ITT: The absolute worst Sup Forums characters

ITT: The absolute worst Sup Forums characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKr97_hhNwk
ncis.wikia.com/wiki/Ziva_David
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This smug faggot

It's funny.

Laurel was originally the worst character, and Felicity the fan-pandered character.

Guggie's magic writing made it the reverse. Making one the BC, and the other the DRAMA character probably did this.

I've never watched Arrow.

I enjoy looking at Felicity.

I think I've made a wise choice.

Who the fuck is the blonde?

I have no idea.

She's a fucking awful character and SHE's a fucking awful actor

I genuinely can't even tell if she's cute, at first look I'd say she is, but the longer I look at her the less convinced I become

Perky British slut they replaced Ziva with.

And now as of last week Ziva died on the way to her home planet and she had a secret daughter with Tony that he's quitting NCIS to raise.

DUDE I'M ENDING OUR FRIENDSHIP LMAO

D R O P P E D

she's fucking terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=QKr97_hhNwk

>that acting
>that line delivery

She's qt as fuck. The hell are you guys smoking?!
My only gripe is that she's not with Barry.

>And now as of last week Ziva died on the way to her home planet and she had a secret daughter with Tony that he's quitting NCIS to raise.
What the flying fuck

>She's qt as fuck

She really isnt. I dont find her even remotely attractive

What? No! Ray? Oliburr!

ncis.wikia.com/wiki/Ziva_David

I see why networks love status quo so much. It's jarring even when shows you used to watch change, just like how Dr. Sweets was brutally murdered on Bones.

She would work paired with either Barry or Oliver if she stayed her original perky comic relief character. EBR can't do the drama justice, and Guggenheim turned every single romance on his shows into drama. He also decided to redeem Laurel's character and developed her into the Black Canary, only to kill her off (probably all to make a "big reveal" next season that she was alive all along)

I've watched like 10 episodes when visitng me mum, just find it odd as fuck.

there's this pic floating about on twitter that shows a "Black Canary" but i can't tell if it's Katie or that bitch who took her gear in the aftermath episode.

Either way, I'm fucking done with Arrow. I hope Katie doesn't return, she was far better treated on The Flash

##########

navy cis is the fucking worst out of the fucking worst genre there is

Pic related is the main reason I could barely ever watch Drake and Josh.

This fucking cunt never EVER gets her comeuppance, and somehow gets rewarded for acting like a complete brat most of the time.

>yfw the fat guy on the show got skinny
>and didn't stop

The fat guy being McGee? Yeah, I don't know how it still airs and the LA one is even worse.

Funnily enough, although there's paranoia that "Guggie will turn Felicity into BC!", EBR could actually pull off that role much better than a "computer genius" one, since she's very much into sports and could do all stuns on her own.

How did the Flash treat her better though? They gave her a one-off villain role.

Anyway, I have, unfortunately, seen too much of Berlantishitverse too not recognize that "Laurel confirmed dead" is a ruse. They literally cut off a segment of an episode where she asks Oliver to "promise her" something, obviously for a SURPRISE TWIST flashback showing their incredible plan to fool everybody, so that the Arrow has to lie to his friends and spread drama again.

Yeah McGee. I thought it was great when he lost weight and he looked good. Then I saw the final promo for Michael's ep and was shocked af at what McGee looks like now.

That can't be healthy

Nah, EBR can't act for shit. She should stick to the funny role, but her as a serious character and trying to kick ass would be laughable. Don't care if she is fit, she doesn't have the presence.

worst character in Flash S2

there's literally nothing wrong with wally.

on the other hand, iris is still awful, Jessie is pointless, flashdad exists..

/THREAD

>implying it's not Jesse "wants the big black dick" Quick

She's an awful actor, and she's going to fuck up the show even more when she becomes a speedster

I hope Carlos feels like dying.

>WALLY GO UPSTAIRS AND SIT IN YOUR ROOM
>"B-But I want to be a hero too! daddy please!

Rachel is the worst character on Suits.

I bet she quit because they were doing all those Israeli stories with terrorism.

And not "muh" family reasons she gave. Why the fuck didn't she just love her family to the US?

I dropped this around the time wire dad and here were talking about going back to college.

What did she do that made her the worst character?

I actually like more Iris than Wally, I only really like Cisco, Barry, Wells and Joe.

All she did was cry through entire 4th and 5th season. Plus she cheated on Mike with her old affair and cried more.

>liking cisco "dude, references" ramon

How can you do this? I cringe every time

DUDE POOPY FART LMAO

she's hot tho

the show has been shit the last few seasons anyway

>Hello, I have no idea what show I'm in

He was, but he redeemed himself in my eyes in the latest episode.

