youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=XS9gUUFz6Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=RnAMDg7IVWs
youtube.com/watch?v=KotlCEGNbh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will self-bump for a while

What's going on buddy?

Everything just kind of fell apart and I lost hope in my future

Well I got nothing to do so I don't my listening to you story, and I'll try to help if I can

Because the nice thing about the future, is that it hasn't happened yet so you don't have to worry to much bud

It's not really that long of a story, and if I retell it it'll seem silly why it did so much damage, but it hit me all of a sudden. Kind of like watching a car-wreck than as you step towards it slowly it explodes in your face.

You have an audience.

The problem is it's not that far away, and it's more of a stressor than anything else. but if I fuck It up now my life is finished.
Anyway i'll start the most likely one post story I have to share

haha rekt

Tell it anyway. You were still part of the car wreck.

Every thread.

To begin it starts out about two years ago, Freshman year in college. I was a bio major who hoped to become a teacher. Even after watching movies like Detachment (A great movie) and hearing it first hand how much it sucked to be a teacher I was still gung ho to do it.

My issue came in a bit later about second semester. See I had met this girl. TL:DR I liked her she didn't like me back. Same ol' same ol' Not the story (I can tell it if people want), but I think this was part of the problem. because I was so focued on my feelings of loneliness and whatnot I didn't focus on my studies enough. So I flunked out.

Then I went to a community college for a year. cleaned up my act switched my major to English (still want to teach) did 1000x better, (I think it was actually 200% better when I did the math) and I recently got reaccecpted into my old college.

We listen.

At least you got out of the dump. Most anons can't even dream of getting that far

Ok I was wrong, two post story.

But the more work I do to transfer back in the more I get worked up. like I can't do anything right. the problem is mostly that if I don't get A's basically then i'll flunk out again. Then the carrier and the hopes for my future I've had since I was 12, all I worked to be and become are all dead.
That is why I have no hope. Because I don't think I can do this

So when your feeling down OP talking is for me the best thing, even if it's with strangers over the Internet, I mean you might get a few people who might throw Fag out there, but most people can relate in one way or another

career, not carrier.
I'm just out of hope and just want to move on, get all this shit over with

It's alright user. Take one day at a time. If you're good in what you do (Like you said you were), A's will be easy to get. If you see your grades are going down, just forget everything, girls, social life bullshit and focus on this.
Focus on your dream user. You can get pussy for 50 bucks if you want. And even more after you get your degree.

You don't need to sell your self short bud the mind is a amazing thing follow your dream believe in yourself, I myself grew up with a learning disability, pretty much everyone all my life told me to quite or kill my self you know what I did I got 2 degrees and rubbed it in their face

“Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.”

OP here
That was a Robin Williams joke if I remember correctly

I cleaned up the apartment today...at least started it. I've been way too lax about this lately. Yeah, it's not like anyone's coming over to see it, but the principle is there. It's like shaving on days you're not working.

It was in Watchmen too

Don't stress about the future it hasn't happen yet and forget about the past mistakes that's why we learn from it believe in yourself and make it happen

Just got out of a relationship a few months ago and right after I ran into an old friend. We swapped numbers and have texted some since then. She hits me with the I love you pretty quick, and I knew she had feelings for me even a long time ago. Thing is I don't see it working out, which is why I didn't act on it before. There's a tiny part of me that wants the affection and the rest of me knows better.

I just want to meet a girl who I can hang out with and will occasionally sit on my face.

Movie about the special janitor or some shit, cant ever remember the name but it was truly marvelous.

I was in a car accident last week and I wish it took me, now I'm just in more pain than I usually am. Is there something wrong with me, Anons?

OP here
From experience I know that not every relationship is destined to last forever, so why not just try it and see what happens? you might be happier than you thought

Good Will Hunting?

NO
THAT WAS NOT COOL
THE SIMPLE ONES GET ME
THE END JUST
FUCK

Yehhhhh

Nope, I feel yeah I failed 3 suicide attempts Im pretty much dead inside

Look at the cunt in the foreground, obviously laughing at that old man.

Shittiest bat man strip ever.

"And oh what an overwhelming strife,
To be at the end of your life,
Looking upon its contract and
the many elements you did not fulfill,
All the times you should have stood up,
and done something,
but simply sat still."

Let's cheer up guys
youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo

If you sympathize with the Joker you're a POS that needs to do shots of bleach.

