Ask a fellow Atheist any question ;n;

Ask a fellow Atheist any question ;n;

How's hell?

Who is the girl that is always the picrelated for all the atheism threads

How are your faerie tales?

SUCK A FAT DICK CUM GUZZLING CACTUS YOU NO GOD FUCK NIGGERS AND MONKEYS ARE THE SAME

OP, pretty toasty down there

OP, from The Never Ending Story movie

Never ending story newfag

Is it the 2nd one where the guy commits suicide?

Quite the contrary...thousands of years systematically brainwashing a "mass" of people and altering their perception of the world around them. A molding of sorts...divided up by region and the produced culture of their people, automatically prefixed whether Arab, Christian and all sub genres of organized religion in this slant..an omnipotent power of persuasion and tampering of the human mind. Or Hindu, following a self denying deity deemed Godlike and rotund...an ode to self serving yet selfless Master by name or creed...Atheists and Jew...absorbing the Torah and the foundation of most of not all Judea Christian mystics "shaping" by telling of a long distant explanation of how we in fact came to existence. Never mind popular culture and the Beast with many heads...tongues to match...is the story fact or fable. A good book or THE good book. A superstitious sequence that mirrors tales from thousands of years of observation or just oration...promising gifts of a magnitude so precious, mortals would die in vain or even better...assured by a hope so magnificent the value of life seemed to wane...martyrs. The mastery of religion is an undying influence of the world. But as George Cost an Zach said,"It's not a lie if YOU believe it.

Thanks...needed a springboard.

lol

Hi, I'm also an atheist. How are you?

First question, are you the type of atheist that goes ballistic at the mere notion that somebody believes their might be a god?

Hey Mr Atheist.

God here.

Prove I am not God.

You can't.

Checkmate.

doing good but a Christian slapped my booty with such respect today ;n;

Do you know any magic spells I could use to get with a loli like your pic OP?

I am. God is not needed. In fact if he would exist, there would be a need to destroy it.

Silly theists

OK longshot but

what if it's all true? Christianity? Despite all the evidence. What if that's just the Devil's way of tricking you?

What if you need to believe in Christ to live forever? Think of it as a passcode.

The god is useless being that is good for nothing. It shall be removed.

Burden of proof isnt on the skeptik

>is told I can't
>admits it
>but remembers to 'Always look on the bright of life'

yes but what if it's true you don't have a say in the "removal" of which you speak?

What if Christianity were literally true, and you had to believe it to continue.

Answer the question.

If it is true than I would fight against god.

second question.

Do you think religion has done anything good? I know youll say its done more harm then good but whats the one good thing?

It would be like "fighting" Winrar.

You need the passcode to continue to the next level, or you die.

So far all the clues say death, but there is a narrow path where all the evidence is laid out. All you'd have to do is believe it in order to continue.

We don't deal with "what if". Using the same logic you could argue what would happen if Buddhism was the true way and you'd have to strive to become Buddha. Or maybe the mayans were right and we have to sacrifice human hearts to appease the gods. There is no reason to believe that Christianity is the one true Religion, not with thousands of others claiming the same thing.

It is done mass organization and unification to some degree at some time. And lot of other good little things. But mostly kept people in the dark ages.

I don't think that you have to stop fighting, even if it seems impossible. We can win! We will win!

alright last question.

Whats some of your favorite forms of media?

Except no, Buddhism doesn't declare it's the "true way."

Really only Christianity does. And my question is, even though it's a low possibility, it isn't zero.

What is laid out in the Bible might well be the path, and the temptation is to dismiss it.

Something the Devil would definitely use successfully to gain souls.

Do books count?

btw that would also mean homosexuality is a sin
and you would be held to answer for it upon your death and Judgment.

God doesn't deserve to judge me on such base terms like whether or not I suck dicks

I would join the Hell force to torture sinning Christians, friend.

Well books are media so yes.

FUCK NOT YOU
YOU PROMISED TO NEVER RETURN

Marx, Engels and Plekhanov are very nice to read. Genius even for nowadays standards.

but it wold be tortures of the Damned brother
Tortures of the Damned

actually yes it's in the fine print

must fap now

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Alright with me. I'll stand for what is right and get what I have to.

>attractive_communist

my new band name

Was your ansestors a rock?

Sure, but again, what's the argument that the other religions don't have the same, albeit low, chance that they're the correct one, with or without claiming it to be. Buddhists still believe that Buddhism is the path to enlightenment even if they don't actively try to convert people like Abrahamic religions do.

You're basically gambling with chances here. Christianity might be the true Religion, but it also might not be. Why risk it?