Hey Sup Forums whats the best way to smuggle pills through ferry security?

Hey Sup Forums whats the best way to smuggle pills through ferry security?

Pic related

put them in a fucking advil container you kike.

buy a little bottle of kids flinstones vitamins and put them in there so they will blend in

Put em in a balloon tie it up and swallow

port of dover ?

Up arse in vitamin bottle.

>ferry
>secure
wat

>buy tin of mints
>empty mints
>put baggie of pills at bottom
>put mints back on top of baggie
>close lid
>go on your merry way

I mean come the fuck on, its not rocket science.

Boat

Crush up what you need and put it in a beverage. Or put it in your pocket its not the airport...

Terschelling in The Netherlands

Swallow all the pills at once and hope for the best. You'll die having the most intense roll of your shitty life, m8

in your ass

Up youe butt

This.

Anything air tight will work as well. Just put them in a medicine bottle, don't act sketchy, go about your business.

How crazy can security be over there?

Idk, they just do drug controls where they search you. Sometimes they have dogs but not always

Hide it under a comb over

Considering The Netherlands and Belgium produce 90% of the world's MDMA, security can get pretty tight at times.

What kind of pills are those, op?

2CB

2cb is fun tripped hard at skank

Just shove the baggy in a condom, tie it off, tie a string to the end and shove it up your butt. Retrieve it later with the string.

I'd rather not shove thing up my ass

>merry way
>not ferry way

make sure the bag is water tight and put them in some kind of chocolate milk drink with a non transparent bottle

Would hiding them in a jar of peanut butter work?

Balloon and stick it in your asshole.

Say you do not consent to searches unless a warrant is signed by a judge. If they search you anyways contest it in court and your case will get dismissrd because they searched you wothout a warrant.

they not gonna ask u in prison faggot

deadmau5 pls stop

then you just wont get on the ferry lul dumbass

Tie the bag with sewing thread, tie the other end to one of your teeth in the side of your mouth and swallow the bag...

If he pays before getting searched they have to let him on.

Just put them together with other medicine. That's what I always do. I bring like 4 different types too so they never check it. (Painkillers, sea sickness pills, etc..) It's really easy. They won't check it so long as it doesn't look out of place.

That's not how security works

Thats how a business works. If they dont let you on after paying you sue them for fraud.

He's from the Netherlands, not America - You cannot just sue people that easily around here. He'll likely get his money back that he payed for the ticket - That's it.

Keister it

If even that, tickets are almost always conditional.

duct tape them to your gooch, aint no one gonna search your gooch