If kids didn't watch these bitches, these guys would only have 200 subs

If kids didn't watch these bitches, these guys would only have 200 subs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsxti3any38
youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know what the fuck the two on the right are.

Oh don't be so jealous!

Markiplier started out alright, and then just went to pewdiepie shit

I like Mark a lot. I like him a LOT more than I like his videos. It makes me sad.

Fuck you hayer. If it's so easy then get a channel with a million subscribers and stop hating fucking loser

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsxti3any38

who
fucking
cares

it's basic supply and demand. faggots crave faggotry, and people will supply that

Why don't people fuck with pewdiepie and make him mad?

>if kids didnt like content intended for kids...
autism

and you care so much because?

>if people didn't watch this, people wouldn't watch this

Wow dude, you're a fucking genius.

pewdiepie can be annoying, but seems like a cool dude

markiplyer is stage 4 cancer personified, that nigger needs to be thrown into a volcano.

no clue who these other two fags are.

I just loved what this guy just said.

I used to straight up hate on Pewdiepie, but I was only basing my knowledge off of the stereotype. Watched a few of his videos and actually ended up enjoying them.
Yeah, he can be repetitive and a bit obnoxious sometimes, but I wouldn't rate him to be anywhere near the level of pure cringe that dudes like stampy or jacksepticeye are at.
And to wrap it all up, I'm pretty sure Pewdiepie is the only one who didn't go along with the faggy "dye your hair some attention seeking SJW color" trend.

vanoss is funny wtf

He went from authentic "oh shit" reaction to "OH MY GODDDDDDD"

Fucking unsubscribed from his forced humor ass.

jackscepticeye on top and vanossgaming below

No... that can't be jacksepticeye. Can it? I know the dude is cancer as fuck but he isn't THAT bad. Right?

y'all niggas need some videogamedunkey in this bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

pewds isnt actually all that bad i feel like the screaming is what bothers people the most but aside from that his personality isnt really all that much different from your average Sup Forumstard he just profits off of it

and the rest are pretty bad

I used to love hanging out with my little nephew and have him spend the night at my place whenever, we'd just chill and play games and shit. Now literally all he wants to do is watch that dan diamond cart fucking faggot. It's either cave in and let him or he shits and pisses his pants and cries for hours. These fuckers are mindfucking out kids

only good yter in there is Vanoss and thats only because his friends are the funny ones and his editing is the best of those funny friends

newfag

That's an old picture of him, if it is.

What about that faggot mysticgotjokes? Am I the onpy one that thought his suicide snapchat was funny

PewDiePie is annoying but not that much and can be likeable sometimes
Mark is a PG faggot he is loud and obnoxius and followed the shitty hair trend
Vanoss is like Mark but at least his editing is good

Because he's actually not that bad in real life. He just knows how to pander to the majority of jewtubes viewers

Idk Mark is actually not half bad the rest is certainly shit.

Though I miss old pewdiepie like to the moon pewds

jacksepticeye have green hair

>has

if people still spanked their kids for being faggots, those guys would only have 200 subs

nowadays the ¨parents¨ just leave the fucking abortions in front of a smartphone or a tablet just to shut them up

You know the Simpsons episode where the characters on billboards come to life and wreak havoc ... and the only way to stop them is to take no notice?

Well, there's a lesson in that for everybody.