/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drd8dQKr-oY
strawpoll.me/10263210
strawpoll.me/10260131/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>First for Jon Snow champion of the Others, king of the seven kingdoms and protector of the north, scourge of the Mad Queen and destroyer of dragons and walls, the one who made peace with the Nights King and returned balance to Westeros and the world. That his song of balance and peace, his song of ice and fire, echo forever into our hearts.

Why was there a suit of Stark armor just lying around Castle Black?

First for fuck off bookfags

Because the starks have been the main funders/suppliers of the watch for eons?

First for twenty people posting the same copypasta posts literally every time a new thread starts

First for Matt Easton from Scholagladiatora
youtube.com/watch?v=drd8dQKr-oY

Bran's gonna learn a great deal alright

first for /got/'s official guy

Promise me, Ned.

Lets get a few things straight

>Preston IS a faggot

>D&D are based

>Bookfags can fuck off this is film/tv not faggoty /bookworm/

>Dany is no mary sue she is the hero and guided by the gods (princess who was promised)

>the oil was in the braziers that's why the hut went up so fast in flames

>Jon is azor ahai

>Stop crying about "its gonna be a disney ending"

You book fags are just so fucking butthurt that the show is looking good, all you do is cry on here about how the show is ruined and shit but infact you are just doing what you fags did with star wars and every other well made show/movie you react the opposite of what everyone else does just to be edgy

now please kill yourselves

strawpoll.me/10263210
strawpoll.me/10263210
strawpoll.me/10263210

aaaaaaaaaaand here come the pastas

Why did you have to be right?

Femanon here. Used to love this show but dropped it so hard.

Cersei is the best portrayal of a female character. Bar-none. She's strong, independent and a manipulative mastermind who knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro. She doesn't need weak little men mansplaining things to her as she is capable of getting anything she wants. Her whole character is "fuck the patriarchy" and I love that. It made my pussy happy. As someone who likes to self-insert into her character since I'm a total mean bitch like her, I find it stupid and meaningless the way they mistreated her in the show. Putting one of the strongest female characters into a position where she has to face public humiliation(with a bunch of sexist men waving their rape-sticks at her) and drink dirty floor water(submissive role) really shows how sexist and anti-feminist the show creators are. The walk of shame made me get on my knees while I clawed with anxiety and anger. I felt like rape was imminent for Cersei, and since I self-insert into her character, my pussy clenched hard in order to prevent her rape. All those men stare-raping her made me scream. Just look at how they treated the sand snakes. They set them up as strong, pro-feminist characters with qualities setting them apart from the sheep, but in the next episode they are revealed to be submissive 10/10's here-are-the-tits-for-all-the-man-pigs-watching-the-show. Not saying that sand snakes were the best characters since I think Cersei is by far the best feminist-friendly character in any tv show to date, but the way the creators treat female characters like pieces of meat or submissive and humiliating roles really shows the black ooze lurking in their sexist little man-hearts. I can't see the show anymore since I get triggered everytime I see Cersei getting mistreated. I'm sorry but the strong sexism and anti-feminism currently surrounding Cersei just made me quit the show and (and we all know how anti-feminist this board is) this board.

inb4 angry showpleb

dammit you beat me too it

>implying it's not CIA
top kek

loras! highgarden!

>only page 7

Which one, /got/?

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings. Come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, cunt. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for Crows, bastard. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Fuck you.

leaks for episode 5?

Is this pasta?

>only

your (You), sir

Reminder to report text spam shitposts

>inb4 splurging bookfag/ /bookworms/ talking shit about stuff that's non relevant to this Sup Forums thread

it does show something interesting...that the book is so unpopular that they have to hijack the show thread lol

Starks and the northmen in general are the only ones that actually give a fuck about the Night's Watch and the wall since the beggining of time, they even worship the old gods and know the stories of the others, unlike southeners who know jackshit about the wall and the winter

nth for fuck off showfags

He stole it from Benjen's locker.

>fucking delighted
CIA is a lucky bastard.

masie ofc

>wall of text

Not reading that shit. At least edit it before pasta

Anyone here know a good streaming site? Found a few myself but Cant find any in 1080P, I dont want to pirate them thats kind of a last resort. I dont live in america and dont want to buy either.

>this one autistic showpleb

stay mad /bookworms/

Based Matt supports the chaosh crew

Sansa's part leaked. She refuses CIA's offer of Vale aid and says she doesn't need his help anymore.