(Even though this is really a repeat of Roy's Season 2-3 arc from the Arrow)

Did she fuck him? I forget

i fucking hate every character in this show desu. the acting by everyone is just awful.

Do people in the fanbase actually like this character? I've only seen a few episodes but he's fucking excruciating. I FARTED AND IT SMELLS LIKE HOT DOGS HAHAHAH

I have friends and people whose opinions I trust who actually like this show...

No, she only kissed him and then told Mike. They fought but since Mike was facing charges they got back.

Don't worry guys, we're here to make sure the mini doesn't have a chance at even accidentally being watchable!

God, let Darhk strike this bitch dead

he has some great lines though, i love the "QUEEN LATIFAH, GIVE ME STRENGTH" line

fuckin' a, THIS. neither of them died in that "finale" either, what a load of shit. i hate "parallel characters" so much, it's not clever and it just annoys me

Why?

she cute tho

>not liking based Joe West or Henry Allen

Boy did she ruin a lot of episodes of 30 Rock. She was also a pretty terrible correspondent on the Daily Show.

The entire cast of FTWD except for the druggie son. I stopped watching after the first season.

>flashdad exists..

i don't even know why anyone watched this in the first place

because i grew up on things liek living single, etc. i'm probably older than you, and i'm not white, so it probably a lot more funnier to me than it is to you.

Come on. At least the daughter is nice for looking at.

Hope mostly.

The Mature Men actors are all great.

Especially the Reverse Flash. Both actors playing him, in fact.

>mfw Cait died

i liked black flash better

I thought so at first too but I can't see her attractiveness through all the shitty acting.

>that new Mulder

You know who would have been a better casting choice? Literally anyone. I mean it, literally any person on the planet earth. Adult, white, male, English speaking, etc. preferred but not required.

I think Ofelia is the hottest female on the show.

>mfw she's not actually a latina
>mfw finding out her actual ethnicity

Did anyone else feel like Sam Seaborn was a pretty bad character in The West Wing? I don't know if it was the writing for him or just Rob Lowe (who is normally a great actor) but I always felt like his parts were very weak. It felt like he couldn't deliver Sorkin's lines the way that people like Bradley Whitford and John Spencer were able to.

If she gets a tight spandex costume then things can be forgiven.

Not worse than Jessica or the ugly neighbour

>Show set in the first days of the zombie outbreak
>after the first zombie shows up there's a timeskip and the city is lost

Bunch of bullshit.

She's alright.

Show would have been a 100 times better if it was all from Kilgrave's perspective.

I don't agree at all, Sam's character and Rob Lowe's performance was the perfect depiction of the naive idealism that's the hallmark of Sorkin's writing

>flashdad exists

One of the worse sitcom characters of all time.

This vapid cunt is worst part of this show, even worse than JD.

>tfw based Ashur was killed by her
I love the show, but that was infuriating.

It's so unenjoyable coming from him though. At least when I hear Josh, Leo or Bartlett going on those long idealistic (or short and quippy) conversations it's nice to listen to.

that's just like your opinion man.

I thought he had the voice down. Remember Galileo 5 or whatever the episode was called? Bartlett's all like "Sam says it right" and he fuckin' did. He said all of it right.

Now she's someone whose shitty acting I can look past and appreciate her attractiveness. Throughout the whole show Carla and Elliott were never really very funny. It seems like they kept all the best lines and such for JD, Turk, and Cox.

this ugly cunt

one of the incest twins?

That whole show is fucking terrible.

Now, I don't think there's a single reference you could've made that would've been more fitting (based on Bartlett's response) but I still don't like listening to him wax poetic. It does remind me of how much I love listening to Bartlett do it though.

When did you drop Arrow? For me it was when she got up of the wheelchair and started walking again, just to walk out on Oliver

>appreciate her attractiveness
>flat ass
>bad teeth
>weird antenna dish face
>only thing going for her: tits
Lmao

when they killed off Laurel. Great seeing the ratings declining so much.

when Laural became a vigilante

Le nasty old man shtick

>attractive

Fucking female nerd-hacker archetypes.

Not saying they shouldn't ever exist. Just saying they produce the most loathed annoying and insufferable characters on television and producers will always think they're money makers so they keep them around on the show for the longest amount of time.

Whatever man, her face is gorgeous and her body is tight.

fucks sake carlos

fucking faggot

Looks cute to me

She was getting raped by Dan Schneider in real life though

Literally redeemed the moment he mowed Evil-Laurel over with the car. I laughed so fucking hard when that happened.

Sounds accurate for a little sister