Since everyone is posting their feelings. Here we go.
I don't have "dreams". I don't have any idea of what I will do with my life. I like to spend time playing games, but I know they won't take me anywhere.
I also like to write and Draw. Even if my drawnings are shit, I like to do it. I know that if I practice my drawning will get better. But I'm too lazy to do it. I give up whenever there's something a little harder. I just stop writing for months and don't even try to keep doing it. Even if I did, I live in a 3rd world shithole, and I know I can't live with art and/or my stories. I don't have any hope of working at a big company.
Each day I look at my parents face, and see pride I don't deserve at all. Each dat I look myself in the mirror and see that I'm one day closer to death. And even knowing all this. I don't move my lazy ass.
I have a shit-ass job. And I think I will have a shit-ass life, with a shit-ass family, in a shit-ass place. Why can't I even achieve mediocracy, anons?

Monty Python always makes me happy due to the comedy in reality, thanks user. :')

I've been mostly lurking on the thread, dont have anything to contribute but I'm gonna head off to watch some more and look on the brightside of life

Wanna talk about it? I mean I'm drunk as shit but I'll do my best

youtube.com/watch?v=XS9gUUFz6Ps

Because she has a ridiculous amount of issues and problems that I am not equipped to deal with. Because she now has a child. Because I don't want to just use her and dump her at the earliest convenience with yet another problem for her to deal with. Last and most importantly I just don't feel that way about her.

It just shitty that right after I get dumped "Hey here's another person to love you."

She laughs, but deep down she know in her heart she may not be able to go it alone. Thats the irony of her selfie using that old man as a prop for her joke.

Im one of those people that middle age crept up on while I was busy with stuff: Drinking, doing a meaningless job, wasting my time doing nothing, standing for nothing, no great friends, no great passions in life

my Mom is 82 and after smoking for 65 years is still ticking along. I sit here with T1 diabetes and ponder the thing that is my fate and know I probably wont even live as long as her and I feel a bitter nothingness inside me over this.

I can see a huge monolith outside my front window and know that it and myself will have one fateful final day together before I step off the 1,500 foot drop in the front.

Well those are valid reasons to not get involved then. I'd just positively acknowledge the feelings but let her know it just can't work out.

I just got out of a physic ward, I chased 4 bars of Xanax a hand full of sleeping pills trazodone case of beer pretty much I work up in a physic ward and I fucked up my liver so I can't drink anymore

killing joke spoilers faggot

FFFUUU

What a bitch

That's what it's going to end up as. I can be there for her as a friend so hopefully it's not quite as shitty for her, but I can't be anything more then that.

I wish it could be some other way because I know what it's like to love someone that doesn't love you back but I can't lead someone on like that.

Wish I could keep in contact with ya but I'm sure this thread will die soon but fuck, hang in there, user. I', in no position of saying "It get's better" but hang in there, friend

Pretty much my ex fiance left me a few years ago and stole 30,000 from our joint account, and legally I couldn't do anything, so my life spun out of control, and then my best friend died of cystic fibrosis and I felt so much guilt from not spending more time with him, and now my dad had a stroke and he can't work and now he's getting worse and I can't handle it

It's crueler to let it go than to corral it quickly

I really enjoyed that show

Thanks bud I'll try

Here, a cideo that usually cheers me up youtube.com/watch?v=RnAMDg7IVWs

this is actually sort of nice. so positive, idk man just helped make me feel better

they must have had to write that backwards

My girlfriend of three years, she has, issues. Severe mental issues. And for the past six month it's been getting worse and worse. And sometimes I wonder if I can handle it. She's left me three times because of it, and I took her back every time.
It's so hard when you feel like you're on the backburner in her life, for so long.

story time

ive been in love with this girl for almost 5 years. the realization just hit me that in 5 days woulda made it 5 years we would have been together... anyway i met the love of my life at band camp

>this one time at band camp
it was both our first Real relationship, we had an instant attraction and it stuck
fast forward a year, we were on and off the past year and we took the summer off, we got back together at the start of the year and it just went right back to as if we were dating all through it, i was in love. madly in love, 3 months later i fucked up bad to the point her mom made her switch schools and get a restraining order. she told me it would be alright and she still loves me and we would get back together when the order ended.

cont?

So much feelsings

Mr. Morris was the name of one of my favorite teachers. He was my english teacher in my sophomore year of highschool when a friend of mine died of an accidental overdose. That guy fucking saved my life.

