also: related post

twitter.com/DaneCook/status/733010080476635136

everything was going so well until AOS got involved

hes a meme now ( ._.)

HES GONNA TAKE YOUR BACK TO THE PAST
TO UNKEK HIMSELF FROM THE LEFT

that doesn't even rhyme

Apologize

He's gonna be like the wachosky sisters soon, so yes.

I like that the most favorited and retweeted response has more faves and retweets than Dane Cook's own tweet.

>Hahahaha, fuck this shit, bro, I'm a woman now.
>"Bro" yourself, I am a woman too.

the instagram photo was removed. what was it?

I.e. being redpilled.

Based James is back. Danes jimmies: rustled.

thnx

wasn't james baffled that the original cast had cameos, but NOT as their original characters? that's a legit point. what an asshole, that dane cook

>redpilled
>meaningful

I kind of feel sorry for Dane Cook.

Those burns he are getting are harsh.
But fuck it, he started it. If anything, I'm surprised he didn't delete the thread already, they're lighting him on fire.

you mean dane cuck?

Oh, this guy.
He's a legitimate piece of shit.

He goes on to make fun of James's wife, and when people call him out on it, he just writes childish relies instead.

>Faraci
>Cook
>Mundy
It's like everyone I dislike is on the same side (the retarded one). Feels great

who is that fuck? and why i should care?

This movie looks just as shit as 10000 other movies coming out.

People spazzing over it are those who would like to have an opinion on social issues but are too lazy to build any so they champion pointless, nothing 'protests' like doing a remake of a film.

nobody told you to care faggot. it was in response to other people speaking of the same fat fuck

Are all these fuckhead bloggers and washed out celebs on Sony's payroll or something? That would explain the backlash as damage control, because otherwise it's blown the fuck out of proportion

dane cook deifinitely is a shill, and if hes being paid to shill, then its logical that all them are

>Are all these fuckhead bloggers and washed out celebs on Sony's payroll or something?

this, and/or people are trying to create the latest outrage topic that will get them clicks.

Whole thing is clearly agenda backed by Sony. What gets me though is why they didn't go after Pissed Pedro too who was far more vitriolic. I guess because James actually advocated not going at all is what made him a bigger target.

Its not shilling. Its SJW's pissed off that someone is not supporting their narrative.

James has shit on tons of things over the years but it's only when he says "I'm not gonna see Cuntbusters" that everyone gets up in arms
There is something unusual about this

some fat guy

The reason noone will come in defense of james is because hollywood is run by jews. you do not burn bridges if you're trying to become famous. no matter who. you dont wan to be blacklisted.

some of those articles blame james for the dislikes

>James actually advocated not going at all is what made him a bigger target.

Also, James just plain has a bigger audience. He has more influence which also makes him a bigger threat.

They have the same amount of subscribers, I think Joe actually has more.

>OY VEY, WHY ARN'T YOU STUPID GOYIM GIVING US YOUR SHEKELS TO WATCH A FEMINIST MOVIE? IT'S THE SHOAH ALL OVER AGAIN

isnt that the idiot from screen junkies?

What a time to be alive.

>twitter.com/DaneCook/status/733010080476635136
way too low a resolution
download gimp and resize to 72 zettabytes so we can see it more clearly

It's terrifying how disproportionate the response is.

A million people could say it's shit and they wouldn't care, because the studio knows full well that a lot of people will go anyway just to see *how* shit it is.

But one guy says "Hey, you know what? Let's just not watch it." and all of a sudden the sky rips open. That's how much power these assholes have.

>he's one of these 40 year old retard man-children that fight over which is the best movie from the 80's

These cancerous youtube shows need to fucking die

Poor James must be suffering so much

Patton Oswalt is paid by Sony.

I feel like James is the sort of guy that even with all the support he's been getting he's probably really upset still. Like crying. He never seemed very thick-skinned to me like the guys who get shit all the time like TB.

>writer of Father Ted is a SJWcuck
N-no.

>Pissed Pedro

figuratively who?
no wait
literally who?
as in
not a rhetorical question, who?
is he on James's level? above? or should I not care?

>not caring about movies from the 80s

The 80s was the best decade of movies.

Enraged Enrico

He's talking about Angry Joe.
Who has a much larger audience than James these days, but nobody takes him seriously. Ever.

Based nerd, next step is get a divorce and start fucking ho's.

the only good thing about that channel are the honest trailers

>IT Crowd
Fuck, I liked that show.

>one guy

It's not just one guy, but a meek nerd uninterested in fashion. This makes him a really easy target. You can't successfully attack a million people for not wanting to watch a movie, but you can find a scapegoat and James is it.

I don't know who Dane Cook is.