Same

that looks like a bookfag

I downloaded Ace Stream, pretty sure is 720p stream with no lag, the channels I get them from arenavision.in

Hi, faggot!

thats 3 pages of non shitposts you kuck

you are in the wrong place /bookworm/ your thread is over here

Not the same actor anymore so you need to rerun that.

I wouldnt have posted asking if I was happy with 720p. I mean I know im watching it illegally and all but fucks sake I dont want to settle for what was hd in like 2012.

>He will appear again briefly in episode six before another significant showing in episode ten.

Huge cock tier
>Ramsay
>Ace
>Roose

Tiny little child cock tier
>Stannis
>Stannis
>Stannis

thats a nice thread you made but this is book territory buddy. With you being new, we will let it slide.

Reminder that you have a Nokia Bruce Lee ad to thank for dual wielding

Once there's a proper high quality shot of his face, which should be next ep

>Ramsay Snow isn't human Theory

This is actually spooky. Would make sense for him being so sadistically insane and plot important.

My brain filter isn't working! Can somebody tell me how offensive my joke is?

What do you get if you cross Renly Baratheon with Gregor Clegane?

The Brokeback Mountain That Rides! XD

she has a big guy now

Cast her

>manlets

lel

>Nor... nawit-ens.

Was this High Valyrian?

That's really cool. Really show's how we're still slaves to the memes of the past.

What's the thinking on these two scenes?

Inside the ToJ getting the baby for one. And the Weirwood scene with Jon and Robb?

nice, he did a good job

A slimmed down Arianne to piss off Tumblr

YFW he controls the Walkers and kills Jon Snow. Dany kills him with magic bullshit

>Kill the white guy
>Make the special sjw girl brown boy lover save the day

Enjoyed his vid but he didn't pick up on a few things. Firstly after Dayne cuts Reed both his swords are bloodied 3/4 up the blade when only on cut seems to be made to Reed. Secondly Dayne apparently hits one combatants shield so hard it breaks his arm allowing Dayne to catch his sword and cut his neck. Hitting a shield with a sword could in no way break someones arm.

AHHHH HELP ME EDD

>no CIA
this list is garbage

Jesus fucking christ....

>episode ten
>all that cockteasing for a blueballing cliffhanger

Reminder that all you people complaining about the dual wielding are autistic fucks who missed the point

I hope they do this, it might retroactively make his scenes better

Anti-White logic aside that'd actually be interesting. Ramsay has an insane amount of plot armor and is a huge sadist for almost no given reason. Having him actually be something dark, something not human and calculating is pretty spook.

best girl coming through!

I know I can't say this or else the showfags will get mad, but in the books its implied that there is something unnatural about Roose. This is why people were so upset about his death

Wish he could get his legs back. He would be the best king.

Dany
Loves brown men
Hates white betas

Preston, pls.

Are you memeing? He was terrible.

i didnt make it it was made by a bookfag today, and this is a show thread here m8 always have been you guys clearly got bullied out of /lit/ and are too scared to go back

i did make the poll tho ... kinda funny how its turned out too strawpoll.me/10263210

This. Also see

yeah human beings would never behave so reprehensibly

>Olly fetch my platform shoes

So nobody here's got the hookup on a place to watch in 1080P online for free?

strawpoll.me/10260131/
strawpoll.me/10260131/
strawpoll.me/10260131/

so move bitch and make her some space

who cares, ignore the autists they are beneath us

I need you to answer this question for me /got/. How can normie showfags watch this for 6 fucking years, still have no idea what's going on even in the broadest of strokes, still have no idea how main characters are related and still genuinely think Daenerys' name is Khaleesi?

No such lace exists senpai

We watched you make it faggot. Your autism is enjoyable.

I feel like they are just building up to make season 7 be amazing. Season 7 will probably have all the intense action and have huge plot progression.

The only thing that disappointed me in that scene was that they made Gerold Hightower a jobber to show how good Ned and Dayne were.

He should have won his one-on-one fight then died when being outnumbered.

Piratebay it is I guess.

objectively wrong

>knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro
Too obvious, mate.

>Hitting a shield with a sword could in no way break someones arm

It could if the shield is made of balsa wood

the only thing i made was the poll and i do love how butthurt you book fags are over it.

strawpoll.me/10263210

>t. pedoshit

>Season 7 will probably have all the intense action and have huge plot progression.

We've been having a TON of plot progression (there was more forward momentum in episodes 1-4 than the last two books combined) and episode 9 is a huge battle with the wildlings and combined forces of the North against the Boltons.

>t. insecureshit