Ama, I work at Whataburger

Ama, I work at Whataburger

is is true that you guys put cum in your ketchup?

What a burger?

The ketchup comes in the little packages that you have to open. Now the milk shake is a different story. Thats why i never get one the. But i do love some whatabuger

why is five guys better than you?

Hi I am a chef at Wendys'
37 and make make 8.75 and hour and you?

Texas?

why does your ketchup gives me an erection.

when i was a kid i though it was called water burger.

Shut up Evelyn. Your faggot boyfriend does his eyebrows and you have roast beef.

Because thier ketchup is god tier especially the spicy ketchup

What part of texas?

I just came back from Houston and I miss there ketchup so much, the burgers are mediocore though

I fucking wish for some people that cum to whataburger. Ah, I work for minimum wage and I'm a joker. Ahhh.

I will put a fairly large ice cube up your nose if you say that again

Probably Houston. Lotta Sup Forumstards in Thsi pissant city.

We make all the shakes in house with the special shake mix we get that we put into the machine. And then squirt the flavors in as we stir them. I make ice cream coffee on occasion

Do you guys still serve the buffalo chicken sandwich?

Central. I op is a fgt liberal from Austin

depends on what you get, just a plain burger yeah. but anything else is great. patty melt or the sweet n spycie is the best.

mcd, burger king, carols jr, johnnies, in the area im all all taste like horse shit, always cold and old with no flavor. no matter that you get.

I miss Texas.

Technically you can ask us to put the sauces on the Honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich, but you'd spend 72 cents extra for both ranch and buffalo.

It's true though. They're good burgers but not as good as the ones I get in NYC

Yep. All made fresh and cooked to order. Tbh. To get the most crisp and delicious burger is on Wednesdays and Saturdays, because our truck shipment comes in.

a local stop, or a chain place though. local places usually have good shit, but for a chain wata its one of the best in terms of made fresh and good flavor combination.

Texas is a shithole compared to the northeast, at least that's been my experience so far in Houston.

I'm jk. Honestly politics is stupid tbh. Have a co worker that thinks Pokemon go is a terrorist plot to plan terrorist attacks ie poke stops.

Yeah I guess if I went to a few more local chains it would have been better. What you guys do have though is good mexican food.

Ahhh.

Reminder that Five Guys and Shake Shack are both better than "water burger"

Fuckin bacon-egg-chz taquitos ftw .. best post-red river 2am food there is, esp if youre not willing to sit and wait at magnolia cafe ..

Boi, a 5 inch bun and quarter pounder patty not Gud enough for you fgt. Gtfo my thread. Here's some sweets for you bitch ass. Also there's a website for buying just the ketchup from whataburger.

Same tbh. I remember Whataburger really made me the food lover I am today.

You are not a chef. You are a cook.

I'm 18 and work 8 dollars an hour. I move all over the place when it comes to working there. Plus I work night shifts during the summer. I get almost 40 hours a week.

Boi, get out here. We all know the only good thing about 5 guys is their fries.

Hell yea. Just don't fall asleep in the drive thru. Had 2 occurrences of people getting arrested just for drinking too much and not have The common sense to come inside to eat.

You get herpes from just saying Houston

Houston is cancerous af.

Wattaburger is my favorite fast food. Ketchup is best.

And there's something about that mustard they put on the burgers. It's really good too. I always get my burger with no cheese. Well, I guess I mean I never add cheese.

I was there working at Rice for a month, despite the university being great the city sucked shit.

Thanks user, love you

Do you always wash your hands after going to the bathroom?

Fucking off. None of them have speciality burgers. A1 Thick and Hearty, patty melt, Sweet spicy bacon burger, and the fucking honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich and moar. What they got? Smol ass burgers and shitty milkshakes.

I love you too.

It's like goddamn Portland except minus the good weather.

Quad triple hand wash for me. I wash in the bathroom and in the sink in the kitchen. Tbh, I'm just scared some people think I don't wash so I just over do it.

Portland has good weather? I always thought it was consistently cloudy there

It's subjective. I've always hated sunny and hot. I love cloudy and cold Places cause I'm edgy.

Reminder, it's 50 cents per slice. And it's deeeelisscious.

Cri. My thread is ded

It misses you too c;