I hate having to rely on little victories like that, but you take what you can get sometimes.

This is so close to a past relationship of mine(minus the restraining order), please continue.

Let him know. Being a teacher is often a thankless job. I say this as a former shithead who thought it was funny to be a nuisance all throughout class for my teachers in high school.

hnnngggggggggggg

I almost feel bad

youtube.com/watch?v=KotlCEGNbh8

not perfect, but it does give me hope once in a while. simple math really for even a life long addict like me.

I just need to get some stuff out and I'm too afraid to tell anyone, so being the fuckass I am... I'll post it on the goddamn internet.
Honestly, I should be happy. My life is good, my friends are nice, I'm good looking and I'm athletic to some degree. So why the hell do I have to take pill after pill to drown out my own thoughts? I hate this. I hate this I hate this. I just want to be normal... I just... Fuck. Why the fuck can't I just stop and focus for ten goddamn minutes instead of having to deal with my fucked up head? It's not fair... And I know, the world isn't fair but why me? I stay up till 3, wake up exhausted, my thoughts get even more painful, and I just give up. If I could just fucking sleep I'd feel better but that'd be too easy. I don't want to be this way. I just want to be happy. Is that too much to ask? To appreciate the people who care about me? But I can't. I'm not depressed, I'm not quite dead on the inside, but I'm just broken. If I could just reassemble the parts, maybe I could feel again. Maybe I wouldn't start sobbing uncontrollably every time it's just me and my thoughts. Maybe I should just stop babbling. But I've fucking tried to be normal. I've set schedules, taken my meds, gotten a job, all that stuff. And yeah, it helps a little, but when it's 11 at night, the meds have worn off, and there's nothing to distract me from my own head... It just hurts. I want to keep on letting all this out, but I don't have the words for what this feels like. Maybe I should change my friend group, or just ditch her... But I'm all she has. So now what? Let her silently tear me apart from inside and have her happy, or leave her broken and still feel guilty???? The worst though... I can't believe my own thoughts when they're right. When the thought there's more wrong with me than the inability to focus hits, it's immediate denial. Even writing all this shit I still can't accept there's something horribly wrong with me. I think I should stop now...

What do you mean the backburner? she always comes back to you.
I'm some poor guys mentally ill girlfriend, and its hard to say thank you for all the support he gives you, but theres nothing im more grateful for. it means a lot to her man.

I just watched the killing joke as well

so the restraining order starts and school begins as normal i willingly wait for her to come back we talk even though we shouldn't and can easily get arrested for it but w/e i love her she gets a new bf (who looks just like me i might add) i get new gf time goes on. mine doesnt work out hers does. the restraining order ends and i go see her. she's still with him and very happy, almost as much as when she was with me, im heartbroken but keep my hopes up cuz she kept telling me "if it doesn't work out between us ill come back i promise" i believed it and kept hoping she would. we talk on and off for the next few years him and her break up but she doesnt come back cuz her family hates me and she doesn't want to be disowned by her family due to having nowhere else to go and i respect that. they date on and off. fast forward to this past june, my works is having a job fair who comes to apply both her and him they get jobs. neither in my position (thank god) at this point theyre dating again and are happy and such. he works overnights she works afternoons. she breaks up with him cuz shes afraid they will never see each other. i get my hopes up but don't ask to be respectful and be there for support. soon after he quits cuz nobody likes him

The truth right here. Hell I'm not even a teacher. I'm an aide working with students with special needs. I work with all of them, all different disabilities. Get paid less than the janitors. Get paid less than a McBurger flipper. Full time job with health insurance and I can't even afford to live ina cardboard box becauase I can't afford to buy the thing that comes in the cardboard box.

And then parents come in and bitch at us for the most incredibly insignificant things. Things that they want us to do that were never put in a plan, so we don't know about them. Teachers have it bad, but if they are careful, they can live on their own.

Aides? Like, full time 40-50+ hours working possibly a second full time at night while suffering sleep deprivation because they love the kids? We can't afford the pillow to rest our heads on and dream about being self sufficient.

i talk to her to maybe get to hang out, as friends to just hang out with zero intention to try and get back with her. she says yea but doesnt know when "we will find a day" i say and we roll with it. fast forward to this past week. they get back together. i don't know whether to wait because she is the love of my life or move on knowing i will never be happy like the way she made me all those years ago.

i still remember everything her and i did together. every. little. detail. almost down to what she was wearing those days

I did that

That dog knows whats up