with ICE over here.

Probably has a comb too!

Hahahaha I bet he also has a blanket

that also works. poor man's Alfredo. but the olive oil is probably cheaper than butter, per ounce. I mean, if you're looking for maximum cheapness.
save the red pepper flake packets you get with pizza and use them here. good stuff.

If i know I'm running low I usually just stop eating for a few days, like 3 or 4 at most, then go to a buffet and eat slowly enough that I can manage to eat, shit, then eat again until I know I got my 14 dollars worth.

Oh hell yeah, I'm definitely not saying ill.never use olive oil, just did last week, just saying usually it's with butter and a bit of garlic powder or salt, whichever

You need to find cheaper buffets. I've never paid more than 10.

Yeah he's gotta stay warm from all that RE-FRID-GER-A-TION for his ice.

>fucking richer

i feel you, user.
many ways to make pasta cheap and filling and yummy. noodles romanoff, pasta putanesca, buffalo Mac and cheese, etc.
the variations are virtually limitless.
>theprophecyistrue.gif

Look for arab-owned buffets if you're European. Some charge 6 pounds here in Britain, about 8 or 9 dollars.

There are cheaper in my city, but this one is the one one within walking distance, and the food is pretty edible

For a miserable year, boiled white rice with salt was my main intake.

Fuck working less than minimum wage and renting.

there ya go user sounds delicious

When I get tired of the ramen, I'll usually add some soy sauce, and a bit of whatever veggies I have. Mixes it just enough

I thought it's illegal to offer less than minimum wage?

My advice is make friends with the workers and see if theyll let you take some home. Worked for me

Boil super cheap chicken for 15-20 minutes, remove meat with a fork, add to rice and veggies, or anything else you wan to throw in there.
Boil noodles, add hard boiled eggs, olives, tuna and celery.