>Motherfucker Mike is laughing and wipes his tears with $100 bills and deletes truckloads of retarded comments on cinemassacre's website
>meanwhile, in the Rolfe's basement
>James recieves a brand new camera
>with a small note
>"don't ask how I got it - Mike"

good

he shouldn't have pissed off SJWs then

CANT HURT THE NERD

PUNISHED VENOM NERD

HES GONA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO FUCK SOME SJW UP THE ASS

JAMES DOESNT PLAY SJW GAMES

JAMES "HOLYWOOD SJW JEWS BETTER TAKE THE NOOSE" ROLFE

CANT GOLF THE ROLF

JAMES "ITS FUNNY TO NOT GIVE SJW MONEY" ROLFE

Never liked those guys, trying too hard to be hip.

Some unfunny comedian who had his 15 minutes of fame about a decade ago and has then fallen into the obscurity he deserves to live in.
This might actually be the most exposure he has had in years and it's just an internet fight everybody will forget about in two weeks.

Wow, thanks SJW cucks, I hadn't watched AVGN for years, but now I feel like supporting him, so much so that I'll watch every video he posts entirely and with my ad blocker disabled.

Check out this literal rapist over here.

hal rudnick...he is just awful

bandwagoning cunt keep James away from your political agenda, cinemassacre is PURE, PURE!

Hey guys, I'm really excited to finally see the origin of the Ghostbusters logo!

I'm doing the same thing.

>Sup Forums loves James again
finally

>TFW

Sorry for calling you a cuck

>LEL JAMES THE KEK JAMES THE KEK memers now jumping off that bandwagon and onto the JAMES IS OUR MAN bandwagon
>not always being on James' side from the start

>inb4 "w-we were just memeing, we never wanted to be mean, eetc"
It was pretty easy to start not caring about him and Cinemassacre, or disliking them in the year that followed the movie release with little fresh content, the team getting into the let's play bandwagon, AVGN clearly running out of steam.
But still, compared to a lot of other youtubers and such, they managed to stay out of embarassing drama and not act like retards.
that's why I was always on board.
It was great to see Board James coming back.

>He didn't watch Good Luck Chuck

THIS

anti-sjws bandwagoners OUT, James is not "your man"

TBQH he deserved to be called a cuck for his shitty movie and the Kickstarter thing

Purple for putrid journalism
Blue for bad movie abomination
Green for gaffing and garlic
Yellow for Piss poor loyalty to the source material
Orange for your a fucking idiot
Red for high angry induced masochism

Put all together, and you get the colors of the shit rainbow. Hooray, SJW

AOS is gamergate

he is buddies with AVGN

therefore AVGN is gamergate

that means dipshit SJWs and fat cunts like devin faraci are gonna dogpile him

thanks mike matei for inviting him on the show. goodjob.

also thanks mike matei for talking me into doing the cheetahman repro advertisement. really helped my career man.

also thanks mike matei, for leaking emails sent TO ME, about chris bores, making me look like a slimeball.

mike matei is cancer

Wasn't all that shit with Chris Bores literally made up by that faggot?

Because the sjw leftist narrative demands that everyone watch and enjoy the new version more than even the old one. You're either with their shit agenda or against it. I won't see it because melissa mcCarthy alone is annoying as fuck, and I heard so much about the trailer. Fuck Hollywood.

Everythin chris bores said was a lie, yes. but it still looks bad to post private conversations.

Oh man, thank you for that webm, I haven't laugh this hard in years.

Pretty much.
he somehow handled being a ripoff worse than Douge did.

Bores shitted on James for like 10 years, and he finally gave up and apologized. I think Mike did it as revenge.

Dane Cuck BTFO.

James is back!

youtube.com/watch?v=BSfpoSrCGsQ

sauce of the frog?

All signs point to it. Think about it, most of the people taking shots at James on Twitter are connected to news outlets and entertainment related stuff (like Devin Faraci for instance is the guy who writes about movies and gets scoops from studio insiders). They all consistently have little to no knowledge of what they're writing about (like the "nerd virgin" jokes directed at a guy who is married and has a daughter) and seem proud of their ignorance (which works on a board like Sup Forums but not when you're writing news articles).

Oh and the fact that the second trailer got released during this whole shitstorm.

FUCK ALPHAOMEGASIN
Reminder that based Silent Rob exposed that backstabbing faggot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uowe-F4iOfI

The Tales of Beatrix Potter

no mike leaked the emails months after irate gamer started and people were calling him a rip off.

you're thinking of something else.

I wonder who the mastermind of this is.

Spot on.

Sony

I'm too lazy to update it, but james' video has hit the million mark, meaning that he's due a bonus from jewtube.

Should we send Sony a thank you letter for boosting his view count?

I don't really think the fact that James is married and has kids really matters. Personal attacks like that shouldn't really be directed at anyone, and most of these semi-famous or famous people really should know better.