Your total tonight's gonna be $38.67. Do you have a Regal Crown Club card, sir?

Your total tonight's gonna be $38.67. Do you have a Regal Crown Club card, sir?

don't speak to me, nigger.

No, but I have a Klan Klub Kard, would you like to see it?

Do you even have *ANY* idea how hard I even lol'd................................

Would love to see you actually say that. You'd have the shit kicked out of you so fast.

Last time I went to the movies somebody left the door open to the apiary and we had to take refuge in the bouncy house. Didn't even get to see Alvin & The Chipmunks

WE WUZ THEATER ATTENDANTS N SHEEEIT

I'd love to see any Sup Forumstard try to talk shit in the real world.

I don't want no damn niggers.

UH OH, WE AGITATED THE MONKEYS.

HOL UP

no but my wife has a craving for BBC

>t. helpful negro
you're right though, a nigger tends to get physically aggressive when it gets insulted

Tyrone, my melanin-enriched friend! I do not have the card, but here, take this $5 tip along with my payment. Will you be stopping by my house later this evening to see my wife? Her son is at a school rap battle contest so she won't be too busy.

>muh brown skin
Kill yourselves.

Not even black. Go call a black guy a monkey or a nigger in real life and see what happens you fucking pussy.

Last time I went to the movies the resident clown nailed me in the face with a pie and it was broadcast to the whole theaters on the jumbotron. The pie cost me 32$.

Stop projecting, boy.

>not even black
>still this mad
You're supposed to be watching your wife's son friendo.

UH OH, HES CHIMPING OUT

SHIIIEEET

>if you're not an edgy underage Sup Forumsack you're a cuck

wew

I win this argument.

>my pet falcon Sheila eats someone else's pet blue jay
>get thrown out
>pay $700 fee for leaving early

Thanks Santikos

Wouldn't even say it to a black guys face would ya? Because you would be dead within seconds and no fellow whites would help you because you'd deserve to get curb stomped.

>implying I don't bring my own snacks to the theater
>all I have to pay is 12€ for the ticket
fuck me the tickets are expensive nowadays