Let's say you go to the doctor, and discover some bad news: you have a terminal disease...

Let's say you go to the doctor, and discover some bad news: you have a terminal disease. The bad news is that it's inoperable and there's nothing to be done: you're going to die. The good news is that, at least, it's not one of those painful diseases: a week from now, in the middle of the night, your internal organs are going to shut down, one by one, and you'll die peacefully in your sleep.

Let's say that you got all of your shit taken care of, and you're ready to die. As you lay in your bed, feeling your body begin to get drowsy, you decide to pick up the music player of your choice and play a single song before falling asleep for good.

So, what is it, Sup Forums? What's your final song? Is it happy? Sad? Nostalgic? Share it with the rest of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3YxaaGgTQYM
youtube.com/watch?v=kE186w91YVU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=09s-c2JVI40
youtu.be/klPo9v5dn64
youtube.com/watch?v=aF2temaxpRM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=DUgRQpe77og
youtube.com/watch?v=AfflStHuOMQ
vimeo.com/105525338
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08
youtube.com/watch?v=QFlcs8vwLK4
youtube.com/watch?v=sl-j7fkNGOs
youtu.be/sZTpLvsYYHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bran new lovesong is a good choice, actually. good job op.

youtu.be/3YxaaGgTQYM

What else but this?

youtube.com/watch?v=kE186w91YVU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

youtube.com/watch?v=09s-c2JVI40

>you'll die peacefully in your sleep.
not possible bub.

I see you've had a bad week.

John Lennon - Watching the wheels (accoustic)

The fuck are you on? Of course it is...

Mad world. Not because it's sad because it would be a real at this point of life

Emile van Krieken - Wings
youtu.be/klPo9v5dn64

youtube.com/watch?v=aF2temaxpRM

>continued

you only have the energy to press play on your music of choice. once you press the button you know the descent into darkness is inevitable.

the moment comes and you reach over and press play. immediately, something is wrong. 'why didn't the song start playng immediately? why is it loading ? dear god please no-"

at this time you realize your going to die listening to an advertisement because no one can own anything these days

Kek

end of evangelion, komm susser tod. I really want that playing if i die a bloody, epic, meaningful death tho. m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Don't stop me now by queen

Under pressure - queen

This nigga knows what's up

Queen - terrible song

tldr; i fucking love flcl

youtube.com/watch?v=DUgRQpe77og

First thing that came to mind instantly was life in a glass house by radiohead...

Lil B - Imma eat her Ass

Californication by RHCP

youtube.com/watch?v=AfflStHuOMQ

vimeo.com/105525338

Fuck you all, enjoy your bawww.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08

youtube.com/watch?v=QFlcs8vwLK4

For one, I wouldn't let my body give out on its own. I'd rather take my own life... BY SEPPUKU! All while listening to Cast Down The Heretic by Nile.

youtube.com/watch?v=sl-j7fkNGOs
I have never bothered looking up the lyrics to the song because I just don't care. It has a haunting melody and I can imagine them saying whatever i want.

youtu.be/sZTpLvsYYHw

This song and I have been through a lot. Love loneliness, heartbreak, failure, success, tears, depression, parties, smoke seshes, and everything in between.

I honestly couldn't imagine going out to anything else.